Status: Updating weekly, or whenever you tell me to! Comments = faster updates

I'm Better off Here.

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I parked my car in the far back of the parking lot for the park. I ran onto the playground and headed for the swings. A car came into the parking low and my phone beeped. I took my phone out seeing Alex's name. I got off the swing and ran towards the car. Alex got out of the car and I ran up to him giving him a hug. I didn't want him to let go. We stood there for awhile just hugging each other.
"W-what happened? Did he punch you?! Look at your face! I'm going to beat the shit out of him! He's not doing the again! Please, please, pleaaaase tell me you hurt him." He said about to hit his car in anger.
"Alex, calm down, please." I said looking up to him
"Here come sit in my car it's cold out here, and you're wearing shorts." He opened the passenger seat. I smiled and sat in. He ran to the other side opening the door for himself, getting in and turning his car on, turning the heat on low.
"Alrighty, so. What the fuck happened?"
"Well, uh. My step dad came to my apartment." I said twirling my thumbs.
"What else happened?" He said looking really worried. I told him the whole story.
"Well good thing you hurt him, back." He said looking at me. He took his hand and put it over the forming bruises. I looked down and heard my phone beep.
From: Jack!
Hey are you okay? Is Alex with you?

To: Jack!
Yea, I'm fine.. Alex is with me.

From: Jack!
That's why he sped away. ;)

I laughed and put my phone away.

"Thanks for coming, Alex. It means a lot."
"You're welcome." He said looking down.
"I think I can go home now." I smiled and opened the door.
"I don't get a hug?" He said doing the puppy pout
"Of course you have to get out of the car too though." I laughed he got out of the car and walked over to me, hugging me.
"You know I'm not letting you leave." He laughed
"Why not?" I laughed
"Because, you're staying the night. You can't go home tonight."
"Fine, what about my car? Oh, I'm sleeping in your bed." I laughed
"Your car well you can drive it to my house. Lets go." He said and I ran to my car and we started to drive to Alex's place.
"The last one in is a rotten Alex!" I screamed while running. I could hear Alex start running.
"No. A rotten Larissa!" He laughed. We ran up the stairs and to the door that was locked. We laughed and I leaned against the door. he put his arms over my shoulder and leaned over me. We were looking into each others eyes. It felt like I was in a movie. I smiled at that thought and Alex moved in to kiss me. The door opened causing me to almost fall because, I was leaning on the door.
"HA! I was in here first! You're a rotten Alex!" I laughed running to Zach and hugging him.
"Hey! Where's my hug?!" Jack said acting hurt. I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap and giving him a hug.
"Alex! Alex! Look! I'm getting action! But! This time it isn't from you!" Jack yelled and we all laughed and I kissed him on the check.
"Alex are you getting jealous yet?!" Jack yelled squeezing me in a bear hug.
"Not at all.but, ill get you another night!" Alex winked
"Aaaand that night I won't be here." Rian laughed.
"Me either!" I yelled
"I'll be at Rians!" Zach yelled.
"Nope all be at my girlfriends." He laughed
"Well, I'm tired. So I'm going to sleep." I said smiling
"But! But! You can't go to sleep nooooowwww!" Jack said giving me the puppy pout face.
"Yesssssss I cannnnn." I said laughing I got up and I hugged everyone goodnight. I went to Alex's room and laid in his bed. I loved his bed because, it always smelt like him. I almost fell asleep until someone got In the bed. I turned around and noticed Alex. I put my head in his chest and fell asleep.