Status: In progress

Lost in the Echo

Hangover crew

The sun was rising slowly in the horizon. Matt woke up when the sunlight reached his tired eyes.
He squirmed in the couch, trying to find another comfortable position to lay in, but failing miserably.
He muttered and sat up slowly, he had definitely drank too much yesterday.

"Where the hell is everybody else?" He muttered quietly and walked into the kitchen, searching for a bottle of water. When he found a bottle he walked out to the patio, nearly chocking on the water at the sight.

"What the fuck did we do yesterday?!" He exclaimed in surprise when he saw a shitton of empty cans and bottles in the pool. The pool wasn't even full, it was half full with water. You could see that they tried to drink away the tension Brian and Michelle left behind them.

Matt shook his head and went inside again, the bright sunlight made his head pound. Michelle was a special kind of girl, he could tell that she was going to make a scene yesterday, and with Brians short temper he just knew that shit was going to hit the fan. Speaking of Brian, wonder where he is? Matt thought for himself and went upstairs. He saw that the door to the guest-room stood open so he crept over to see who slept in there. He peered in and saw Jimmy and Laurel snoring in choir like there was no tomorrow. He chuckled quietly and went back to Brians bedroom.

He knocked a few times on the door, he waited a while before he decided to open it anyway. He saw Brian lay there, snoring loudly. Seconds later Matt ran and threw himself at Brian.

"Godmorning!" Matt yelled

"Oooww!" Brian muttered and tried to push Matt off himself.

"Move your fat ugly ass away from me" He muttered and pulled the cover over his head.

"Brian I'm hungry" Matt whined and tried to pull the cover of his half-sleeping friend.

"Go away" Brian muttered and struggled to keep the cover.

"Are you hungover man?" Matt chuckled and sat beside him in the bed.

"Tell me about it, what the fuck happened yesterday?"

"We drank our brains away. haha" Matt chuckled

"I don't think so, my head is pounding like there's no tomorrow" Brian groaned and put the pillow over his head.

"Oh! you got cookies" Matt exclaimed and began to munch on some as he started the TV.

Brian cringed at the loud noise from the TV. He squirmed and tried to cover his ears with the pillow.

"Damn man, can you turn down the volume?!" Brian muttered.

"What? the volume is already pretty low" Matt replied with his mouth full of cookies.

"It's too loud for me" Brian argued

"Do you guys have to be so loud?" Simone chirped in out of nowhere.

Both of the men looked at her direction, surprised by her sudden presence.

"There you are" Brian spoke

"Yeah, I didn't know you where here?" Matt asked

"Yup, some of us aren't that hungover so I went to take a shower and I must say, it helps a LOT for your hangover." Simone smiled as she sat down at the end of the bed.

"Probably, but cookies help too" Matt chuckled and munched on another cookie.

"By the way, you don't want to see how it looks downstairs" Matt added

"Oh shit... what did we do?" Brian asked

"There's shitton of empty bottles and cans everywhere, other than that its just messy with clothes and stuff" Matt informed them.

"Clothes?!" Brian exclaimed in surprise

"What the hell did we do? whose clothes are they?" Simone asked

Brian looked at Matt and Matt looked at Simone. Both of them were shirtless and Simone didn't find her shirt nor jeans this morning. And Brians clothes were nowhere to be seen in the room.

"Well... I have a faint memory of a striptease kinda thingy" Matt chuckled

"What??" Simone asked

"Yeah, everyone of us thought it was a good idea to strip down, dance to gnamgnam style and then drain half of the pool out of water" Matt chuckled.

"I hope you're not serious." Brian muttered

"I think he is, I remember some of it. We downed a whole bottle of Jack Daniels Brian" Simone said

"You don't say? I'm not surprised since I feel like a bag of shit" Brian scoffed.

Simone and Matt laughed.

"We should eat something" Simone suggested

"Yeah, those cookies were just a appetizer" Matt chuckled

The three of them went downstairs to make some breakfast. Brian ran a hand through his hair when he saw the mess they had made.

"One thing is for sure, I won't clean up this shit today, not when I am so fucking hungover" Brian complained and began to rummage through his kitchen cabinets after something to eat.

"What do you guys wanna eat?" He asked after a few minutes of searching.

"My stomach yells pancakes" Matt replied

"Wow, it's like the only thing I have" Brian chuckled and took a pancake mix and placed it on the kitchen island.

"Pancakes and beer" Matt chuckled and took a bowl and poured the mix in it.

"Perfect combo" Brian chuckled and began to search for some painkillers.

Simone took some water and gave it to Matt before she took a frying-pan and put it on the stove, putting some butter in it.

Ten minutes later they all sat gathered around the kitchen island, stuffing their faces with pancakes and drinking water, trying desperately to cure their hangovers.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was a bit shorter than the others, hope you enjoy it anyways!

And as always, comments are very appreciated<3