Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

I Won't Let You Fall

''And was what that question?'' Kellin wondered as we were still very closed to each other.

''I wanted to check out if I could feel something while kissing another guy.'' I answered.

''Did you...?'' Kellin asked timidly.

''I guess, I did.'' I teased as I took him in my arms to bring him as closed as possisble from me and kissed him again. I was happy that he kissed back. He was a sweet and tender kiss. We were just enjoying the moment we shared under the stars. He placed his arms around my neck as I placed mine around his waist. We stayed like that for a few minutes. It was like we were alone in this world, we were just feeling good, happy. It's Kellin who broke the kiss because he had to sneeze.

''Bless you.'' I said smiling. ''So where were we at?''

''I think we should stop there for tonight.'' Kellin proposed. ''Not that I don't enjoy kissing you, I really love the feel of your lips on mine. It's just that we should take our time if all of this really means a thing. We should get to know each other better and we'll see how the things work out?''

''I think that is a good idea.'' I agreed. ''And, well, let's keep this between us for the moment? Not that I'm ashamed, I just don't feel ready to tell this story to the guys, you understand?''

''Don't worry Vic, it wasn't my plan to tell what happened tonight to anyone. I'm not actually allowed to date customers. I can hang out with them, but not date them. I was lucky I didn't get caught with that asshole last summer. But I'm ready to take the risk with you if something has to happen.'' Kellin answered. ''But, do you think there is any chance that this could lead to something...?

''To be honest, yes.'' I answered. It made Kellin smiled, so that made me smile as well. ''I mean, as I told you, you're special Kellin. I've never felt this way with anyone else before, not even Jenna. Of course, she is still on my mind; but when I'm with you, it's like my problems fade away. I feel good when you are there. I know it sounds crazy because I know you for 2 days now, soon 3. I don't what it it, maybe it's love at first sight, I really don't know. But the one thing I'm sure is that I want to spend more time with you and get to know you better and just have great times together. We'll just have to be subtle so you don't get fired.''

''You really mean what you are saying?'' Kellin wondered smiling.

''I promise.'' I answered. ''I'm not the type of guy to fool around people's feelings. I've been there and I know how much it hurts. You can trust me Kellin, I'm not messing with you.''

Kellin's answer was to kiss me. He crashed his lips on mine a few seconds and broke the kiss, not even giving me time to react.

''I tought we were stopping there for tonight.'' I teased.

''Yeah, we are.'' Kellin replied. ''I just wanted to kiss you one last time, I love the chills you are giving me. So eum, yeah, where were we before this whole episode?''

''I love the chills you give me as well..'' I replied. ''And you were coming back from your room with this blanket on the ground because we were cold.''

''Oh yeah, you are right.'' He said. ''Well let's just go back to our spot, and talk about whatever we want.''

''Good idea.'' I answered as I picked up the huge blanket on the ground. I joined Kellin who was already sitting by the edge of the roof and covered us with his blanket.

''So, what do you want to talk about?'' Kellin asked.

''Well, why don't we just ask each other random questions?'' I proposed.

''Yeah, that's an excellent idea Vic.'' Kellin said. ''Okay me first. Where did you learn to sing like that? I forgot to mention it to you. You were amazing on stage during the karaoke. You even made me cry. You have an amazing voice Vic, you could really go far if you wanted to.''

''Thanks Kellin, that is really sweet of you.'' I answered. ''I guess it's just a natural gift. My parents are musicians, and they gave my brother and I some part of their talent. My brother Mike is actually a drummer. My friends, Mike and I used to be a band, but we splitted up because we didn't have enough time to practice. I miss it; music has always been an important part of my life. That's why I want to transmit my passion by becoming a music teacher.''

''Well, you should really try sending demo's to some labels or whatever because you are amazing.'' Kellin said. ''Being a music teacher is great, but you could do so much bigger, trust me.''

''Thanks Kells, I can call you Kells right? It is going to be your new nickname.'' I said. ''Talking about careers, what do you find so interesting about becoming a dentist? I mean, you really wish to play in strangers' mouth?''

''Of course, people never called me that way, but I like it.'' He replied. ''And to answer your question, I have always dreamed to be a dentist since I was young. I don't know, it just attracts me and I'm not a disdainful kind of guy, so yeah.''

''Well, if it is your dream, go for it.'' I said. ''Okay, your turn to ask a question.''

''Well, well, well, what do I want to know about you...'' Kellin spoke. ''Oh yes, what is your favorite colour?''

''What kind of question is that?'' I said laughing.

''All questions are good okay, come one give me an answer.'' Kellin said.

''Eum, probably, blue since black is not a colour.'' I answered. ''What about you?''

''Same actually. Wow, we have so much in common, let's get married already.'' He joked.

