You're My Only Cure

The demons inside scream at the top of their lungs.

Elise lifted her gaze to woman that handed her the pictures. She looked at them and couldn't help but smile. She couldn't believe how big was the excitement; actually... so many other feelings too.

Fear of something new and such responsibility.

But at the same time... Love.

And calmness, which she needed for so long. She felt calm.

And she felt safe.

She was finally able to say it; she finally felt that everything had a chance to be okay.

She was so blessed. And her heart was beating so fast.

The only thing Elise needed now was a call to John, she was unable to wait any longer with this news. So she grabbed her phone and she took a deep breath, waiting to hear his voice.

"Babe? I really can't talk to you at this moment, we're about to start the show..." he said. She bit her lower lip.

"It will only take a moment, I promise. I have something to tell you" she said, wanting to continue, but Tim's voice in the background interrupted her.

"Elise, I really have to go. I will call you later, okay?" John didn't even wait for her response and just hung up. She sighed, trying not to get angry at him. She tried to understand that this was his job.
But it would really take her a moment, he really could let her say it.

But he didn't. And now she didn't even want to tell him that anymore.

***

One week later...

Elise felt pain.

Every part of her body hurt. She could barely move and then she felt stabbing pain. She ran a hand over the sheet.

Blood.

And she already knew what was happening. And the worst thing was that she was alone. There was no one to help her.

She cried out in pain, sobbing. She just wanted it to end, though it meant one thing. Emptiness. And hopelessness.

And even the pain was fucking huge and she barely could think about something else than it, she had one thought in her mind; John wasn't there to help her. She was alone and she was losing what was the most important to her.

***

Next day...

Her mom kissed her forehead, giving her half a smile and leaving her with phone. She knew what Elise had to do. And Elise wanted to do it by herself. She sighed, laying down on a hospital bed.

"John?" she asked quietly, when she heard noise on the other side. A few voices and loud music.

"No, I'm Jenna" she heard some girl's giggle and drunk voice. "John's kinda busy, wanna leave the message?" Elise heard her giggle again and she started sobbing. She couldn't help, but just did it. Her heart broke into a million pieces. "H-Hello? Weird..." the girl added and hung up.

Elise met her mother's gaze and she closed her eyes when her mom hugged her, laying down next to her.

"It's...It's over mom, I can't handle it anymore."
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Year!
It's 2014. It's time to move on. Take risks and be yourself. You only have one life and it's time to make the most of it.
Make a New Year's resolution and this time achieve it no matter what the cost is.

And, well, it's kinda shitty! Actually, pretty much shitty. And short, I know, but this chapter must be like this. I don't wanna give you too much details BUT this chapter is really what happened in their relationship, this is the main reason of their separation... and...yeah.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, DON'T BE A SILENT READER and...any thoughts, what just happened there, huh?

Kisses, M.