The Poison in Your Blood

I'll Fill You With Poison If Only You Stay The Night

I wake up in an unfamiliar bed. Sunlight is pouring into the room and a breeze blows through the open windows. I groan contently and roll onto my back long enough to stretch and decide I’m not ready to get up so back onto my stomach I go. As I do this I realize my body aches all over and I’m feeling exhausted. I let my body relax into the large comforter and feather pillows. The bed is soft and warm and I’m feeling content to lie naked under these sheets for the rest of my life. But the nagging voice inside my head tells me I need to get up now. It is morning and I’m in a strange place. I finally sit up and let the blankets fall down off my breasts. I instantly realize how cold the room is. Then I realize I’m alone.

The night before was wild. After we had a rather violent round of sex against the wall in Austin’s living room we made it up the stairs and into his bedroom. He got my body into some positions I didn’t know I could get into, and he easily found all my spots. It’s no wonder my body is sore from top to bottom. I get out of the bed and hurry to the bathroom while holding a blanket firmly around my body. I freshen up in there and I decide it won’t be a big deal if I borrow his tooth brush once since I had my tongue in his mouth and all last night. So I brush my teeth rather quickly before going to the closet and finding something to borrow.

Everything in his closet is laced with his smell. I can’t describe his smell; it’s not like one I’ve ever really smelled before. It’s sweet and musky and so hypnotic I can hardly stand the idea of it. I find a button down shirt and put it on over my naked body. My skirt and top were left down stairs and my red lace thong is likely in the garbage since he tore straight through it. I make my way down the stairs in the house then, smelling his scent strongly on the shirt. He’s in the kitchen with a cup of coffee sitting on the counter top next to him. He looks up before my feet touch the last step and it seems like he’s at the foot of the stairs in a flash. I shake my head, trying to convince myself I’m just exhausted and imagining things.

“Good morning, Lana,” he says. “I see you found something to wear.” I nod and smile. I take a deep breath and then I try not to sigh. I smell coffee and cigarette smoke but what I was hoping for was some kind of breakfast. He gives me a look that makes me uncomfortable. “Are you hungry?” he asks seconds before my stomach lets off an audible growl. Now I’m a little weirded out.

“Uh, yea…” I say. He looks at the clock on the wall in the kitchen and back towards me.

“I don’t have any food in the house…I can get you something.” My stomach cries out its demand again and I look down at the floor for a few seconds. I don’t really feel like going to breakfast or anything. I just want to relax for a little bit. When I look up again he’s gone. I hear the front door slam shut and his car start within seconds. I stand still in the place at the foot of the stairs for a long moment. How the hell does he move so fast?

I go into the kitchen and see a single cup coffee brewer sitting on the counter top and I shrug before making myself a cup of coffee. I look around the kitchen. It’s pretty lifeless. Such a man’s house. I open his refrigerator to see he wasn’t lying when he said there wasn’t any food in the house. The fridge was completely empty but for a bottle of cream. I assumed he kept it for the coffee. I go through a couple of the cupboards and find dishes and things. My coffee is finished but I can’t find any sugar.

“I brought you something to eat,” he says from behind me and I about jump out of my skin. I never even heard him come back into the house. I turn to face him and he gives me a strange look before smiling and holding out a bag of food. I take the bag and look inside. There is a takeout box from a breakfast diner. “If you don’t like it I apologize.”

“Thank you,” I manage to say before sitting at the breakfast bar in his kitchen. I open the box and see pancakes and eggs with bacon. I can’t say I’m unhappy with it. I take a fork to it and I put a huge bite of eggs into my mouth. I’m not one of those “I can’t eat around men” kind of girls. I’m fucking hot without taking tiny bites of food and pretending that I need to be on a diet. “Aren’t you going to have anything?” He looked up at me and shrugs.

“I ate earlier,” he says. I frown. The house is bare of food, how did he possibly eat already? I look back at my plate of food and shrug before finishing it. The coffee is good and I drink it black.

“Can I use your phone to call a cab?” I asked once I’ve finished eating. He’s quiet for a minute before standing and looking me over in the shirt I borrowed from his closet and his eyes get dark. For the first time I’m a little afraid.

“I’ll take you back your car,” he says in a husky voice. “But there are some things I’d like to do first.” He’s standing and his hands are on my shoulders before I have a chance to say anything, and he pulls me into a standing position. My muscles ache from last night, but it doesn’t seem to stop him as he pulls me against him. His smell intoxicates me and I think I might let him do anything he pleases with me at this point.

“Okay,” I breathe and he pushes my head back gently and kisses my throat. It sends a wave through me and I can feel my heart rate rise. My blood is pumping faster and I’m dying for him to touch me in other places. I feel his teeth graze my skin again, and something tells me they feel sharper today than they had before. I want to touch him but I feel like my body has stopped functioning, and I’m lost in his spell.

