Status: Once a day.

I Don't Care If You're Contagious.

13.) For people like you, there is no such thing as an early grave.

​​~
​​​
Vic stared into the fire, eyes blank, and mouth slightly parted.
​​​
Jaime was dead.
​​​
“Vic?”
​​​
The small boy’s head shot up at the sound of his name, and he locked eyes with Andy.
​​​
“Are you alright?” The taller male took a seat beside him.
​​​
“No, Jaime’s dead.” Vic rasped.
​​​
Andy frowned, and ran his fingers through Vic’s shoulder length hair. “I know, and I’m sorry.” He paused, and stared intently at the boy beside him, “are you going to be okay?”
​​​
Vic shrugged, not bothering to give Andy an answer. “I’ll get over it, just like how I got over them.” He said coldly.
​​​
Andy’s brow shot up at the sound of Vic’s voice. “Them? Don’t you mean Kellin, and your brother?”
​​​
Vic winced. “That’s somebody else’s slideshow; they don’t exist in my mind anymore.”
​​​
Andy’s hand fell to his side, and he looked at Vic in shock.
​​​
Vic still didn’t speak; he just continued to stare blankly ahead.
​​​
“Vic, look at me..” Andy whispered, cupping the tan boy’s cheek with his hand. Vic reluctantly looked over at him, his eyes still dull.
​​​
“I love you…so much..” The pale boy whispered, and slowly moved his face forward. Andy’s words caused tears to well up in his eyes, and he connected their lips.
​​​
Vic felt his back hit the ground, as the male on top of him kissed down his neck.
​​​
“I love you too..” He whispered.
​​​
~
​​​
His eyes shot open, and he slowly scanned his surroundings. A pair of pale arms were wrapped firmly around his waist. Vic looked down at his own body, and noticed he was naked, and that his ass hurt. The slender male beside him was also nude, and that caused Vic to blush.
​​​
“Morning..” He heard Andy grumble.
​​​
Vic hid his smile, and buried his face in the crook of Andy’s neck. “Morning..” He responded with a breathy sigh.
​​​
The pale boy beside him grinned, and kissed his temple affectionately. “How are feeling?” He murmured softly.
​​​
Vic smiled stupidly and connected their lips. “Wonderful, other than the pain my ass. You?” He asked after pulling away.
​​​
Andy smirked. “Obviously I’m doing fantastic, I got laid..” He joked, causing Vic to punch his shoulder.
​​​
He watched Andy sit up, and stretch his tattooed arms. “I’m gonna go grab some food for the both of us..” Andy said, pecking Vic on the lips, and exiting the tent.
​​​
~
​​​
Vic sat outside, waiting for Andy to get back. He sighed softly, and brushed the dirt off of his pants. “Andy, where are you?” He whispered under his breath.
​​​
“Right behind you.”
​​​
Vic grinned, and spun around. “What’d you get?” He asked, while walking over to the taller male.
​​​
“Some cereal out of someone’s car..” He answered, slipping his hand into Vic’s. He pulled the shorter male into the tent with him, and kissed him deeply. “I love you..”
​​​
Vic blushed, still not used to the idea that Andy was in love with him. “I love you, too.”
​​​
Andy smirked, and tore open the box of cereal. “I couldn’t find any bowls, so we’ll just have to use our hands to pull it out of the box.”
​​​
~
​​​
The rest of the day went well for both of them; however, Vic was still taking Jaime’s death to heart. He couldn’t get over it, and it was obvious it was destroying him slowly.
​​​
The small Mexican was curled up in the tent, and crying quietly. He shakily wiped his eyes, and sat up. The brunette rock back and forth, and buried his face in his hands. “It’s my fault he’s dead..my fault..my fault.” He whispered, repeating this multiple times under his breath.
​​​
Andy was outside keeping watch, but he could hear Vic’s sobs from where he was. He sighed heavily, and ran a hand through his hair. He stood up, and slipped into the tent. He dropped his weapon, and wrapped his arms tightly around the shaking boy.
​​​
“Babe, you’re alright, you’re going to be okay.” He hummed softly. Vic whimpered, and buried his face in Andy’s chest. The two boys soon fell asleep.
​​​
~
​​​
“I found them.” The woman whispered to her companion.
​​​
“I see them.” He whispered back.
​​​
“Should we take them?” She asked, and the man nodded.
​​​
“Okay.” She smirked, and readied her weapon. They’d be having dinner that night, and Vic and Andy had no idea they were the ones on the menu.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't do fluff, so don't get used to it. ;___;