Status: Once a day.

The Thought of Kissing Razors.

Yeah it has to be you love, that I've been dreaming of.

​​Vic was hiding Kellin in his room. The ghost, now having possessed a living human had to eat, sleep, and drink. And Vic had to sneak food into his room. It was becoming quite difficult to do since his friends had been watching him intently. Mike thought he was depressed, Jaime wasn’t sure, and Tony thought he was keeping a girl or an animal in his room.
​​​
It alarmed Vic that Tony was so spot on; he’d have to be more careful.
​​​
Kellin snapped him out of his thoughts.
​​​
“What’s the music like in this era?” The pale boy asked. Kellin was lying beside Vic who was sitting up, and keeping a good distance between the two of them.
​​​
“Horrible, minus a few genres.”
​​​
“Genres?” Kellin appeared to be somewhat confused.
​​​
“Types.”
​​​
“Which is your favorite? I’m curious, show me Viccy. I’ve seen you play that guitar of yours.” Kellin teased, shifting closer to Vic. The small Mexican was already blushing.
​​​
“Please..” Kellin whined, throwing his frail arms around Vic’s tan neck. Vic felt his breath get caught in his throat due to the close proximity of the two.
​​​
“Get off of me you idiot..” Vic growled, shoving Kellin away from him.
​​​
“Awe, did I invade your personal space?” Kellin teased, an amused grin slipping on to his flawless face.
​​​
“Shut up.” Vic snapped.
​​​
Kellin grinned wider, formulating a plan in his head. It was finally nice to be human again, and there was something he desired. “Make me.” He responded cheekily.
​​​
Vic just shot him a glare. “God, you’re annoying. I thought I was helping you move on to heaven or whatever.”
​​​
“Why so eager to get rid of me?” Kellin questioned, inching even closer.
​​​
“Because you piss me off.” Vic replied, moving away from the other boy. Kellin just continued to move closer, and Vic kept backing away until he fell off of the bed, landing on his butt.
​​​
The raven haired boy burst out laughing, to the point where his sides hurt. Vic pushed himself to his feet, and glared heavily at Kellin. “The guys can hear us you know..” Vic warned, less than amused by how careless Kellin was being.
​​​
And if to prove his point, a knock sounded on his door causing Vic’s eyes to widen with fear.
​​​
“Vic? Are you okay?” It was Jaime.
​​​
“Yeah, I’m good, I just fell asleep, and fell off my bed..” Vic replied, hoping Jaime would go away.
​​​
“Are you sure? Tony said he heard another voice.”
​​​
Shit.
“It’s just me.” Vic replied a moment later. Kellin rolled his eyes, and climbed off of the bed before making his way over to the door, and swinging it open. Jaime looked shocked.
​​​
“Who the fuck are you?” The spiky haired male questioned.
​​​
“Hi I’m Kellin, a friend of Vic’s.”
​​​
“Uh..I’m Jaime..have you two been getting it on up here?”
​​​
Vic blushed a dark shade of red, and Kellin chuckled.
​​​
“What made you think that Jaime?” Vic shouted; face still a dark shade of red. Kellin was grinning as he watched the two converse.
​​​
The shouts had drawn the other two boys to his room. Tony grinned, happy that his prediction had been right, and Mike sighed in relief.
​​​
They soon left, leaving Jaime there alone with Vic, and Kellin.
​​​
“Uh, never mind, have fun you two.” Jaime chirped, and scurried off. Vic slammed his door shut, and locked it, turning to face Kellin in the process.
​​​
“You idiot!” The Mexican shouted. “Now they know about you! They’re gonna start questioning me about where you live! And if you’re my boyfriend or something.” He rambled.
​​​
“Boyfriend?” Kellin smirked. “I like the sound of that; it’s a good cover up story for why I’m here all the time.”
​​​
“I’m not gay.” Vic lied. He was bisexual, but had never gone out with a guy before.
​​​
“Liar.” Kellin smirked wider, moving a bit closer to Vic.
​​​
Vic backed away from him, beginning to feel incredibly nervous as the raven haired boy cornered him.
​​​
“I’m not lying, I like girls.” Vic heard his voice crack.
​​​
“Boys too.” Kellin grinned, pinning Vic to the wall, their faces were only an inch apart now.
Vic’s eyes darted down to Kellin’s pink lips, and he quickly looked back up before Kellin could catch him.
​​​
“I saw that..” Kellin sneered, running his tongue over his bottom lip. Vic shivered, and grew irritated. He grabbed Kellin’s face, and slammed their lips together. The Mexican’s eyes fluttered shut as their lips worked against each other’s, before things could go any farther a knock sounded on the door yet again.
​​​
Vic pushed Kellin off of him, and slowly walked over to the door. He opened it to see Mike standing outside.
​​​
“We’re going to the music shop downtown, did you want to come?” Mike asked.
​​​
Vic grinned. “Definitely!” The Mexican glanced at Kellin, unsure if the ghost boy wanted to tag along. He hadn’t been out of the old house for more than eighty years.
​​​
“You can bring your boyfriend too.” Mike joked, before heading down the stairs. Vic blushed, and locked eyes with Kellin.
​​​
“Come on.” He grumbled, Kellin grinned and followed him down the stairs, and out the door.