Status: In progress

Lost in the Echo

The bitch

"Hey, I need to talk to you….both of you” Roy said and pointed on Simone and Brian. Both of them looked surprised but followed him to somewhere less crowded.
Roy closed the door behind them, Simone sat on the bed and Brian sat down in an armchair.

“ I have a feeling…” Brian began but Roy shushed him.

“Okay guys… I really need to tell you this” Roy began. “This has bothered me for a long time now. I’ve tried to talk to you one by one, but it seems like both of you haven’t get it” He explained. B

“Here we go again..” Brian mumbled and sighed, switching uncomfortable were he sat.

“You know, I’m not stupid. Brian.. I’ve seen the way you look at Simone. And Sim, Don’t try too fool me, Brian is fucking Synyster Gates, every girl wants to sleep with him, even you. Don’t try to deny it sis” Roy muttered.

Simone didn’t say anything, she just glared angrily at her brother. Brian on the other side became slighty annoyed of Roys statements. But Roy wasn’t done yet.

“I don’t men to be bitchy or something but, I’m not really comfortable with you two sleeping with each other, seriously.” Roy explained with honest

“What the fuck Roy? How many fucking times have I said that you have nothing to worry about? Brian and I are just friends, and we will fucking stay that way!” Simone said, and raised her voice with each word. Each time Simone drank, she had problems with her temper.

“Who says you cant sleep with you friends? And that fucking kiss earlier! ” Roy asked. They both were slightly drunk, Simone a bit drunker than Roy. Simone glared at him, angrier than before.

“It was just a fucking game Roy!… I’m tired of you nagging me about this shit every time I’m with Brian.” She sighed.

“Roy, I promise, I will never sleep with her. And yes I know I was a douchebag before and I know I did mistakes. But trust me on this one, I will never touch nor sleep with Simone, even if she insist too” Brian said, being so serious as he could about this.

“I cant trust you fully Brian, She’s off limits for ya. And you have said she’s hot! You bang every girl who is hot Syn..” Roy muttered. Simone gave Brian an surprised look.

“I was drunk for fuck sakes Roy! And I did that shit before, jesus christ, I haven’t had a one night stand for 3 months now!” Brian half yelled, annoyed for real of Roy.

“Okay okay dude, I’m just saying, If you two ever sleep with each other, I’m going nuts for real” Roy informed them.

“Fuck you Roy! I sleep with whoever I want, even if it is with Brian.. but that shit will never happen!” Simone roared angrily.

“Sis, you should take it easy with the booze, we don’t want a fight here” Roy said calmly.
“And here we go again, you telling me what to do for the millionth time. Fuck you!” Simone roared again and stormed out of the room. Roy sighed and sat down on the bed. They both sat in silence.

“She’s right Roy…” Brian said, breaking the silence.

“I care for her, I don’t want you two to develop a relationship for you to break her heart. I know you how you are Brian…” Roy spoke soflty.

“That’s harsh, and bullshit..” Brian said and wrinkled his nose at the statement.

“we saw how it turned out with Michelle..” Roy stated.

“What? What the f…don’t bring her up.. She’s a cold-hearted bitch, nothing else.” Brian mumbled.

“Yeah but still, you broke her heart”

Brian just glared at him, angrily. He hated when someone talked about him and Michelle’s relationship. It was in the past, where it belongs. He sighed and regretted he even got involved with her from the beginning. She ruined his life.

“I will never break Simone’s heart, I care for her too you know” Brian said through gritted teeth. Now he was pissed with Roy, typical Roy to always bring up unnecessary shit when he argues. He really know how to piss off Brian.

“I hope so..” Roy muttered.

“You know what?” Brian asked while he stood up.

”I’m tired of your shit, next time I’m with Simone, don’t you dare to nag her about me and her. Okay?” Brian half yelled.

“Are you threatening me Syn?” Roy asked and stood up, facing Brian. Brian glared at him angrily before he snorted and leaved the room.

Simone sat with Jimmy and laughed at something he’d said. Jimmy always knew how to lighten up the mood. He was one hell of a good friend. Jimmy saw when Brian approached the room, with an angry look on his face. As the friend he was, he immediately wanted to make Brian happy again.

