Status: Characters are from an old game series called Ar Tonelico, however it's completely AU, so no previous knowledge is neccessary

Chronicles of a Maid

Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

“Lyner? Your sisters are on the phone?”

Lyner looked up from her dusting, somewhat surprised to see Croix out of his office. He usually spent hours locked up in that room, only coming out to check on his sister or unable to hold back the hunger pains from interfering with his work.

“Oh?” Lyner said as she put down her feather duster. “Really?”

Why would her sisters be ringing her? Was something wrong? It wasn’t father, was it?

“My office,” Croix said, indicating in the direction of his office with a tilt of his head. He must have known that the meaning of this phone call could be upsetting, so allowed her some privacy.

“Thank you,” Lyner smiled with appreciation. “You won’t be using it?”

“…I have another audience.”

Lyner was unable to hind the obvious wince on her face. “I see. She’s persistent…”

“Tell me about it,” Croix muttered darkly under his breath, the lines in his brow deepening. He wasn’t at all happy.

Lyner shuffled on her feet somewhat awkwardly. “Should I remain…?” In his office. Just in case…you know…

Croix immediately knew what she was referring to and nodded his head slowly. “…Yeah.”

“Sure.”

“You better hurry.”

“Oh, right, sorry!” Lyner said, remembering that her sisters were waiting to speak with her on the telephone. “Thank you,” she said once again before turning on her heel and quickly making her way into Croix’s office. She closed the door behind her and scurried over to the desk where the chunky black phone, with the receiver placed on top of the desk, waited for her.

She picked it up and brought it to her ear. “Hello?”

“Lyner!” She immediately recognised the squeal of her younger sister, Aurica. “How are you?”

“Oh, I’m fine,” Lyner instantly replied, effortlessly falling into big sister mode. “Is everything alright with you? Is anything wrong?”

“I just wanted you to know that the money is greatly appreciated!” Aurica stated and she sounded excited. “Father is slowly on the improve!”

“That’s great to know!” Lyner responded. She was relieved to hear that their father was improving. Although she didn’t exactly get along with him, she was a disappointment after all, he was still family.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” Aurica suddenly asked her, sounding quietly concerned. “You’re not working too hard, are you? You know you don’t have to, I mean-”

Lyner knew where this conversation was headed and decided to interrupt. “Don’t even finish that sentence. Don’t go doing anything hasty. I’m fine. Everything is ok with me. I’m not doing anything I don’t want to do. So don’t go accepting the first handsome man’s marriage proposal, you hear me?”

“Ok, ok,” Aurica said, sighing in exasperation. “Just…be careful. We’ve heard all kinds of rumours regard Mister Croix.”

“Those are just that, rumours and gossip,” Lyner said quite confidently, rolling her eyes. “Mister Croix is a respectable gentleman, and has done nothing to take advantage of me. So, please, don’t listen to those gossipmongers. They’re nothing but a waste of time.”

As soon as she had finished her spiel, she heard the door to Croix’s office opened in a rough manner. She turned to see Croix practically stalk into the room, tugging off his tie in an irritated manner. She sent him a smile, somewhat bemused that he managed to get away from Miss Luca rather quicker than usual.

Not soon enough, according to that irritated look on his face, though.

“Anyway, I better go,” Lyner said as she returned her attention back to her phone conversation. “Take care.”

“You, too,” Aurica replied.

Lyner hung up the phone, turning in time to watch Croix lock the door with a silent click. She immediately knew what that meant and she felt the excited butterfly sensation appear in her stomach. Croix was in need of his mistress once more.

Noting that she was no longer on the phone, Croix threw his tie onto the couch haphazardly before striding across the room. He reached out to Lyner, and she allowed him to take her into his arms, his mouth immediately smothering hers, without question. She pressed herself against him as she tried to kiss back with as much fever and desperation she was receiving. She opened her mouth, which was immediately invaded by Croix’s tongue, playing against hers, dominating her mouth utterly.

Breaking the kiss, he abruptly turned her around in his arms, her back pressed against his chest with her arms clamped to her sides by his arms, his arousal nudging the small of her back in a very telling manner. She tried to control her breathing as he reached round and began to release the buttons of her top. With each flick of his fingers, the buttons were quickly taken care off, exposing Lyner’s bust.

She drew in a sharp intake of air at the thrill of being exposed, unintentionally causing her chest to heave, making her breasts to jiggle. He wasted no time in fondling her, his large hands easily cupping her breasts, his thumbs grating over her nipples.

Lyner moaned softly and pressed herself back against him, feeling the bulge in his pants twitch, becoming harder. With one hand groping one of her breasts, he slid the over down over her torso and stomach, over her groin to slip under the frills of her dress. She resisted the urge to press her legs together when she felt his fingers touch her intimately, causing her groin to tingle.

“Oh,” Lyner whimpered as she squeezed her eyes shut, her hand flailing up to grasp at Croix’s arms around her.

He slowly pushed aside the thin material of her panties and slipped a couple of fingers inside of her pussy, slowly thrusting in and out, making a scissoring action. Lyner moaned again, unintentionally rolling her hips in a downward motion and clenching her inner muscles, pulling Croix’s fingers deeper inside.

“Want me to be inside you?” Croix uttered into her ear, his voice low and husky, utterly seductive.

