The Poison in Your Blood

Anything To Taste You

It’s been years since I’ve really been to a club show. I never really had the time or made the effort. I’m not a super fun girl. But I wanted to see this show, wanted to be there to see his solo debut. It broke my heart last year a little when the news broke that he wasn’t going to be singing for Hinder anymore. But I moved on, made it okay again, and when his new thing hit the shelves I fell in love all over again.

Don’t get me wrong, I still love the other guys in Hinder. I catch them if I can, but I usually can’t. I’m unfortunately busy. I only made it here because it’s local in Los Angeles. I love it when things and people I love make it to Los Angeles so I can see them and what not. But anyways, let me get to the point.

The show has been over for about ten minutes. I’m hanging around in the bar. I used to hit these kinds of shows all the time and I would hang around in the bar like a groupie and see if I could get lucky, with a band member or otherwise. I’ve grown up only slightly since then and now I only hang around for the chance with the band member. Yes, I’m being a little sarcastic…but only a little.

I’m sipping on my cranberry with vodka and sitting on a stool in my leather mini skirt and half top. So maybe I look like a hooker, what’s the fun in a rock show if you don’t? I have glitter dusted over my boobs to catch the light and I’m feeling pretty good. It was a great show. One of the better ones I’ve seen in a long time, and it was in this tiny bar. I was practically on the fucking stage.

The bar has mostly cleared out when he comes back in. He smiles at some of the fans that have gathered around waiting on him and signs a couple of autographs. I watch intently as he poses for a picture with a girl who is probably about 18 years old. She’d thrilled to her core. I smile to myself. I remember when I was thrilled to my core for a picture with a rock star. It was a fun time.

I’m not much older than that. Ten years really isn’t much, and I’m still young for an almost 30 year old. I make a decent living working for a local record studio. I’m basically a receptionist secretary kind of thing, but hey it pays my fucking bills. Plus I made it here for free because of my position there. Whatever works right?

He finally makes it out of the crowd and up to the bar. He leans against it next to me and looks me over. His eyes are dark, green blue, and they pass over my body in a kind of exciting way. “Hi honey,” he says. I smile lightly before taking a sip from my drink.

“Hey,” I say and set the glass on the bar. I don’t do the fan girl thing. That’s all a fun part of life and all until you have slept with a couple of them. Then they are just guys who sing for a living. Its what they love and what they do and it doesn’t make them anything above the rest of us. But I do like to flirt and stuff.

“What’s your name, babe?” he asks and I shoot him back a grin.

“My name?” I ask. It’s a little unusual for my nights prey to ask my name. They usually just ask how big my boobs are and if they are real. They are indeed real, and they are only a D cup so I’m not sure what the big deal is. My nails are fake but that’s about it. I’m not into plastic surgery. I know, strange for Los Angeles right?

“Its cool if you don’t want to give it to me,” he says. I laugh lightly to myself and watch as he flags down the bar tender. He orders some kind of drink, pretty sure its non alcoholic. I guess that’s good, considering the buildup of last year’s band separation and all.

“It’s just I’m not used to be asking,” I say. “It’s Lana, by the way.” He nods and gives me another quick glance.

“Do you need me to introduce myself?” he asks. I scrunch my nose at the tone he uses. I didn’t really think there much of a reason for such a arrogant remark. I shake my head no and pick up my drink. He laughs to himself. “I’m sorry if I offended you. I just assumed you’d been here for the show, considering your outfit.”

“For all you know I just got off work and needed a minute to relax,” I say. His smile reaches his eyes this time and he takes a drink from his glass.

“Are you a hooker?” he asks. I feel my eyes bug out of my head at the very thought of my being a hooker. I’m not really even interesting enough to be a hooker. I choke on my drink and he immediately pats me hard on my back. “You okay?” he asks.

“I’m not a hooker!” I cry once I catch my breath.

“I didn’t think so,” he says then and pulls his long body up onto a stool next to mine. I sit for a minute and regain my composure before looking at him. Most of the fans have gathered not far from where we are, some of them looking concerned for my health since I just coughed up a lung. He glances towards the small crowd of people. He leans in then so he’s close to me. He smells divine and as I take in his scent I start to lose focus. “You want to get out of here, Lana? I’d like to get to know you without the audience,” he whispers.

