Status: Characters are from an old game series called Ar Tonelico, however it's completely AU, so no previous knowledge is neccessary

Chronicles of a Maid

Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

There was a painting in the main hallway that was driving Lyner utterly mad. It was large, with a gold wooden frame, of some handsome looking man she had no idea who. It wasn’t the picture that was getting under her skin. It was the way that it would stay straight, always tilting to the left or the right, that was frustrating her.

The other staff members knew of the painting she was going crazy over. They thought it to be quite funny to see how determined she was to fix it, to right it properly.

She was a hair’s breath away to nailing it to the wall to keep it in place.

“Lyner!”

Somewhat thankful for the distraction, Lyner turned her attention away from that harrowing painting to see Corona running toward her with something blond looking in her hands.

“Here,” Corona said as she lifted the blonde thing. “Put this on!”

“A wig?” Lyner tilted her head to the side in confusion and curiosity. “Why?”

“Because I want to see you with long hair!” Corona stated eagerly with a giggle. “Please?”

“Oh, alright,” Lyner said as she knelt down onto the floor. “Here, you put it on.”

“Yaya!” Corona looked utterly pleased to be playing and styling with her hair, which prompted Lyner to smile as well. Being the tomboy that she was, she was fairly certain that she would look ridiculous with long hair. That was why she had short hair to begin with. Something her sisters were incessantly annoyed about. They’ve always wanted to play with her hair.

Lyner couldn’t understand why. They both had believe long hair of their own.

“Finished!” Corona said as she took a step back to admirer her handy work.

Without a mirror present, Lyner had no idea how she looked. But Corona seemed to be beaming, so she couldn’t look that bad. She lifted her hands to gingerly touch the new additions, noting with a sense of amusement when she realised that the long blonde stands had been pulled into high pigtails on either side of her head. Much like the ones Corona had.

“How do I look?” Lyner asked.

“So pretty!” Corona squealed.

Lyner had to laugh as she pushed herself to stand up on her feet. “Thank you,” she said, smiling. However, she quickly noticed something from the corner of her eye and she tensed slightly. A young woman with short, dark hair and vivid green eyes was walking unescorted through the halls of Bartel Estate.

And she didn’t look please.

And Lyner didn’t feel pleased. She recognised the woman immediately. “Here again, Miss Luca?”

The woman known as Luca came to an abrupt stop, snapping around to set her gaze on Lyner. Corona made a little noise of distress before scampering to hide behind Lyner when Luca walked over to them.

“You’re Croix’s new maid?” Luca asked, looking Lyner up and down with obvious disapproval. “I’ve heard of you.”

“Heard of me?” Lyner frowned slightly. How could anyone had ‘heard’ of her. She was merely acting as a maid for Duke Bartel. No one else was supposed to know about her being here.

“I wasn’t expecting you to be so…pretty.”

Lyner blinked. “Pardon?”

Luca continued to look displeased. “I suppose you’re hoping to get up close and personal with my Croix, hm?” she accused.

Lyner managed to stop a flush from raging on her cheeks. She, however, couldn’t help but feel a sense of annoyance. She was referring to Croix as hers, as if he was a possession.

“If that’s true, then that means my brother has good taste,” Corona simpered from where she was still hiding behind Lyner.

Luca’s eyes immediately narrowed as she snapped her attention to Corona, looking as if she had no idea that the young girl was even there. “Excuse me?”

“Master Croix has made his feelings quite clear in regards to you,” Lyner said as she placed a reassuring hand on Corona’s head, turning Luca’s cold attention back to her. She could handle whatever the young socialite would say to her. Nothing she hadn’t heard before. “Why do you continue to persist?”

“He’s just an aloof and standoffish person,” Luca scoffed. “He’s been like that since childhood. We’re childhood friends, after all.”

“Oh, really?” Lyner glanced down to look at Corona for confirmation, but all she saw was Corona glaring hatefully at Luca. If she was indeed friends with Croix since childhood, she had made no effort to become Corona’s friend.