“Yes!” Lyner gasped, her body quivering.

Croix slipped his fingers from her body, making her whimper at the lost. He then pulled back slightly, but only so that he could pull down the zipper of his trousers, folding the flaps back and pulling down his underwear.

A mere moment later he lifted the back of Lyner’s skirt, guided her to lean forward slightly as he positioned his erection against her opening. She could feel him twitching against her, he as desperate to enter her as she was to have him inside.

“Yes,” Lyner whispered again as Croix slowly pushed the head of his engorged cock inside of her, sheathing his entire shaft all the way to the hilt. He paused for a moment, simply taking in deep breathes while Lyner panted softly.

The sensation of being full was something she couldn’t quite explain.

Croix gripped her by the elbows as he bucked up into her, slowly pulling out before pushing in quickly. Lyner dropped her head forward, mewling and panting, as she pushed back against him. Her body was already feeling heated, her hair clinging to the light sheen of sweat that was forming across her brow. She was starting to shiver, biting her lips together desperately to prevent herself from crying out.

She wanted to, though. It just felt so good.

He removed his hands from her elbows to hold her around her waist. Lyner immediately grabbed the edge of the desk with her hands. It gave her some leverage to rock in time with him. His thrusts were so forceful that her feet were lifted off the floor each time he slammed into her. It felt good, though. As if he was pushing deeper and deeper inside of her.

“Lean over the desk,” Croix huskily whispered to her, his heated breath ghosting her ear.

Whimpering, Lyner fell onto her elbows, half-lying on top of the desk, relying heavily on it to keep her up as her legs suddenly felt weak and unresponsive. With her eyes squeezed shut, she curled her hands into fists as she rocked in time with Croix’s thrusts, her bare chest brushing over the top of the table. Croix had both hands on her hips as he plunged deeply into her, pulling his cock nearly all the way out, with only the tip still buried inside of her pussy, before ploughing back in.

He kept up a steady rhythm. Moving in and out, over and over again. He was relentless, the passion and pleasure never ending.

“Hgn, Croix,” Lyner was unable to stop herself from moaning.

Croix pressed himself against her back, his arms slipping around her to grab her breasts in his two large hands. They were slightly cool against her heated skin, but it felt good and Lyner moaned lowly, arching her back to push herself firmly against his hands. He squeezed her breasts, not too tightly or uncomfortably, but firm enough to create sparks of pleasure to race down her spine.

Lyner’s fingernails scraped over the top of the desk, clawing in an attempt to ground herself in some way. It was becoming too much. Her mind was becoming fuzzy, her body responding only to Croix’s touch and movements. She couldn’t even hear herself moan and whimper, the noises coming thick and fast.

She tilted her head back, her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth open with silent screams of her orgasm. Croix continued to fondle her breasts as he rocked into her, placing kisses along her jawline, whispering something she couldn’t quite understand into her ear.

Finally, Croix thrust into her one last before stilling and tensing. That strange warmth appeared in Lyner’s groin, causing a trill of pleasure to race up her spine. Then, they collapsed onto the table, Lyner pressing her cheek against the surface for the desk, Croix’s arms still wrapped around her. She was breathing heavily and could feel Croix’s panting against her neck.

That was…intense. What they did yesterday was amazing. But now, that, that was marginally better.

It took a few moments for them to gather their wits. Croix was able to act first. He lifted himself up off of Lyner, slipping out of her body with a low groan. Lyner pressed her lips together at the loss she felt when Croix left her.

Although still feeling slightly shaky, Lyner was able to lift herself up off the table and took to her feet. Her hands immediately went up to her chest to cover herself up, jostling her breasts back beneath her clothing. She could hear Croix doing the same, pulling the zipper up on his pants.

“Here,” he said, offering something to her.

“Thanks,” Lyner said out of reflex, taking the towel from him. It was in order to clean herself up, their evidence of their intimate acts was seeping down her legs. She grimaced slightly at the feeling before she reached down to wipe away the milky, bodily fluids.

Suddenly, Croix grabbed her by the arm, tugging her toward him. Lyner stumbled over to him in surprise, blinking when he appeared to be looking at her arm.

“You’re getting bruises on your elbows,” Croix said, frowning.

Lyner twisted her arm slightly to have a look herself, noting that her elbow was indeed red and sore. She winced. That must have happened when she fell onto the desk, too caught up in the passion to really notice.

“No, it’s fine,” Lyner said as she gently tugged her arm out of Croix’s hold.

“…Sorry,” he unexpectedly mumbled, giving her this guilty look.

“It’s ok,” Lyner replied, flushing slightly. “My fault, too.”

“You should take is easy for the rest of the day,” Croix said, not so much as a suggestion, though.

“I’ll wear something with long sleeves until they heal,” Lyner said, still smiling. “Don’t worry.”

Croix said nothing in response, but he gave her this look, a look she hadn’t really seen before. Was he worried that someone might see the bruises and immediately assume that something scandalous had occurred? Well, she certainly wasn’t going to go telling anyone and she doubt that anyone would link her, the Wild Barsett Girl, with Young Master Croix.

No, she was nothing more than a maid.

And a mistress.

That was all she could ever be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any kind of feedback would be highly appreciated.