“Hey yo Synny-boy” Jimmy yelled as he opened the porch-door.
”Hey Jimbo” Brian retorted
“Having some trouble with your best friend? I saw Roy dragged you and Simmy with him” Jimmy asked while he leaned against the door.
“Which one of them?” Brian sighed
“The female, I’ve heard females cause trouble with the male gender” He chuckled, making Brian chuckle too.
“Yeah, but no, not her. It’s Roy” Brian informed him

“Roy?” Jimmy asked in surprise

“Yup” Brian said, popping the ‘p’. “You know I and Sim, we’re pretty close?”

”yeah tell me about it” Jimmy nodded.

” Anyways, Roy believes that we will sleep with each other in the future, or develop a relationship” Brian sighed.

“Why? Will you?” Jimmy asked in surprise. Brian gave his friend an slightly angry look befor he sighed.

“No, none of it, never. You’ll see Jim, just because I screwed up by being an asshole who fucked every woman in Huntington, Roy keep nagging about it to me, and he really thinks I wanna fuck Sim.”

“Wow, he’s kinda bitchy bro” Jimmy chuckled

“Only when it comes to Simone” Brian muttered.

“He’s the protecting big bro you know.” Jimmy said and nudged him.

“Mm, And back in Vegas I accidentally said that I thought Simone was hot” Brian said, Jimmys eyes widened but he didn’t say anything.

“And I said I would totally bang her if she wasn’t his sister.” Brian sighed, remembering that embarrassing moment when Roy reminded him of what he’d said.

”You shouldn’t had said that” Jimmy said

“I know, but seriously, I say a lot of bullshit when I’m drunk. And what’s really pisses me off is when Roy ALWAYS brings up things from the past. When we argued now, he had to bring up Michelle!” Brian half yelled, still annoyed.

“Oh.. but why? He knows that you hate to talk about yours relationship.”

“I’m just tired of his shit now. I cant even stand being in the same room as him now. I have to calm down” Brian said and ran a hand through his hair while he sat down on a chair. Jimmy felt someone pushing the door behind him.

“Talking!” He yelled.

“Hey fuck you Jimbo, I need a cigarette!” Simone yelled back in a playful tone. He let her out and closed the door behind him.

Simone took a cigarette and lit it.

“I wish Roy could shut the fuck up about us” She said while taking a drag from the cigarette.
“Me too, but I’m angry because he brought up Michelle” Brian said. Simone gave him a shocked look.

“Are you kidding me? Why? He knows that you hate to talk about it, what is wrong with him?” She asked, slightly angry on his brother. “It feels like he wants to fight when he does that” She added. Brian and Jimmy nodded in agreement.

“Seems like you’re happier now Brian, It seems I have completed my task, now I leave you my dear people!” Jimmy said with an honour. They all chuckled before he went inside again.

“Soo.. you really haven’t had sex in 3 month?” Simone asked after a couple of minutes, breaking the silence.

“Very funny, but no I haven’t” Brian retorted

“You know, I haven’t had sex in a awhile either” She said with a wink.

“In your dreams Sim” Brian smirked, knowing she was joking.

“Yeah, I have wet dreams about you” She smirked.

“Something you wanna show me?” He winked.

“Mmmm, not today sweetheart” She winked back, and they both began to chuckle. Brian gestured to her to come and sit on his lap, and she did.

“Seriously Bri, we need to get laid” She giggled.

“Mhm, shall we hit the bar tonight?” He asked and laid his head on her shoulder.

"Nah, not tonight, what do you say about tomorrow, I can be your wingwoman?" she asked happily.

"I dont need a wing woman, and if we're with each other, the girls and boys , will think that we're a couple. And then we cant get laid"

"Good point, but you need to help me to find a guy" she said sternly

"Yeah, or you can bring Val"

"Hahaha Val? She dont know how to do, she's been with Matt the whole life" Simone laughed.

"True, anyways Princess, we should go inside" Brian said.

"I'm not YOUR princess bro, If I was, you had been poor at this point" She smirked.

"I believe you" Brian chuckled and kissed her temple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go, some drama between the siblings haha
was it better in third p.o.v? leave a comment and let me know! :)