Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

I Love What I See

Kellin and I watched the beautiful sunrise holding hands and cuddling under the blankets. We were quiet and just enjoying the moment that was given to us. It was really nice spending the whole night with him, but I was feeling dirty and really needed to take a shower before meeting with my other friends and I tought Kellin would like to do the same.

​''We should both go take a shower before we meet with Jaime, Tony and Mike.'' I proposed.

​''Yeah, you're probably right.'' Kellin agreed. ''Leave all the stuff here, I'll come pick it up later. Let's go then.''

​We walked back to our rooms holding hands and looking like two guys who haven't showered for a whole week.

​''Knock at my door once you're ready; we need to meet the boys at 10.'' I said.

​''Perfect.'' Kellin replied. ''See you later Vic.'' He let go of my hand but I immediately catch it back and hugged him. He hugged back and the feel of his skin on mine was paradise.

​''I already miss you.'' I whispered in his tiny ear.

​''I already miss you too.'' He replied. He took my head between his hands and placed a delicate kiss on my lips. I kissed back, of course but it didn't last very long, unfortunately.

​''What was that one for?'' I wondered.

​''You're so beautiful.'' He replied making me blush. ''Plus, I might not get to kiss you again for a long time because of your friends and that stupid rule saying I can't date any customers.''

​I replied by kissing him again and my stomach was once again filled with tons of butterflies.

​''One more won't kill.'' I teased as I broke the kiss. ''Okay now, see you later Kells and don't dare not showing up.''

​''Although I would really love to spend my day-off on my own doing nothing, I will show up.'' He joked making both of us laugh. ''See you in a few hours dear Vic.''

​I looked out for the key to my room in my pocket and found out it wasn't there anymore. It must have dropped this night back there on the roof. I was stocked outside and my first instinct was to knock on my cute neighbour's door.

​''Missed me too much?'' Kellin teased as he opened his door.

​''Yeah, but no.'' I replied. ''I lost the key to my room, do you know where I can get a new one?''

​''Ha-Ha-Ha, good one.'' Kellin said. ''Well, you can get a new one at the reception, but there's nobody there before 9. You can stay in my room until then, and you'll take your shower when you'll get your new key...even though you really look cute we your hair all messy.''

​''I guess you are kind of cute with yours as well.'' I replied. ''And yeah, sure why not. I'll just watch the TV while you take your shower.''

​I entered Kellin's room which was similar to mine but the frames on the wall. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​I took place on his bed and opened the TV.

​''There's food in the fridge if you're hungry.'' He mentionned as he closed the door of the bathroom and soon, I could hear the sound of the water coming out of the shower. I didn't really pay attention to the program on the TV while Kellin was showering. I was lost in my thoughts, I was thinking about everything. First, I was thinking about Jenna. I realized I didn't really miss her anymore, that I was getting over her, that I was okay. Then, I thought of Kellin, who I just met a few days ago and that I'm already so attached too. I was scared I was doing a mistake, but after thinking about it, it was clearly not a mistake. The night I spent with him was magic. The scene of our first kiss popped out in my mind and I could not help myself from smiling. I could still feel the chills, the butterflies, he gave me. I replayed every moment of this night in my head and I closed my eyes to this movie I was the only one to see.

​About 20 minutes later, Kellin came out of the bathroom only dressed up with a pair of boxer. I sat up on the bed and fixed him. He wasn't the muscular type of guy. He was skinny, but his body was still perfect. He had a pale skin tone that looked like snow. When my eyes met with him, he was laughing.

​''Having fun staring at me?'' He teased.

​''Well, eum, yeah.'' I replied. ''I mean, look at you.. you're perfect.''

​''Well thanks.'' Kellin said. ''I remember your body was very attractive when I saw you in the pool the first day you were here. You looked sexy in that swimming suit.''

​''Want to see this sexy body closer?'' I teased. ''I know you want it.''

​''I'm not sure that's a good idea​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​.'' He replied. '' I'll probably want to jump and you and well, that's a not a very good way to get to know each other slowly.''

​''I don't mind that.'' I teased as I took off my shirt. ''We'll get to know each other's anatomy a little bit better, isn't it that great.''

​''It is even better that I remembered.'' Kellin murmured as he walked in my direction. ''​​​​​​​​I guess a little fun won't hurt.''