“What kind of girl do you take me for?” I ask in a sarcastic tone. He grins and stands up with his drink. He finishes it quickly and pulls me up off my stool. I take the last four swallows of my drink at once and straighten out my clothes. I should probably find it kind of weird that he wants to take me on so quickly. My experience tells me they usually want you good and drunk first. But whatever, I’ll take it. So what if he’s a jerk? Jerk’s can still give good orgasms. He says good bye to the group of fans and waves at them a little as he leads me out the back door by the arm. We walk across the parking lot to an SUV.

“I live pretty close,” he says and pushes the button on his key ring. “Hope you don’t mind taking a trip to my place.”

“Beats a sleazy motel, so long as you aren’t planning to eat me or something,” I say. “Well…depends on your definition of that I guess.” I laugh lightly then and he gives me a tense smile.

“I promise to only eat you in a fashion you find desirable,” he says. I probably shouldn’t have had three drinks on an empty stomach, I’m feeling a little less sober than I thought at first. Its cold out here tonight, why did I come out half naked in December? And how did we get across the parking lot in less than a second. That’s how it feels anyways. He lets go of my arm and opens the door on the passenger’s side for me. I slide into the car and I’m pleased when he slides in and turns the heat on.

“Are you usually one to take fans back to your house?”

“No,” he says. “But I don’t think I need to worry much about you.” I find the statement odd at first. But maybe I just come off as a trust worthy tramp. Or maybe he thinks I’m drunk. That could be a good reason. When he looks at me hugging myself in the cold he turns the heat up a little bit. “Maybe next time you should bring a jacket.”

“I had one, but you pulled me out of there too quick,” I say.

“No worries, babe, I’ll warm you up,” he said and I feel the heat start between my legs. He glances at me and for a moment his eyes are nearly black it seems, then before it really registers they are back to green blue. Maybe I’m seeing things in the dark. I have a bad habit of doing that.

He stops the car in what I assume to be his driveway and gets out. He’s at my side of the car before I have the door all the way open. I mean, I knew I looked good when I left my house, but shit. Didn’t think I’d be that exciting.

He pulls me into his house the way he did in the parking lot at the bar. I look around and I grin a little. It’s such a man’s house. Couple sofas and a big TV, not a whole lot more. He takes his jacket off and drops his keys on a little table near the door. “I know, not much of a place, but it serves the purpose. My ex-wife kept my other place,” he explains. I shrug. I couldn’t give a crap less. Really I just want to get naked and lay on his dining room table. Get in, get off, get out. That’s a motto I’ve lived by for a while.

I turn around and look at him for a second before pulling him against my body and pressing my lips hard against his. He doesn’t protest, he just takes hold of my hips and pulls us closer together. He’s a little forceful and I must admit I like it. I like it rough. I pull my top off revealing my D cups to him. I didn’t bother with a bra, the top was kind of barely there. His lips travel down my jaw to my throat and collar bone. He hesitates at my throat for a second and his teeth grave the soft skin.

I’m feeling hot all over and I’m ready to get this show on the road so I force him out of his shirt and start at his belt as I kiss his mouth again, forcing my tongue into his mouth. Suddenly he slams me against the wall. This forces me off my feet and I wrap my legs around his waist and run my fingers into his dark hair. It’s softer than I’d imagined it would be. I bite down on his lip and he groans and presses me tighter against the wall. I feel my leather skirt being pushed up around my waist and he easily snaps the elastic on the red lace thong I had on underneath. Damn, those were my favorite panties.

Then all at once I’m full of him and I gasp against his kiss. He adjusts my position against his hips before he starts to move quickly and forcefully. My breathing picks up and I start to squirm under his hold. He’s kissing down my throat again, and he nips at the skin and I nearly explode. I can feel my body slamming against the wall behind me but I’m not registering the effect. All I can feel is him around me, and his smell. He looks up at me and his eyes flash that dark black color again and I momentarily find myself wondering what the hell is happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is JUST FOR FUN
So please don't be too hard on it
It's a little bit of a challenge for me
I don't often write about fantasy kind of stuff
But i thought it could be fun to try it out. :)
Please comment! I know, it's a little weird so far
It probably won't get a whole lot less weird
but i think thats why its fun
I hope you enjoy!
Who doesnt love sex?!
Comments please
~Jackie