And that was quite depressing.

“Don’t you think it would be romantic if childhood friends get married?” Luca carried on, looking rather smug for some reason. “Everyone agrees.”

“Not exactly everyone,” Lyner muttered under her breath, her dislike for Luca unexpectedly growing.

“I’ll just have to keep trying,” Luca continued as she elegantly flicked back her hair. “I’ll get through the icy wall surrounding his heart in no time!”

Lyner couldn’t even force a smile to her lips when Luca spun around gracefully before all but marching out through the front doors where her driver and car awaited her. Lyner couldn’t even begin to fathom how Miss Luca was able to get away with the things she did. She was just so blatant. It was probably because Croix wasn’t the vengeful, gossiping type. And that she was delicate and pretty. No one would believe she was capable of anything scandalous.

“I don’t like her,” Corona was heard muttering.

“I know,” Lyner said as she patted the young girl on the head. “I don’t either.”

----------------------------------------------------

“Are you wearing a wig?”

Lyner flushed slightly. She had only just stepped into Croix’s office with his midday tea and that was the first question he asked her. She knew that he would notice her hair suddenly becoming longer, she just wasting expecting him to notice straight away.

“Your sister wanted to see me with long hair,” Lyner explained as she set the tray down upon his desk. “I can take it off, if you want.”

“No, it’s fine,” Croix said rather dismissively as he unexpectedly reached forward to take a strand of her fake hair between his fingers. “It suits you, actually.”

Lyner blushed lightly at the compliment, but smiled nonetheless. However, she soon felt a frown tugging at her lips when she settled her gaze upon Croix, noticing a slightly pained expression on his face.

“You look tired,” she said with concern. “Didn’t you get much sleep last night?”

Croix blinked and released his hold on her hair. “No, I slept fine,” he answered. “It’s just a headache.”

A headache thanks to Miss Luca’s antics, no doubt. She didn’t have to ask. She just knew.

“You should rest for a while then,” Lyner said as she reached forward to grab Croix’s arm, tugging him to his feet. “Come here.”

Croix looked blatantly confused. He allowed her to pull at him, though, even though he could have easily pushed her away. “What are you…?”

“Come on,” Lyner said as she guided him over to the couch. She sat down abruptly and pulled for Croix to do the same. “You need to take a break. Only for a moment.”

As Croix sat down next to her, she lifted her hand and placed it on the back of his neck. Then she gently pulled his head down, motioning for him to lie on his back and rest his head on her lap. And wordlessly, he did so.

“Just close your eyes for a while,” Lyner said as she smiled down at him, running her fingers through his hair in a soothing manner. “Work can wait.”

Surprisingly, Croix made no attempt to struggle. Instead he closed his eyes and relaxed, probably in an attempt to humour her. Only a few moments later did Lyner realise that he was actually asleep. She wasn’t expecting him to drop off so quickly! His headache was no doubt worse than he was letting on.

It made Lyner wonder what other pains he was hiding from the world.

Not knowing what more she could do for him, Lyner simply settled back into the couch and continued to run her fingers through his hair. It was nice being able to care for him like this. It was something a wife would do. Should do. But she was his mistress, not his wife.

Still…she wasn’t going to leave him when he was suffering. She could never do that.

Time seemed to past slowly, but thankfully Croix had managed to get some sleep. And that he wasn’t disturbed by other staff members or marriage-minded women. About an hour or so after he had fallen asleep, with his head on Lyner’s lap, Croix began to stir.

“Are you feeling better?” Lyner asked, smiling down at him as his eyes flickered open, looking momentarily confused and disorientated.

“Yeah,” Croix murmured in response as he slowly sat up, looking around in a somewhat dazed fashion. He seemed surprised that he had actually fallen asleep as well. “How long was I asleep?”

“Hmm, a couple of hours, I think,” Lyner answered as honestly as she could.

“That long?”

