Status: Updating weekly, or whenever you tell me to! Comments = faster updates

I'm Better off Here.

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I woke up with Alex's arm around my waist. His hair was in such a mess but, looked so perfect. I smiled and just enjoyed being with him right now. He woke up about 20 minutes later. When he woke up he kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and he jumped.
"Damn. I thought you were sleeping."
"No. I've been up." I laughed.
"Lets get breakfast?"
"I don't want to get up!" I laughed and he sighed. He hovered over me and I flinched remembering yesterday's fight. He noticed and quickly went to the side of me.
"I'm sorry." He said quietly
"It's fine." I laughed and got up to start tickling him.
"Ah no! Stop!" He said in the middle of laughs.
"Lets go get breakfast." I said sitting up.
"You're making it." Alex said laughing.
"You wish." I laughed I ran down the stairs and into the bathroom. I did my business and ran into the kitchen. While I was running into the kitchen, I slipped and fell because, Alex has hard wood floors, that are really slippery. I heard laughing behind me, I turned around and saw all the guys behind me. I laughed and stood up.
"You guys are you going to help make breakfast right?" I said smiling.
"Yea, ill do my part which is sitting over here." Zach said laughing.
"I'll help!!!" Jack said running to the cabinets. He got out pancake mix and syrup.
"I guess I'll help." Rian said getting a pan and spatula.
"So Alex, you going to help?" I laughed
"I guess." Alex said walking to the refrigerator getting milk and eggs.
"I'll get the bowl and mixer thing." I laughed. Jack started putting the pancake mix into the bowl.
"Watch out!" Jack yelled while getting pancake mix and throwing it at me.
"Hey!" I yelled while throwing some at Jack.
"Hey! You guys are making such a mess!" Alex yelled. Jack got some and threw it at Alex
"You're on now!!" Alex yelled and threw it at Jack. They kept throwing pancake mix at each other and occasionally at Rian and I. Alex took what was left in the bowl and poured it over my head.
"Well, there's no more pancake mix and a huge mess." He said wiping his hand over my face to get some of the mix off.
"I'll clean up." I laughed.
"After that, we can get breakfast ill pay." Jack laughed.
"Wow Jacks going to pay for something?!" Alex yelled I got a sponge and started picking up some pancake mix
"Guys! I can't go outside like this! I need to go home and shower!" I smiled
"No, you're not allowed to leave anywhere without one of us." Alex said sternly.
"Oh yea. You can't go out alone." Jack said getting a washcloth and washing the counters.
"I'm a big 20 year old. I can do it." I smiled
"Still. I don't care." Alex laughed
"You can shower here." Jack said laughing
"I think Jack will accompany you in there." Alex laughed
"Gladly!" Jack yelled
"Lets all go shower." Alex said with a small smile.
"Alrighty!" I said smiling.
"But, Jack isn't showering with you." Alex laughed.
"Ugh why not!" Jack yelled and stomped his foot.
"Privacy!" Alex laughed
"I don't think you get that around here." I laughed.
"You really don't." Alex laughed.
"You know where the bathroom is?" Jack asked
"Yea." I laughed.
"Uh, well I only have men stuff but, my ex girlfriend left her shampoo and conditioner here so, you can use that and ill get that for you." Alex laughed.
"Okay, good." I laughed and followed him in the bathroom.
I took my shower. Jack gave me his boner tee. Alex gave me a pair of his skinny jeans that were a little big but, it was fine. I let my hair air dry and walked out
We went to the store and got some cereal and went to my apartment. Jack refused to let me go in alone, so jack went in with me, while Alex stayed outside and he'd yell if he seen anyone. You could clearly tell that there was a fight in here. Everything was thrown everywhere. I got clothes and we left my apartment. I decided to call Cayden
"Hey are you okay?"
"I'm fine. Just calling to see if you knew where Steve was."
"He's back here. He came back with a little bruises though..." He said slowly.
"We got into a fight but, everything's good. I'm staying with my friends Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zach. They go on tour soon so I wanted to spend time with them before they leave."
"Remember, you have a bigger brother that will kill anyone. Make sure you stay out of trouble."
"I'll try." I laughed
"I'll talk to you soon. Bye."
"Bye." I hung up the phone and left my apartment.
"Hey guys he's back in New York. There's nothing to worry about I can stay here again." I laughed
♠ ♠ ♠
Who likes this story? Comment! <3