​He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. Our lips collided and we skipped the sweet and tender part. It was a powerful and wild kiss. I rolled us over, because I love being in control,​​​​ without breaking the kiss. I bit his bottom lip making a small moan come out of his mouth. My tongue met with his and they started dancing in a beautiful and fast rythm. I started grinding against him, and I could feel he was already getting hard. I broke the kiss, because I know going too fast would ruin everything.

​''Someone's enjoying this, I guess.'' I teased as I took a place next to him.​​

​''See who's talking.'' He replied as he pointed out my boner.

​''Not my fault if you're so attractive Kells.'' I said as I placed a kiss on his forehead.

​''Same here.'' He replied. ''You really turn me on Vic and I'm happy that I got to know you. But now seriously, let's stop all those kisses and stuff.​​​​​​​​​​​​ We both know we need to get to know each other if we want to build something strong.''

​''Yeah, but it's going to be so hard.'' I teased. ''Being around you and not being able to touch you; do you want me dead?''

​''I know it'll be hard, trust me.'' He replied. ''I'll probably just want to jump on you every freaking minute of every day, but we can do this.''

​''Can I at least get one last kiss?'' I begged.

​''Vic....'' Kellin replied.

​''Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease Kells.'' I replied. ''Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.''

​''Alright fine.'' He finally agreed. We kissed softly and that's all I needed.

​''By the way, I lied to you.'' He said. ''There's already someone at the reception. I just wanted to spend some time with you before meeting with your friends.''

​''You little devil.'' I said. ''Well, I can't get mad at you about that, I had a great time, if you know what I mean.''

​''Yeah, I get that.'' He replied. ''There's some stuff I need to do, not that I'm asking you to leave, but it looks like it. I'll see you later.''

​''How dare you.'' I joked. ''My shower's waiting for me anyway, see you later Kells.''

​I walked to the reception smiling about what just happened back there with Kellin and eveything else that could have happened. I agreed with him about taking our time because I didn't want our thing, if there is going to be a thing, to turn out to be a simple and ordinary summer love. Kellin ain't no ordinary guy.

​''How may I help you?'' The girl at the front desk asked me when I got to the reception.

​''Well, I lost my key to my suite and I would like to get another one.'' I replied.

​''Name and suite number.'' She said.

​''Vic Fuentes, Suite 12.'' I answered.

​''Alright Mr. Fuentes, here's a spare key to your suite.'' The girl said as she handled me the key. ''Have a nice day.''​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​I walked back to my room enjoying the beauty of the landscape around me. It is probably the most beautiful thing about this place... but Kellin. When I entered my room, it didn't take long before I headed to the bathroom and took place in the shower. The feeling of the warm water was like paradise to me. I washed my beautiful hair with that cheap shampoo that still does the job and finally felt cleaned and okay. I got out of the shower, dried myself and left the bathroom naked. And there was a surprise waiting for me​​​​ on my bed.

​''How did you get there?'' I asked as I ran back to the washroom to pick up a towel.

​''Well, the door wasn't closed properly and you told me to join you when I was ready, so there I am.'' Kellin replied as I got out of the bathroom once again, but this time with a towel around my waist. ''You look sexy down there.''

​''I guess I'll need to learn how to close doors properly.'' I joked. ''And well, thanks?''

​''Ha-Ha, you're welcome.'' He replied. ''But trust me, it wasn't in my plans to sit there and wait for you to see you naked. I had no idea you were one of those I'm walking naked in the house guy. I won't get mad about that though.''

​''Yeah, yeah, they all say that.'' I teased. ''I'm going to dress up, give me a few minutes. The boys are expecting us soon.'' I picked up some random clothes from my drawer and headed to the bathroom. My face was red. Was it because I was shy about what just happened back there? Was it because of his compliment? Maybe a mix of both? Well, I didn't take too much time to think about that and quickly got dressed up. Then, I picked up my backpack and filled it up with the same familiar things.

​''Are you sure they are going to like me?'' Kellin wondered as I finished packing up.

​''I'm 100% sure they will.'' I replied. ''Let's go now.''

​''You're sure?'' He wondered.

​''Yes Kells, I'm sure.'' I answered. I took his hand in mine to reassure him and we left my room to meet whatever this day is reserving us.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS FIC? :) IS IT GOING IN A GOOD DIRECTION?