Lyner nodded her head, stilling smiling. She was about to ask him if he was feeling ok once more, but she paused. Croix was looking at her, his eyes unreadable. He then lifted his hand and gently cupped the side of Lyner’s face.

Lyner was surprised when Croix suddenly pressed his mouth against hers, kissing her. She soon closed her eyes and kissed back, though, moaning lowly when Croix’s tongue ran over her bottom lip before slipping inside her mouth. The kiss deepened as he took her face in both of his hands, his fingers threading through her hair as he tilted her head slightly, allowing him greater access to her mouth. His tongue completely dominated hers, which she didn’t mind at all. She liked for him to be in control of her, to command her body.

The kiss seemed to last forever when Croix finally pulled back, his tongue slipping from her mouth with a string of salvia bridging between them. Lyner panted softly, her heart racing and her body already becoming quite heated.

And that was from one kiss. Was she becoming more acceptable to his touches? Or did he have so much control over her body that he knew what drove her wild? Both, perhaps.

“The door isn’t locked,” Lyner breathed as her eyes flickered open.

“I’ll get it,” Croix said as his hands slipped from her face, down her throat before resting on her shoulders. “I want you to stay here, and take this off.”

When he trailed a finger over low collar of her clothing, Lyner was unable to stop herself from blushing. “M-my uniform?”

“Yes,” Croix answered simply, his eyes looking straight into hers. They were slightly hazy, but deep and intoxicating all the same. The most prominent emotion, though, was desire.

His desire for her.

“Ok,” Lyner said simply.

When Croix stood up, he hastened over to the door, locking it securely. He didn’t bother to see if anyone was waiting outside. He didn’t care.

Lyner stood up as well, only so she could carefully begin to undo the tied and bindings of her clothing. She slowly eased her uniform off of her shoulders, letting it slide down her back before dropping to the floor, pooling around her feet. Stepping away from the clothing on the floor, she kicked off her shoes. Now all that she was wearing was a pair of white panties and her black stockings.

Nothing else.

There was something oddly thrilling about the removal of her clothing. They weren’t restricting her anymore. Croix had already had vast knowledge of her intimate parts. There was nothing for her to hide anymore.

Suppressing a shiver, and with her heart thundering in her chest, Lyner turned around. Immediately, she flushed when she realised how intently Croix was staring at her. And she stared back in return as he had removed his tied, throwing it carelessly onto the table, and his shirt had been untucked and unbuttoned. His chest, all the way down to the belt of his pants, was exposed. In the times they were passionate lovers before, she had never seen him so underdressed.

Looking at him now, he wasn’t just handsome. He was sexy. What was especially sexy was the way he was looking at her.

Without a word, Crox reached out to her and grabbed her by the arms. Lyner allowed herself to be abruptly pulled into his arms, her heated bare skin pressing against his, his mouth so hungrily devouring hers.

With her breasts pushed up against Croix’s bare chest, Lyner ran her hands greedily over his stomach, slipping around his sides to touch the skin of his back. Her fingers trailed over every effortless and taut muscle. There was not an inch of fat anywhere. Perfectly toned and powerful.

Croix’s own hands slipped down her back before resting on the seductive curl of her ass, his fingers teasing the band of her panties. Feelings his hands touching her skin made Lyner moan deeply into the kiss and buck her hips against his. As she did, she felt his own desire for her grow, his erection straining against his trousers.

She wanted to touch him, to stroke his erection to give him the same pleasure he was giving her, but his arms were so secure around her, their bodies pressed together so tightly that it would be impossible for her to reach down between them. So all she could do was grind her hips against his, her groin throbbing with desire each time Croix would buck against her.

Croix’s hands unexpectedly slipped past the waistband of her panties and began to fondle her ass, making Lyner’s legs suddenly feel weak. She desperately clung to him, her panting turning into whines and mewls around his tongue that was caressing every inch of her mouth.

