Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

I do

Vic's P.O.V.

''What if people don't like meat and vegetables? Like they won't eat, and they won't enjoy the party and they'll say our wedding was totally boring.'' Kellin said as we searchd for a good caterer for our upcoming wedding. ''The wedding is in 1 week and we are so not ready Vic, why are you so calm?''

''Relax baby, people will like it.'' I replied calmly. ''It's going to be an amazing night for everyone, mostly for us. It's going to be magical Kels, trust me. Everything is going to be just fine, as long as we are togheter.''

After Jenna died, Kellin and I have decided to get married as soon as possible. Here we were; 2 weeks after Jenna's death and a week before te big day. We opted for a small celebration with our closest friends and families. We decided to get married in the small chapel where we attended Jenna's funeral since it was a beautiful place and it seemed to be the right thing to do. Planning the wedding wasn't stressful to me, but I couldn't say the same thing about my fiancé. I thought he was so cute being so nervous about everything. He would call the musicans everyday to make sure they reminded the date, he would call the chapel to make sure it was still reserved for us on that special day, he would call the hotel to check if the ballroom was still ours after the wedding, etc. He did this every single day. He really wanted everything to be perfect, for him, but mostly for me. That's why I love him so much. He is so dedicated to my happiness and I couldn't wait to put the ring to his finger and call him my husband for life.

''Can we go through the list one more time please Vic?'' Kellin asked.

''Babe, we went through it like 4 hours ago, stop being so nervous, it's not good for you.'' I replied as I kissed him on the cheek.

''Please babe...'' Kellin added.

''Okay fine, go ahead!'' I agreed.

''Chapel.'' He said

''Check.'' I replied.

''Hotel.'' He continued.

''Also check.'' I answered.

And it went on this way until he reached the last point on our list.

''Caterer.'' He said.

''Almost check.'' I replied. ''One call to do and it's done.''

''Can you call now?'' Kellin asked. '' Please Vic, I'm so afraid they'll say it's last minute and that they won't agree to make us food and that we'll only have water to give to our guests. Imagine a wedding without food, it can't happen...''

I cut him by kissing him tenderly, feeling these same and sweet butterflies in my stomach.

''Calm now?'' I asked as I broke the kiss.

''Yeah, much better.'' He replied.

''If it makes you happy, I'll call them right now.'' I said making Kellin smile.

''Thanks baby.'' He replied.

I dialed the number on my cellphone and waited for someone to answer.

''Hello, Miss Candy Buffet, how may I help you?'' A lady asked.

''Hello Miss, I know it may be a little last minute, but my fiancé and I are getting married next Saturday and we were interested in making you our official caterer for the occasion.'' I replied.

''Saturday the 20th?'' The lady asked.

''Yeah, that's the date.'' I replied.

''Well it's your lucky day my dear, we just got a cancellation for that day. We would be happy to provide your guests, your husband to be and yourself food for this day.'' She answered making me so happy.

''Really? Well that would be awesome!'' I added.

''I just need your name, the adress of the event, the type of food you would like and the number of guests.'' The lady which I guess was Candy demanded.

''My name is Vic Fuentes and the celebration will be held in the ballroom of the Grand Palace Hotel here in San Diego at 6:00 PM.'' I replied. ''Any type of food will do, and there are going to be approximatively 20 persons, we're doing a small wedding.''

''Well Mr. Fuentes, we have the chef choice buffet for 20 persons. The chef decides what he wants to put in it, but trust me, it is always very good.'' She offered.

''How much for it?'' I asked.

''200$'' She replied. '' That makes 10$ per guest.''

''We'll take it!'' I said happily.

''It is perfect then. We'll see you next week then, you can pay by check the day of the event. My team and myself wish your fiancé and yourself the best wedding you could ever imagine. Bye Mr.Fuentes.'' Candy said before hanging up the phone.

''You can put a check next to the last point on our list baby.'' I said to my fiancé.

''Really?'' Kellin wondered.

''Yeah, we're going to have enough food for everybody.'' I answered.

'' I guess we are ready then.'' Kellin replied, taking me in his arms.

''We sure are.'' I added, kissing him gently once again. I can't get enough of his kisses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day. Today is my wedding. Today is the day I've been waiting for a long time. Here I was standing in front of the altar, with my brother and my two best friends next to me. In front of me were the families of Kellin and me and our friends. The only person missing was Kellin. Any minute now, he would walk down the aisle with his mother. Any minute now, we would hold each other hands, prooving our love in the best way possible. I was really nervous. I was afraid Kellin would change his mind. But most of all, I was excited and extremely happy. In less than an hour, he would be my husband. I couldn't wait to see him. I haven't seen him since the night before because there is this idea that you can't see the other person before the wedding. Kellin being really superstitious, I respected his wish.

