Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

It's Not The End.

My magic night with Kellin had to come to an end, my trip was officially over. When we woke that morning, we didn't really speak to each other. We packed my bags silently, in a sad mood. We didn't have much time left, so we made it fast and enjoyed the last 15 minutes just cuddling, kissing. I didn't know it would hurt that much to leave. I knew it would be hard, but I never thought it would be that difficult. Both Kellin and I were quietly crying. We both knew we would talk to each other every day and that I would soon be back, but that's what love does. It breaks your heart saying goodbye. When the clock indicated 9:00 AM, we just looked at each other and stood up from the bed. I wasn't saying goodbye to this place, just a ''see you soon''. Kellin and I walked hand in hand to the reception where the guys were waiting for me. I hold his hand so tight, like I was going to break my wrist. I didn't want to leave. I wished I could just stay forever or bring him with me, but it was not that easy. When we joined the guys, the bus that was going to take us to the airport was already there and was leaving 5 minutes later.

''Can you guys leave us?'' I asked. ''I would love some time alone with Kells.''

''Yeah, sure dude.'' My brother replied. ''We'll be in the bus, just don't be late.''

The guys left us alone and there I was, horribly sad. Tears took possession of my eyes, it was so hard to handle. I barely showed my emotions before meeting Kellin, he really changed me. The power of love changed me.

''Don't cry baby.'' Kellin whispered even though his eyes were also filled with tears.

''I don't want to leave.'' I replied as I took him in a big hug. I hold him so tight, I needed him near me. We stayed in that position for a minute until he broke the hug to kiss me. It was a passionnate kiss filled with sadness and tenderness. It was our last kiss for a certain period of time. When we broke the kiss, we were both crying.

''We'll get through this Vic.'' He said. ''You'll be back in a few, we will talk everyday. I will miss you like crazy, but I will have you with me everyday: in my heart. And I'll be with you everywhere you go. Be strong for me. I love you so much Vic. I will love you forever and this is not the end. It's just a goodbye.''

He took me his arms one last time and placed a kiss on my cheek. I wrapped my arms around him to feel his warmth, the comfort he gives me.

''I love you Kellin Quinn.'' I whispered. ''I love you like crazy. You're my everything, you are my life now.''

''You are my angel.'' He replied. ''You have to go now or you'll miss the bus. Remember that I adore you and that this is just a goodbye. We will see each other soon.''

I tighten the hug before breaking it. I picked up my bags and made my way to the bus. I turned around before getting in it and it broke my heart to see my boyfriend crying in front of me. It hurt. I just wanted to run to him, but I couldn't. I had to be strong. For him. I blew him a kiss and got in the bus taking the seat next to Mike. I didn't feel like talking and Mike understood that. I put my headphones on and escaped reality with my music. I even felt asleep because my brother woke me up when we reached the airport. I felt better when I got out of the bus. The bus was shinning, it was a beautiful day.

''Goodbye Cuba.'' I talked to myself. ''I will see you soon.'' And with that, the dudes and I entered the airport and waited for our flight back home.

---------------------------------

On the way back home, Kellin was on my mind. But I wasn't crying. I was remembering all the great moments we shared together. The first time I saw him when he carried my suitcase to my room, when I got lost and he helped me find my way. I remembered admiring him the first day I was there when I was in the pool with the guys. I could not get over his gorgeous smile and his angelic face. The day I passed with him in town in one of my best memories; that is where I got to knew him better. And the night we passed on the roof, where we shared our first kiss, where our story began. I never thought I would have fallen in love during this trip, mostly with a guy. My initial plan was to forget about Jenna by getting drunk every night and having sex with tons of girls. But I found my everything better plan: Kellin. I smiled and felt butterflies remembering the kisses we shared and the intimate moments we had together. Some made me laugh like that one time in the bath when the nurse showed up. It was a great moment. And the previous night, when we had sex together for the first time, I will never forget that. All the moments I passed with Kellin are precious and memorable. We had hard times, mostly when he got into hospital because of that ex of mine. I didn't accept he only had less than 6 months to live, but I tried to ignore it. I knew we would have to say farewell someday, but I didn't think about it. All that mattered was him, me, us. All that counted was here and now. Even though I was miles away above him at that moment, he was still with me. His love flowed in my veins, his touch impregnated my skin and his face apperead everytime I closed my eyes. He would never leave me, because love follows you wherever you go. Love keeps you alive, gives you hopes, makes you stronger. That's what Kellin does to me. Soon, I would be back with him. It's the only thing I really wanted.

When I got out of San Diego's airport, the first thing I did was to check my cellphone. I smiled when it indicated I received a message from Kellin.

-My Dear Vic,

You're probably already home if you read this. You just left and I miss you like crazy. I didn't expect it to be that hard to say goodbye. It was so hard seeing you get on that bus taking you away from me. I am used to people leaving, but it's different with you. Because I love you and you're my only reason to live. Even though you're far away, you're still with me. You're in my heart. And right now, I'm laying in my bed and you're scent is with me. Everything reminds me of you. I can't wait to see you again baby. You're so important to me. I've been thinking about you since you left... well I've been thinking about you since I met you. I remembered everything we shared together. Last night is my top1 moment of my entire life and I can't wait to repeat it again. Just call me when you get this message, I need to hear your voice. You're the best thing that could happen to me. I can't wait to hold you in my arms once again and feel your lips on mine. I love you so much. You changed my life forever and you'll always be the love of my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're my angel. I will be forever yours.

Kells xox

And with that message was attached a picture of my perfect boyfriend, hugging the pillow I used to sleep on. I smiled at the message and picture and felt tears of joy dropping out of my eyes. I felt like the luckiest guys to be loved that much by such an incredible person. I couldn't wait to be by his side once again. I already missed him like crazy. I was counting the days until I could flew back to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
it is short, but yeah! Do you want me guys to continue??