Abruptly breaking the kiss, Croix turned his attention to Lyner’s neck, licking and kissing the sensitive skin of her throat. As he distracted her by sucking on her neck, he guided them over to the couch. He sat down first, his hands still insistently touching her.

As Lyner leaned over him, her hands on his shoulders, her full breasts brushing against his face, Croix tugged down her panties. She shifted so that the undergarment could be removed completely, over her stockings, letting him toss them unceremoniously to the floor.

Lyner shifted again, spreading her legs and slipping onto her knees on either side of Croix’s outer thighs. Wrapping an arm around his shoulders, she slid her other hand down his chest and over his torso in effort to get to his groin. She wanted to release his erection from the confines of his pants.

But Croix unexpectedly snared her wrist, moving her hand back up his chest to rest on his shoulder. “Not yet,” he muttered.

He then buried his face between her breasts, licking and nipping at the delicate skin. Keeping one arm firmly around her to prevent her from moving, he slipped the fingers of his other hand into her pussy. He started off with one finger, slipping in and out, pushing all the way to the knuckle. He then added two fingers, and then three, thrusting in and out in a relentless pace.

Trembling as pleasure consumed her, Lyner wrapped her arms around Croix’s head, threading her fingers through his hair as he continued to finger-fuck her while groping her breasts with his tongue and mouth.

“Your fingers…” Lyner whimpered, her body quivering, unconsciously pushing her hips down onto his fingers. “They’re…not enough…”

She needed more. She desired more. She lusted for more.

And she knew that Croix did as well.

Although the removal of Croix’s fingers made Lyner whimper at the loss, her breath soon hitched in her throat when she heard the unbuckling and unzipping of his trousers. Soon, he would be inside her once more.

Grasping her tightly, but not harshly, but the hips, Croix lifted her up enough so that he could position his cock against her entrance. Once the head of his erection was nudged inside of her, he pulled her down firmly onto his lap, sheathing himself completely inside of her. He groaned lowly at the feeling of her heat around his twitching cock, and she opened her mouth on a silent scream.

There were no words to describe how good it felt to have him inside of her.

Lyner leaned back, resting her hands on Croix’s knees as he kept his hands on her hips. She tilted her head back, the wig remarkably staying in place, as she used her arms and legs as leverage. Croix’s hands aided her movements as well, lifting her up, his erection slipping nearly completely out of her body, before dropping back down, impaling her on his lap.

“Does it feel good?” Croix asked her, although it wasn’t really a question.

“Yes!” Lyner whimpered when he bucked into her extra powerfully. “Keep going.”

It didn’t take Lyner long at all to reach her orgasmic state of pleasure. With her body withering and quivering from sheer ecstasy, she continued to bounce herself, never wanting it to end. Up and down, his cock slipping in and out so intensely. Her chest heaved, her back arching, her breasts bouncing and jiggling with each movement.

She was completely mindless to everything else.

Croix wrapped his arms around her and crushed her lithe form against his chest, the rocking and jutting of his hips becoming more frantic and needy. And all Lyner could do was wrap her arms around his neck, whimpering as she rolled her hips, clenching and unclenching her muscles around the shaft that so relentlessly penetrated her.

Lifting her up and then slamming her back down, Croix tensed, his arms tightening around her. Lyner whimpered when she felt Croix release deep inside of her, unconsciously rolling her hips in order to take all of him.

She then collapsed against him and pressed her face against his neck, her arms falling away in sedated bliss. Croix kept his arms around her as he slumped back into the couch, his breathing ragged and quick. Like hers.

Lyner felt like purring when she felt Croix ran a hand down her back, his fingers trailing down her spine. She didn’t really want to move just yet. It felt nice being held by him, the sweat of their bodies mingling together, their heartbeats racing in time.

It was quite…loving, really.

She, however, blushed deeply when she felt him unexpectedly harden while still inside of her. But the only sound she made was that of pleasure when he started to bounce her on his lap once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longer than usual chapter for my three subscribers and two recommends. Really appreciate it! <3