Status: Once a day.

I Don't Care If You're Contagious.

9.) And all I see in you is another mistake right over my shoulder.

Living with a broken heart was never easy, and Vic was dealing with it yet again. Except it hadn’t been Kellin’s fault, he was dead. But, Andy was alive, and no longer even spared the small boy a simple glance. And it was tearing Vic apart. The taller male had become his lifeline, but now he had nothing to hold on to anymore.
​​​
To put it simply; he wanted to expire.
​​​
He would either take his own life, or allow Juliet to kill him with whatever tactic she had planned. He had been keeping a close eye on the girl, making sure he never let his guard down. He had a small dose of hope that Andy would forgive him.
​​​
Yet, he did the complete opposite, he went back to Juliet, and they were more intimate than ever. It made Vic angry, angrier than he had ever been before in his thirty years of living.
After clearing out his thoughts, he decided to climb out of his tent, and grab something to eat.
If they even had anything..
​​​
They usually did, but the supply runs weren’t bringing back as much as they used to find.
And winter was coming, causing multiple people to come down with simple cold. Just a cold could kill you now. They didn’t have medication, or antibiotics. About three people had died already, causing a decrease in numbers. More and more people were being sent on supply runs, and they usually lost one person every time.
​​​
Vic shoved his hands into the pockets of his hoodie, desperately trying to keep himself warm. He trembled as he walked through the camp, greeting a few people he spoke to often.
​​​
Once he reached where the food was held, he frowned at the sight before him. There sat Andy, sucking face with Juliet. And it disgusted him; all he wanted to do was run off crying. It hurt to see the male he had feelings for with someone else. After a good minute of watching them devour each other, he lost it.
​​​
“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!” He screamed loudly, angered by the pale male’s blank facial expression.
​​​
Andy’s eyes narrowed and he moved away from Juliet, moving to stand directly in front of Vic. They were an inch apart. And Vic felt his breath get lodged in his throat. He missed being close to him, he even missed his scent.
​​​
“Excuse me?” The blue eyed male snapped in a dark tone, causing Vic to flinch.
Vic swallowed, finally gaining the courage to speak once again. He locked eyes with Andy, and let out everything he was feeling.

​​​​​ “Why did you just throw me away like that?” He questioned, voice cracking as he spoke.
​​​
Andy frowned, and dropped his gaze, leaving Vic feeling smug. He finally had made the taller male nervous. And it felt awesome.
​​​
“Answer me.” The Mexican growled, holding back tears.
​​​
Andy finally looked back up at him, putting on an emotionless face. “Because you were making up shit about a good person..”
​​​
“I wasn’t lying..”
​​​
“Oh really?”
​​​
“I’m being serious Andy.”
​​​
“You made that shit up because you were Jealous!” The taller male shouted, stepping closer to Vic.
​​​
“I DIDN’T MAKE IT UP!” He defended himself, disappointed that Andy still didn’t believe a word he was saying.
​​​
“Stay the fuck away from me..” After he said that, he turned around, and walked off with Juliet, leaving Vic alone.
​​​
​​​ The small boy remained silent, allowing the tears to slide down his cheeks. It hurt knowing
​​​that he didn’t trust him; it hurt a lot more than he expected. He should have kept his mouth shut.
​​​​​
The Mexican spun around, and made his way back to his tent, the thought of food at the back of his mind. He was going to leave the group later that night, he couldn’t handle being around Andy. It would tear him apart.
​​​
The tan boy grabbed a bottle of water, and a package of chips, along with a few canned goods before taking them back to his tent, and stuffing them in his bag. He waited a few hours until everyone was asleep, and when it was finally dead silent Vic slipped out of his tent, making his way into the woods.
​​​
He wanted to be on his own.
​​​
Away from death.
​​​
Destruction.
​​​
And the pain.
​​​
The pain of losing the person he felt so strongly for.
​​​
He hoped once he was gone the feelings would subside, and he’d get over it.
​​​
But he could only hope.
​​​
He walked for a good three hours before exhaustion overtook him, and he climbed into a tree. He figured it would be safer up there, rather than on the ground. That way a biter couldn’t get him. He definitely didn’t want to die by getting torn apart, and eaten by those horrid creatures.

​​​Vic soon fell asleep, encompassed by dreams of Andy the entire night.

​------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
​​​​​​​ When Andy awoke the next morning, he decided he’d have a chat with Vic, and figure out why the he had made up his story. He didn’t want to believe it, but he was starting to. Juliet had been sneaking off into the hours of the night, and that was making him incredibly suspicious of her activities.
​​​
Yet he still chose to ignore it.
​​​
The pale boy walked to Vic’s tent, and slipped inside.
​​​
It was empty.
​​​
Except for a note.
​​​
Had he left?
​​​
Did he kill himself?
​​​
Andy’s eyes scanned over the scrawny hand writing, and he frowned at what it said;
​​​
Dear Everyone,
I’m leaving. Me being armless has made me a burden to the group. Don’t come after me.
-Vic
​​​
Vic was alone.
​​​.​​
Weak.​​
And still getting over his injury
​​​.
If a biter overpowered him, he wouldn’t be able to survive it.

​​​​​ Andy ran out of the tent, and grabbed his weapon before making his way into the woods.

​​​​​ He wouldn't stop searching until he found the boy he felt so strongly for.