Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Precious Moments

6 months. Those two words kept resonating in my head. 6 months. That's all. He only got 6 more months to live. 6 months to say goodbye, 6 months to make all of his dreams come true, 6 months to shine. I couldn't believe it. I could not believe Kellin would never turn into an adult, get married, have kids...grow up. I was out of words at the idea that he would soon be gone, going back to paradise where all the angels live. But, I intended to make those 6 months left on Earth the best of his life. He would live the last moments of his life happy and loved.

I've been crying a lot to Dr.Hills explanations. The surgery hasn't been a success. They found out his brain was too injured to heal giving Kellin a maximum of 6 months left. They did their best though, to save him. But they couldn't. Dr.Hills said it would take a miracle to save Kellin, but that nothing was impossible. But he stayed rationnal and announced me the bad news. Pain isn't enough of a strong word to explain how I was feeling at that moment; no words can explain it. It's like 10000 knives that cut every single part of your body. Horrible. Dr.Hills also told me I could not visit Kellin until the day after since he was too weak to receive any visit. He requested me though, and Dr.Hills promised him that I would come as soon as allowded. I didn't want to lie about that brother thing anymore. I just wanted everybody to know the truth, espicially Dr.Hills. He's been so good to Kellin and me. So I decided to give him a call.

''Dr.Hills here, who is it?'' He asked.

''Eum, hey it's me, Vic.''I replied.

''Oh hey Victor.'' He said. ''I don't have much time, how may I help you?''

''There's something I need to tell you.'' I replied. ''Eum, Kellin's not brother. He's; he's my boyfriend. I lied because I knew I would not have had the right to see him unless I was part of his family. But the truth is, I am just a boy madly in love with that would give his life to save him.''

''Don't worry Vic.'' Dr. Hills answered. ''I found that out since day 1. The way you talked about him, the way you looked at him. Love was in the air and I didn't want to ruin that. Don't worry, you can see him anytime. We've contacted his father...poor kid. His father doesn't even want to see him. You're all he has. I'm ready to make an exception...''

''What do you mean?'' I wondered. ''And thanks for your comprehension, you are a good man.''

''Anything for Love.'' He said. ''And eum, why don't you come spend the night here with him? I know the visits are over, so just use the back door. I'll wait for you there and I will settle something in Kellin's room so you can sleep if you wish. I won't tell him you are coming, it will be a surprise. He really needs some hapiness right now.''

''Thanks Doctor, thanks for everything.'' I replied. ''I'll be there in around 20 minutes.''

''I will wait for you. See you there Vic.'' He told before ending the call.

I didn't even take time to grab some stuff to stay the night. I just wanted to get to the hospital the fast as I can. I took a taxi indicating the driver to take me to the hospital. He drove fast, as if he could read my mind. As soon as I got out of the cab, I made my way to the back door. Dr. Hills was standing there, with a huge smile on his face.

''He'll be so happy to see you.'' He said. ''He's been requesting you since he woke up from surgery, which means a lot.''

''He won't be the only happy guy.'' I replied as Dr.Hills opened the door; leading me to Kellin's new room.

''Okay, so there is a mattress under Kellin's bed.'' He whispered. ''I warned the nurse that you're here, you won't get any problem. Have a good night Vic, I'll see you tomorrow.''

''Thanks again Doctor.'' I replied taking him into a hug.

''No problem Vic, and you can call me Justin for now on.'' He said. ''Okay, bye now. Go and make the sun shine into somebody's heart.''

With that said, I opened the door slowly. The lights were closed and Kellin was asleep. My baby, my life. I shed a tear, thinking about my future without him. But I pushed away that thought, I wanted this night to be special, for him and for me. I walked quietly to his bad and sat by his side. I grabbed his hand and placed some sweet kisses on it. I guess Kellin wasn't that much asleep because that is all it took to wake him up.

''Oh my god, Vic you're here.'' He whispered. ''How did you get here?''

''Justin, eum Dr.Hills made a plan.'' I replied. ''I'm so happy to see you baby.''

''I'm the happiest.'' He added. ''You're the only person I want to see right now.''

''I'm here now, I'll always be here.'' I said and kissed his hand again. ''I love you, so much.''

''Love is not strong enough to define how I feel towards you.'' Kellin replied. ''It drives me crazy to know that I won't grow old by your side, that...that I won't see your pretty face for a long time now.''

''Shhh, let's not talk about this tonight Kells.'' I said as I felt I was near from crying. ''I want you to feel loved for the rest of your life.''

''As long as you stay by my side, I will be the most loved guy in the entire world.'' He mentionned. ''Come lay next to me, I missed your warmth and the touch of your skin.''

''All those machines...'' I pointed out as I took place right next to him.

''Yeah, I feel like a robot.'' He joked. It felt good knowing he could still laugh in this terrible situation. ''Call me Kel834-F3.''

''I'd rather call you baby, or Kells, or angel.'' I replied as I placed a delicate kiss on his lips. He kissed back, I swear I could never get rid of his kisses.

''I'm so happy you're here Vic, like really.'' He mentionned as he broke our tender kiss.

''Making you happy is my job.'' I replied. ''I love you Kells.''

''And I adore you Victor Fuentes.'' He added. ''More than anything else.''

''Forever.'' I said. ''No distance will be big enough to make me stop loving you, never forget that.''

''And nothing can seperate us.'' He added as he placed my hand on his heart. I felt a lot of emotions at that moment. ''You will always be in my heart.''

''And you will always be in mine.'' I said as I kissed his bruised forehead. ''So eum, do you know if you can get out of this hospital anytime soon?''

''Dr. Hills said I will be out in a few days.'' Kellin replied. ''They can't do anything for me anymore. They'll wait to see if there are any complications with my brain surgery. If there aren't any, they will let me go.''

''There won't be any complications.'' I mentionned. ''You'll be out soon.''

''I wish I could find a way to stop time. I don't want you to go back to Cali...'' He pointed out. ''I don't want to be alone...I wished you could stay...''

''I wished I could stay as well baby, but we still have some days in front of us...'' I replied. ''But I'll have to go back. And grab some money, so I can come back just after.'' That made him smile, and it made my heart melt.

''You'll come back for me?''He wondered. ''Really?''

''Of course I will come back Kells, I'm not leaving you here.'' I replied. ''Our story will never be over. This is not just a cliché southern love, this is true love. And I want to enjoy it, with you by my side. The summer is all ours. And when you'll have to get back to your mom's house in Los Angeles, I'll follow you. I'll rent a house or anything near you, so we won't ever be seperated.''

''You are the best Vic.'' He said. ''Thanks God, I had the chance to meet the most extraordinary person on this planet.''

''Yeah, you met yourself.'' I added. ''You're my diamond.''

''Stop it.'' He replied as his cheeks turned red.

''How are you feeling?'' I wondered.

''My head hurts, a lot.'' Kellin answered. ''But I feel better with you by my side.''

''You should get some sleep babe.'' I pointed out.

''Yeah I guess you're right.'' He agreed. ''They all say sleeping is the best cure to problems and stuff.''

''Yup, that's what they say.'' I joked. ''Goodnight my angel, I love you so much.''

''Good night my precious prince.'' He replied as he gave me a good night kiss. ''All mine.''

And with that said, we fell asleep; hugging each other and enjoying every single moments as if they were our last ones. Those are the precious moments I will never forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah, what do you think? :)