Status: In progress

Lost in the Echo

I don't care

Simone went inside the house again, leaving Brian alone to calm down on the patio.
She went into the kitchen to take another beer, she opened the door to the fridge and began to search for a beer.

"Sim" she heard a voice

She jumped a little and nearly banged her head in the top of the fridge before she put up her head from behind the door.

"Roy?" She asked and wondered what he could want.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier" He apologized.

Simone looked at him sceptically and took a beer from the fridge, and closed the door.

"You better be" She said and crossed her arms on her chest.

"But I am serious about you and Syn, and if-"

"Just drop it" Simone cut him off.

"I wont talk about it no more, I love Brian, and I only love him as my friend. I'm tired of arguing of our friendship, be happy for me that I have so many nice guys around me." Simone said with a huff and opened her beer.

"Yeah.. maybe. I hope you forgive me sis, I know that I can be a douche sometimes" Roy chuckled.

"I know. I always forgive your sorry ass, But for tonight, I wont forgive you, But if you get me some pizza tomorrow, I will definitely forgive you" Simone smirked.

"Okay, roger that" Roy chuckled.

Simone left the kitchen and went out the other guys who were in the pool, making chaos.
She sat down by the edge of the pool. Zacky came swimming to her.

"Hey Sim" he greeted

"Yo" She replied

"Wheres Jimmy and Laurel?" He asked

"Are they gone?"

"No where to be found"

"Zacky, do you really need to ask where they are?" Simone asked him with a slight smirk.

"Oohhh" He smirked when he got the point.

"I really hope they doing it in Brians bed!" He chuckled

"Looks like I'm going to sleep in the guest-room" Simone chuckled

"No I'm gonna sleep there!"

"Dibs!" Simone giggled.

Brian sighed and put out his cigarette. He felt a bit calmer now than before. Typical Roy to always argue about something when hes drunk. Brian sighed and went inside, sneaking into the kitchen and grabbed a beer before he sneaked upstairs, without no one seeing him. He wanted to be alone for a few more minutes more. He opened the can and drank a few gulps. He stopped when he heard something pounding a few meters away. The door to the guest-room was closed and if he listened closely he could hear fainted moans and grunting.

He chuckled quietly and walked into his bedroom, closing the door behind him. He thought about running in and disturb them or just leaving it, nah, He decided to let Jimmy have his fun, it was a while ago he had a girlfriend.

Brian drank another few gulps and placed himself on the bed. In fact, it was a while ago since he had his fun, with the love of his life. Michelle... Brian clenched his jaw and brought up the can to his mouth to empty it. When he was done he placed it on the bedside-table.
He saw his guitar standing in the guitar-stand a few meters away, he grabbed it and began to strum a calming melody.

His guitar was helping quite much to calm him down when he was angry or upset. And Simone of course.. he sat and strummed a few minutes when he heard someone yelling outside his door.

"HAHAH sorry but not sorry!" Simone laughed

"Gross man, That picture will forever haunt me!" Zacky laughed

"Come on, lets find Syn!" Simone giggled and seconds later the bedroom-door flew open, and Simone and Zack stood in the doorway.

"There he is" Zacky said

" Are you sitting here and sulking?" Simone smirked

"Pretty much" Syn replied

"Did you really have to disturb Jimmy and Laurel?" Syn added

Simone and Zacky looked at each other and smirked and nodded.

Brian sighed. "You two are so childish"

"We know" Simone said and sat down on his bed, Zacky sat down in an armchair.

"Seems like I have to sleep in here tonight, I don't wanna change their sheets" Simone chuckled

"Me neither" Zacky chuckled

"Yaay, lucky me" Brian chuckled

"You can tell them, If they're going to have sex in your house again they can bring their own bedsheets" Simone smirked

"Good idea" Brian chuckled

"Why so upset bro?" Zacky asked

Brian looked at Zacky for a second, looking confused.

"You know my temper.. Roy is a pain in the ass sometimes"

"What did he say?"

"He argued about mine and Brians friendship"

"You mean friends with benefits?" Zacky smirked, earning a smack on his arm from Simone.

"Yeah, it have its perks" Brian smirked

"Damn you Syn" Simone chuckled

"It feels like Roy is stuck on that, but I gotta admit, me, and the guys actually thought it was something going on between the two of you in the beginning. But I mean, now it has been so many years and its just the way you guys are" Zacky told them.

"Yeah, everyone thought it was something between us. Even Michelle" Brian muttered

"Even Michelle?" Zacky asked

"Yeah, thats why the dumb bitch cheated on him" Simone muttered

"Are you serious?" Zacky asked Brian

"I dont fucking now, she cheated on me, I dont know why, I dont care why. I dont even wanna know why. " Brian muttered

"Do you miss her?" Zacky asked

Brian glared at his friend a few second before he replied.

"No. Not even once" He said slowly.

"Yes you do." Simone stated

Both men looked at her with surprise

"Do I?" Brian asked sceptically.

"I guess, you have been talking about her in your sleep. Its okay to miss Bri" Simone smiled

"Its not okay, I don't wanna miss her. I hate her. Why are we even talking about this?" Brian muttered and stood up.

"Because she is here.." Zacky blurted out.

Brian turned around and looked at him, surprise and anger filled his eyes.

"What did you just say?" He asked slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW, I just updated this story... 1 year later haha.

Hope you like the new chapter!

Comments and feedback are always appreciated<3