Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Your Smile Is Like The Sun

As I followed Kellin to my room, I spotted where my friends' room were at so we could all join after we settled down. My valet carried my suitcase all the way to my place for the next 2 weeks : Suite 12. He opened the door and put it down with a gorgeous smile. Yeah, a gorgeous smile.

​''Well, my job here is done.'' Kellin said. ''Call the reception if you need anything and I'll just come over. Have fun here eum... what's your name?''​​​​

​''Victor, but just call me Vic.'' I answered.

​''Well, Vic, I wish you the best vacations ever.'' Kellin replied.

​''I will.'' I answered as I handed him a 10 dollar bill.

​''That is way too much, really.'' He said timidly.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ''I can't accept this.'' Yeah, I guess it was a big amount of money just for carrying my suitcase around, but I don't know. I guess I wanted to thank him in the right way. I'm sure it's because of his splendid and white smile...

​''I insist.'' I said happily. ''You deserve it, you seem to be a really nice guy.''

​''Well thanks.'' Kellin answered. ''I got to go now, work you know; bye Vic see you around.''

​As Kellin left, I started unpacking the contents of my huge suitcase. I think Mike is right, I brought way too much stuff. ​​​​As I was finishing putting my clothes on the dressers, someone knocked at my door.

​''Come on Vic, the pool is waiting for us.'' Mike yelled from the other side of the door. ''Put your swimming suit on and join us at the reception, we'll be waiting for you there.''

​''Okay, give me 5 minutes.'' I answered.

​I​​​​​​​​​​​​ changed into my black and white suit, picked up a towel, grabbed my keys and was finally ready to go. The sun was still shining even though it was almost 8:00 pm. I began walking to the meeting point trying not to get lost since I'm the worst at finding my way. Without any surpise, I got lost.

​''Are you looking for something?'' A familiar voice behind me asked. I turned around and found Kellin smiling.

​''Well, eum, I was looking for the reception, and I guess I lost my way since this is nothing like a reception.'' I replied.

​''You really don't have sense of direction, do you?​​​​​​​​​​​​'' He asked laughing. ''Follow me, but now, try to remember it, I won't always be there to guide you in the resort.''

​''Very funny.'' I replied laughing as well. ''I'll try, and thanks.'' I walked next to Kellin side. That guy really intrigues me, I feel there really is something special about him.

​''You seem really young to work here.'' I pointed out.

​''Yeah, well, I'm 17, but my dad work here so he got me job. I only work here during summer because otherwise I live with my mother in California.'' He replied.

​''Do you like it there?'' I asked. ''I'm from Cali as well, which city are you from?

​''Yeah, it is nice. I always meet new and nice people. Though, some customers can really be a pain in the ass.'' He answered.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ''And some are just little curious people just like you haha, I'm from L.A. and you?''

​''I ain't no curious, I'm just trying eum, to be eum... polite, yeah that's it polite.'' I said making Kellin laugh. His laugh is the cutest thing ever.​​​​ Wait, what's wrong with me...

​''They all say that.'' he teased. ''Well there we go, the reception is just in front of you. It was nice talking with you, bye Vic.''

​''Thanks to you Kellin, see you around.'' I anwered.

​I made my way to the reception and was met by 3 impatient guys.

​''What took you so long?'' Jaime asked.

​''Well eum, I got lost?'' I replied. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​''Victor Fuentes getting lost? No way.'' Tony joked. ''Come on, the pool closes in one hour and I've been waiting for this all day.''

​We all ran outside to the enormous pool in which there was a bar. We jumped in the pool and headed to it ordering 4 beers.

​''To our trip and the beautiful events that will happen to us.'' Mike yelled.

​''To our trip.'' Jaime, Tony and I repeated.

​I took a big sip of my first and not the last beer. As I drank it, I spotted Kellin picking up dirty towels. My friends were having a conversation about I don't know what... I didn't really pay attention because my eyes couldn't get off Kellin... I don't know what's wrong with me, I tell you, there is something special about this guy...I just don't know what it is.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
leave comments :)! Do you want more or I stop?