''Whenever you want lovely boy.'' I continued. ''Okay eum, tell me something I don't about you.''

''I love to sing, and I think I'm actually pretty good.'' He expressed. ''Maybe we should do a singing session together, what do you think?''

''Yeah, that would be great.'' I agreed. ''Do you have any day off soon?''

''Well, today, because well, it's already today...why?'' He wondered.

''I want you to spend the day with the guys and me and we'll take some time for ourselves and sing together, well if you want to.'' I proposed.

''I would love that. The thing is; I'm not very good at making friends. I know I seemed so confident when we first met talking about all the customers I talk to... but the truth is... you are one of the only person I met on this resort that I had no problem and stress talking to. I'm afraid your friends won't love me because I'm shy and akward socially...'' Kellin pointed out.

''Don't worry Kells.'' I reassured him by caressing his back. ''It will be just fine. The guys are sweet and I will be there if you don't feel okay. We'll just have to go somewhere else, but I'm sure things will be fine, trust me.''

''Okay fine...'' Kellin agreed. ''I only say yes because I get to spend some time with you.''

''And I'm happy we'll get to spend more time together.'' I replied as I yawned.

''Well, you seem pretty tired, aren't you?'' Kellin joked.

''Yeah, but I want to spend the night here with you. I want to see the sunrise with you and get to know you better. We have the whole night to ourselves.'' I said.

''You can sleep right here on the roof.'' Kellin proposed. ''I will wake you up before the sun rises so you can see how beautiful it is and we'll get other chances to get to know spicy details about each other. Give me a moment, I'll go pick up another blanket and some pillows so we can spend the night here.''

''No Kells, it is okay.'' I replied. ''I'm able not to sleep for once.''

''Vic; you are not even capable to keep your eyes open anymore.'' He said with his adorable smile. ''You have two choices: you go back to your room and sleep there or I go pick up some stuff and you spend the night right here with me.''

''Okay fine, go for number 2.'' I finally agreed. ''But make it fast.''

''I will, I will. I'll be right back.'' Kellin responded as he left the place

Once he was gone, I stood up from where I was and brought the blanket to a safer place where there were no chances of falling down the roof. I extended the big piece of cloth on the ground to lay on it. It was pretty cold outside and I was impatient for Kellin to come back with another blanket. My wish soon turned into reality when I felt something covering my body.

''I hope it didn't take me too long.'' Kellin said as he sat next by my side handling me a pillow.

''Actually, yes. It was very long Kellin. I'm not proud of you.'' I joked.

''Ha-Ha-Ha you are so funny.'' He replied. ''Okay now, go to sleep sleeping beauty.''

''Sing me a lullaby first.'' I asked to mess with him. ''Please Kells, pleaaaaaase.''

''Okay okay fine.'' He responded. ''You are such a big baby Vic.''

''I'm not a baby.'' I said.

''I was just joking you know?'' He pointed out.

''So was I.'' I added. ''But I still want my lullaby.''

''Go to sleep, dear Victor. You need to sleep like a baby. Think of sheeps and you soon will fall alseep and you will be happy.'' He sang in the most horrible way.

''That was an horrible lullaby Kells ha-ha-ha.'' I pointed out.

''Don't say I didn't warn you.'' He teased.

''I'll think about it next time.'' I replied yawning.

''See, you are tired. Go to sleep now.'' He said as he laid next to me grabbing me his his arms.

''Goodnight Kells.'' I whispered.

'' 'Night Vic'' He whispered in my ear. ''Don't worry, I will wake you up before the sun rises. I will catch some sleep as well, but I never sleep for a long time.''

The last thing I can remember was him kissing me on my forehead. I had a beautiful dream that night. I dreamed of Kellin and I. We were on the beach walking hand in hand and there was a beautiful sunset. We were laughing and we just feeling happy. We kissed a few times and cuddled a lot. My dream was interrupted when my dear Kellin pinched my nose.

''What a beautiful way to wake up someone.'' I said as I opened my eyes.

''Yeah, I know.'' He teased. ''Look ahead.''

I did what he told me, What I saw was even more beautiful than what I saw last night. There is no word to describe the beauty of that sunrise. I wasn't able to place a single word. I could see by the corner of my eyes that Kells what looking at me with his beautiful and comforting smile.

''I can feel you like what you see. Isn't it beautiful?'' Kellin pointed out as he caressed my hand. The only touch of his skin on mine gives me butterflies of happiness. I've never felt so good with anyone else before.

''It really is...'' I answered before kissing Kellin with the beautiful sunrise on the horizon. He kissed back and made us fall on the blanket without breaking the kiss, but deepening it. It is a moment I will never forget. I wouldn't have shared this moment with no one else.
♠ ♠ ♠
what was your fav part? :)