When the musicians started playing the typical wedding song, I knew it was real. Everybody in the chapel stood up like they would do if Kellin was a girl. I couldn't take off the smile on my face. And then he appeared. He looked like the most beautiful angel I've ever seen. He was perfect. And he was mine. When his eyes met mine, a big smile grew on his face. His mother was crying tears of joy as she walked her baby boy to the altar. She put his hands in mine before kissing him on the cheek. I've never been so happy in my entire life.

''I love you.'' He whispered.

''I love you too.'' I replied.

''My dear sisters and brothers,we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together Victor Fuentes and Kellin Quinn in holy Matrimony.'' The priest said. He then said more things I barely paid attention to. I was to focus losing myself in Kellin's eyes, until I heard the priest say my name.
''Victor, let us here your vows.'' The priest said.
''Kellin, before I met you, I didn't have faith in love anymore. I was lost, but you saved me. You made me a better person by giving me your love. I will forever do the same. I promise to love you forever. When I'm with you, everything is simple, everything is better. You're my everything. You are the air that I breathe. Withtout you, there is no me. We've been through a lot together, and we'll go through everything. Everything will be fine, as long as we stand together. It was you and me since the beggining. I promise to stand by you through both good and bad times, in happiness and sorrow, come riches or poverty. You are God's beautiful gift to me and I will cherish you all my life. That's a promise I will keep.'' I said gaining a few aww's and crying sound from the audience.

''Kellin, let us your vows.'' The priest said.

''First of all, I want to say that you are absolutely perfect. From outside, but mostly from the inside. I never believed in love at first sight until I met you. It only took a minute for me to know that you were the one for me, that I wanted, needed to be with you. You said that I saved you, but know that you saved me more. I didn't know what love was until I met you. You made me a better me. We're like one soul in two bodies. When you're not there, I feel empty. I need you by my side to stay alive. I promise I will love you forever. I promise it will always be you and me, us. I can't imagine being anywhere else but here; with you. They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. I promise to stand by you through both good and bad times, in happiness and sorrow, come riches or poverty. You are God's beautiful gift to me and I will cherish you all my life. That's a promise I will keep.'' Kellin said, making me cry a little.

''Victor, since it is your intention to marry, join your right hands and declare your consent. Do you take Kellin to be your lawful wedded husband to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?'' The priest asked.

''I do, more than anything else.'' I replied.

''Kellin, do you take Victor to be your lawful wedded husband to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?'' The priest asked.

''Oh yes, I do.'' Kellin replied. We were both smiling like crazy.

''The wedding ring symbolizes unity, a circle unbroken, without beginning or end. And today Victor and Kellin exchange these rings as confirmation of their vows to join their lives, to work at all times to create a life that is complete and unbroken and to love each other unconditionally. May the Lord bless these rings which you give to each other as the symbol of your love and fidelity.'' The priest said. ''Victor, take this ring and place it on your groom's finger, and state your pledge to him, repeating after me: With this ring I thee wed. I offer you my hand, and my heart as I know they will be safe with you. All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you."

''With this ring I thee wed. I offer you my hand, and my heart as I know they will be safe with you. All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you." I repeated as I put the ring on Kellin's finger.

'' Kellin, take this ring and place it on your groom's finger, and state your pledge to him, repeating after me: With this ring I thee wed. I offer you my hand, and my heart as I know they will be safe with you. All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you.'' The priest said.

Kellin repeated the statement as he put on the ring on my finger happily.

'' Kellin and Victor, you have given and pledged your promises to each other, and have declared your everlasting love by exchanging the rings. Your vows may have been spoken in minutes, but your promises to each other will last until your last breath. As they have pledged themselves to meet sorrow and happiness as one family before God and this community of friends, I now pronounce them husband and husband. You may kiss.'' The priest pronounced.

I took Kellin and my arms and kissed him deeply, winning cheers and applauses from the crowd. This kiss held so much emotions, had an important meaning. The best kiss we ever had.

''I adore you, my husband.'' I pronounced.

''Husband. A word I will never get tired of.''He replied.

And with that, we walk down the aisle, holding hands, happier than ever.