Status: Updating weekly, or whenever you tell me to! Comments = faster updates

I'm Better off Here.

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It's been two weeks. Ive been Hanging out with the guys. It's Christmas tomorrow and then they to on tour in a week. Everyone is going to their families for Christmas. I'm buying gifts for them today and giving them to them a day before Christmas which is today. I bought Jack a new puppy named Olivia, Alex a new guitar, Zach some weights and Rian new beats. I was excited to give them their presents. I cooked a few things because, they're coming to my apartment. I cooked a small roast beef, corn, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese. I didn't make much because, there's only 5 of us. I have apple crumb pie and strawberry cheesecake for desert. I had my hair down and wavy, I had black skinny jeans on, a hoodie, and my black nikes. I heard a car pull up and I ran outside seeing the boys I ran into the street and ran into Jacks arms. He picked me up and twirled me around.
"You seem extremely happy today." Jack laughed
"Nothing wrong with that." Zach smiled.
"I get to hang out with you guys!" I laughed while Jack put me down. I grabbed snow from the ground, packing it into a snowball, throwing it at Alex. I quickly made another and threw it at Rian. They started throwing them back, and running around I took another snowball running behind Alex, throwing the snowball into his shirt. He smirked and picked snow up while I ran behind Jack. I felt snow go down my hoodie and I screamed looking behind me seeing Zach smile and run towards Alex throwing a snowball. I got a snowball throwing it back at Zach. Jack came behind me, running with snow in his hands so I ran towards Alex.
"Alex! Help!" I yelled running behind him. He turned around hugging me, so I couldn't get away while Jack put a bunch of snow down my hoodie.
"Jack hold her, my turn!" Alex laughed. Jack grabbed my arms while Alex picked my legs up and ran towards the snowbank.
"That's not fair!" I yell while grabbing Jacks hand and pulling him next to me.
"I rather not be in a bunch of white stuff." Jack laughed. I looked over to see Rian and Zach running after each other throwing snowballs at each other.
"We gotta go inside! I have a surprise." I smiled running towards the door.
"Oh god. You're pregnant or you have an STD." Jack laughed.
"Jack! No! Here! I got you a present!" I brought out a little doggie cage with Olivia inside with a pink bow with her name on it.
"Oh she'll be my little pimp doggy!" Jack smiled taking Olivia out of her doggie cage. I smiled while taking out a box with Rian's beats and handing it to him.
"Thank you so much! I needed new ones!" Rian smiled hugging me. I gave Zach his box.
"Yes, more weights to work with. I have an addiction to working out. It's bad." Zach laughed and hugged me.
"Well that's it." I laughed
"What about me?" Alex laughed
"Damn I forgot about Alex." I laughed while pulling out the guitar case. His face dropped opening the case.
"Damn, this is amazing thank you so much all your gifts are so much better than the one we picked for you." Alex laughed.
"It doesn't even matter you guys just being here makes me so happy." I smiled hugging Alex.
"Seriously thank you so much." He smiled hugging me again.
"It's seriously not a problem." I laughed. Jack was on the ground playing with Olivia, Rian was playing with his new beats, Zach kept lifting his weights and Alex was tuning his new guitar.
"Heeeeey! I'm extremely hungry! Feed me!" Jack yelled and put Olivia on his lap. I laughed and got up setting the table and putting food on the table. We ate, and had some cheesecake. All the boys ran out of the house, They left their gifts in here so, they're coming back. I figure they're just getting into a snow fight.
"Hands up where I can see them! Close your eyes!" Alex yelled running towards me.
"As long as you don't have snow." I laughed as he stood behind me covering my eyes, I had butterfly's to be honest.
"Guys! Hold the snow!" Alex yelled and I laughed hearing a bunch of "aws"
"Does she have her eyes closed?" I heard Zach yell
"She does, she can't peek either." Alex said laughing
"Alright, WE'RE COMING IN!" Jack yelled pushing the door open. I started laughing.
"What are you guys doing to me!" I laughed
"Not trying to secretly put you in a huge pot, boil you and eat you." Jack said while someone grabbed my ankle. I put my hands on Alex's.
"Can I look now? What are you guys doing?!" I laughing pulling on Alex's hands.
"Ugh fineeeee." Alex said letting go. I saw a huge box in front of me.
"Guys what is this." I looked at all of them.
"Merry Christmas!" They all yelled smiling.
"I told you, I didn't need or want anything. All I wanted was for you guys to be here with me today, and just be amazing friends." I laughed
"Just open the god damn present." Alex yelled. I laughed and started removing the wrapping paper.
"Should I be scared?" Looking at Zach and Rian.
"Uh, I don't think we put anything explodable in there, or not that I know of." Rian laughed. I started to open the box and brought out picture frames of Rian and I, Zach and I, Alex and I, Jack and I and a picture of all of us together. I laughed putting the pictures around the house, the one of all of us is on the table.
"Thank you guys, best present ever!" I laughed giving them all hugs.
"But, there's more." Zach smiled. I laughed going to the box pulling a smaller box out and unwrapping it. It was an Apple laptop.
"We set it up for you. We put your wallpaper up, your password is all time low, no spaces. We all put notes in there. So you can't miss us!" Rian smiled.
"Also, we put Skype on it so you can Skype us anytime you want. Don't give our Skype usernames away, there's also FaceTime. We put out usernames in that too." Alex said smiling.
"ALSO we put some amazing videos in there. Watch out, you may be blinded with amazingness but, it's okay." Jack laughed.
"Thank you guys so much. I love you guys so much." I smiled giving them all hugs.
"You better answer every single call." Zach said hugging me.
"I'll do my best. But, besides Jacks ill ignore his." I laughed.
"Hey! That's not nice!" Jack said sitting on the floor giving me the puppy pout and petting Olivia.
"Fine, ill answer them all." I said laughing
"Yay!" Jack said getting up while holding Olivia.
"There's like 3 days till you guys go on tour again." I sighed
"I know, we have to go in like 5 minutes also.. But, it's only going to be 4 months. We'll be back before you know it. You can FaceTime, Skype, text, or call whenever you want. We love you." Alex laughed.
"Plus we'll have days off. We could hopefully fly you to wherever our day off is." Rian smiled.
"I love you guys bye." I smiled hugging everyone.
"Don't worry, you'll be okay." Alex smiled kissing me on my forehead.