Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Just Sing Along

Vic's P.O.V.
It was great being back home. Even though I had the most amazing vacations I've ever had and will ever have, I kind of missed my friends and family. It was great spending some time with them while the perfect boyfriend of mine was with own people. All I could talk about was how great Kellin was, how awesome my summer was and how much I love him. My friends got bored hearing me talk about all this fluffly stuff, but most of all; they were happy for me, for us. They haven't seen me that happy before I met Kellin. I would be totally lying if I said I didn't miss him. Oh god, I missed him. I could not stop thinking about him. We talked everyday, he was always on my mind. I could not wait for him to move here, with me, in San Diego. I could not wait to call him my husband, I could not wait any longer to feel his lips on mine. Today was the day he was finally coming to me, that we would no longer be seperated. It felt like we've been apart for a whole year when it was just a week. Love can do crazy things, can't it?

​​​It was 11 pm and Kellin was supposed to be there any minute now. I was waiting for him at the bus station, excited as ever. The minutes felt like hours. I couldn't stay in place. My legs were shaking like crazy. People around me were staring at me as if I was sort of a clown of something. But I couldn't care less. I had other things in mind. Him. Tonight, I would no longer sleep in an empty bed. Tonight, I would no longer fall asleep without my good night kiss. Finally, the door next to me opened. A few passengers passed the door until the one I was waiting for passed it. At the exact moment he was in the station, his eyes fell on me and he ran towards me, jumping in my arms and kissing me deeply. This felt so right, nothing else ever felt so right. The kiss went on for several minutes, gaining aww's and ewww's from the people around us. I just couldn't let go, but soon or later, we had to.

​​​''Hello sexy thing.'' Kellin said happily. ''I forgot how beautiful you look, I missed you so much.''

​​​''I swear I missed you even more.'' I replied. ''I'm so happy you're finally here, I've been talking and thinking about you all week. I think my family and friends couldn't for you either to show up, so they wouldn't have to hear me talk about you anymore.''

​​​''I can say the same thing.'' He said. ''Well, my people were kind of happy about me leaving, but at the same thing, they weren't. They were all scared it was the last time they would ever see me alive. But hey, let's not ruin the mood. I'm so excited and happy to be here. With you. My perfect fiancé.''

​​​''I love you so much Kellin Quinn.'' I whispered.

​​​''I love you even more Vic. But right now, what I would love even more is a big fat pizza.'' He added.

​​​''That hurts.'' I answered. ''You prefer food to me.''

​​​''Sorry baby, you can't win a battle against pizza.'' He joked.

​​​''Oh you think that?'' I teased.

​​​''Yup.'' He replied happily.

​​​''God I missed you! Come on, let's go get food and go to bed.We have a big day tomorrow.'' I said.

​​​''What's tomorrow?'' He asked.

​​​''Well my little Kellin, this is a surprise. I know how much you love surprises.'' I replied.

​​​''Oh yeah I love them, hope you'll surprise me tonight as well.'' He teased.

​​​''Oh sure thing. That was obvious'' I replied.
--------------------------------------------------------
''I don't want to wake up, it's like 2 in the morning. Leave me alone.'' Kellin said as I tried to wake him up.

​​​''Come on sleepy head, it's 11 in the morning and we have a big day in front of us.'' I replied.

​​​''I don't care, good night.'' He replied, being his usual self. So I did what I knew would wake him up. I kissed him softly at first and then passionately. He didn't hesitate in kissing me back, I know him so well.

​​​''See you're awake now, meet me downstairs in 5. My mother can't wait to meet you.'' I said.

​​​''I hate you.'' He said laughing.

​​​''And I love you too. Now get dressed beautiful, dinner is going to be ready any minute now.'' I mentionned.

​​​I went downstairs and joined my mother and my brother Mike at the table. I was a little nervous at the idea of my parents meeting Kellin. I had no doubt they would like him, but my parents have this tendency to ask akward questions. I was hoping they would try to control themselves this time.

​​​''So, where is that fiancé of yours?'' My mother asked. ''We can't wait to meet him.''

​​​''He should be here soon, he was getting dressed up. He is slow in the morning, he's such a
​​​sleeping beauty.'' I replied.

​​​''I'm the sleeping beauty?'' A voice I know by heart wondered.

​​​''Hello, you must be Kellin! I'm Vic's mother, it's so nice to finally meet you. My son has been talking a lot about you lately.'' My mother said.

​​​''Nice to meet you too Mrs Fuentes.'' Kellin replied as he took place next to me, kissing my cheek.

​​​''Oh call me Vivian sweetie. You're my future son-in-law after all.'' My mother replied.

​​​''Ok, well nice to meet you Vivian!'' Kellin said happily.

​​​''Look at you both, you two look so cute together. You are like the cutest things.'' My mom pointed out.

​​​''He's my cutest thing.'' I said and kissed the handsome guy next to me.

​​​''Ok, enough of that at the table guys.'' My brother said.

​​​''Hey Mike, long time no see!'' Kellin replied.

​​​''Yeah, nice to see you again Kellin. Thanks for making my brother so happy.'' Mike answered.

​​​The rest of the dinner went well. I was very happy that my family accepted Kellin, he was part of our family now. We talked about several things and my mother, being her usual self, couldn't help herself but asking random questions as if we used protection or not, or who's the girl in this relationship. I love my mother, but sometimes she can really embarassed me. Once the dinner was over, Kellin and I went in town. But I didn't tell where we were heading.

​​​''Can you please tell me where we are going?'' Kellin asked me.

​​​''For the 23rd time, no. I'm not telling you where we are going, it's a surprise.'' I replied.

​​​''Your surprises are killing me.'' He said.

​​​''I know you like it.'' I teased.

​​​A few minutes later, we finally reached our destination: a recording studio.

​​​''What are we doing in a studio?'' He asked.

​​​''Do you remember when you told me you would like to be a singer? That you would love to hear your voice on the radio?'' I asked.

​​​''Yeah?'' He replied .

​​​''Well, while you were gone, the guys and I decided to put the band back together and we've recorded a song... but the song is for two singers and I want you to be our second singer. Please say yes.'' I pleaded.

​​​''I-I don't know what to say!'' He replied. ''Of course I want to, this is amazing. But I'm scared I will ruin the song.''

​​​''Hey, I heard you sing before and you are sensational.'' I reassured him. ''Want to hear what we've done yet?''

​​​''Of course I do, show me that diamond piece you did.'' He replied.

​​​''Okay, so this is called King For A Day.'' I said. I pressed play and we both sat and listen to it.

​​​​​As the song went on, Kellin had a beautiful smile on his face. The smile I would die for.

​​​''Wow, this is an amazing song Vic. Your vocals are awesome!'' Kellin said when the song ended.

​​​''Thank you babe, we worked very hard on this one, but it will be even better with your voice on it.'' I said and kissed him gently.

​​​For the rest of the day, we recorded Kellin's part. He was awesome. He's such a talented guy. He took no time in learning the lyrics. His voice is pure and perfect. When we were done recording, we added his part to the original, work on some technique elements and we were done. We had our master piece, our diamond. At the end of the day, we were both satisfied. Our song is amazing.

​​​''All that's left is sending this demo to some labels, in the hopes they will sign us or something.'' I said.

​​​''That would be so great.'' Kellin replied. ''I hope I'll be able to see that happening from my own eyes.''

​​​''I'm sure you will baby.' I said. ''I'm sure you will.''