I never notice him unbutton the shirt but it falls off my shoulders and onto the ground with a soft “pfft” sound. I’m not cold anymore, not like I was at first. I feel like my body is on fire. He puts his hand over my breast and he gives it a squeeze and I feel a rush of blood travel south. He kisses my mouth and I melt into the feeling. Suddenly I’m off my feet, lifted up like I’m light as a feather, and he seats me on the breakfast bar.

“Don’t move,” he says. He pushes my legs apart and I feel his hand traveling up my thigh. It sends electric signals up and down my spine, and I lean back when I feel his lips between my breasts. His hand moves further up my thigh and he runs his finger over me, sending a shock up into my abdomen and I moan softly. He’s upright, with one arm wrapped around my back to keep me up, and the other hand still touching me. “Hold on to me,” he whispers. I don’t protest. After last night I know I’ll need to so not to fall over. I take hold of his shoulders and hold on tightly.

His fingers move expertly and I feel my breath change as I come closer to my breaking point. I feel myself reach the edge and suddenly he stops. I open my mouth to protest but before I can he’s inside me, moving against me. I don’t know when he took his clothes off. I guess it doesn’t matter. I grip him tighter as he picks up speed, holding on just to keep my balance on the breakfast bar counter top. I’m completely lost in his smell and the feeling of his body working against mine.

I spend the rest of my day in his house, making myself sore again. When I notice it getting dark outside I wonder if I really want to go home. Though he might not be thrilled with the idea of a one night stand moving in with him. We are lying together in his bed now. I have my head on his shoulder. I’m exhausted and yet he hardly seems to be tired. I look up at him.

“Why have you let me be here so long?” I ask. He doesn’t answer for a few minutes.

“You’re fun,” he says and I laugh out loud. I’ve never considered myself to be fun at all. I’m a busy person, I work all the time and I sit at home in sweat pants and eat ice cream from the carton. I had a cat once but it died and I couldn’t stand to put myself through another pet dying ever again so I’ve never adopted another. “No, I don’t know. I like you.” He looks at me and his eyes have gone black again. I’m sure this time I’m not seeing things and I sit up in a rush.

“What the fuck!?” I cry. He blinks and looks at me with his green blue eyes like I’ve lost my mind.

“What happened?” he asks. I look at him and I frown. I don’t want to say anything, don’t want to come off like I’m completely insane. “Lana? Is something wrong?”

“You’re just…so different than I imagined,” I say. I’m wondering why I decided I wanted to go to that show last night. This whole thing has gotten so complicated in one night. “I should probably get going. I’ve been here all day.”

“I don’t think I want you to leave yet,” he says. I feel a little bit of fear creep over my body at the sound of his words. He sits up and runs his hand down my arm and I feel my skin break out in goose bumps.

“Really, the sex is good and I’ve had a good time, but…” I start and I feel myself wanting to cry. I don’t know what the fuck. I wasn’t worried all day I’ve been here naked and letting him bend me and twist me to his desire. But the idea that he isn’t going to let me leave has my heart beating fast. I shouldn’t have come here; I shouldn’t have put myself here in this position.

“Stay a little longer,” he says. “It’s lonely here.” I feel like my heart is about to beat out of my chest and his eyes change again. This time I move away from his touch on my arm. “Why are you so worried?”

“Look, if you’re going to like…” I’m cut off by fear and I can’t get out the words I want to say. “The place I work knows I went to that show…they gave me the tickets. They’ll notice I’m missing.” I feel very irrational right now as he stares at me with his darkened eyes. In a flash they are back to normal and he laughs.

“Honey, if I was going to kill you I’d have done it last night,” he says. For some reason the words aren’t as comforting as I think he meant them to be. Makes me wonder how many innocent girls he’s fucked and killed before me, and if he’d intended to kill me last night. “There is something about you though. Not sure what it is, maybe it’s the way you smell, but I’m not ready for you to go.”

“The way I smell?” I ask in a voice I don’t recognize. If anybody smells a certain way it’s him. But he’s talking about the way I smell? My smell is drawing him to me? Really? He gets out of bed then.

“Just, stay tonight and don’t ask questions. I’ll take you home in the morning,” his voice is urgent and I don’t protest anymore. I’m not as worried he’s going to murder me, but I am concerned as to what he is going to do. This whole thing is weird. Last night all I’d wanted was to have a lot of filthy sex. I got my wish and yet here I was, hypnotized by him again and agreeing to let him keep me another night. I wanted answers to the questions he’d told me not to ask.

“Okay, I’ll stay,” I say.
♠ ♠ ♠
These chapters are short. i know. i apologize
I hope you like it!
I know, you all know whats up.
But i like the idea of finding out he's what he is
As Lana does.
Also, i was thinking about having some chapters
In Austin's POV. but i'm not sure
Anybody out there like to see that maybe?
Or just stick with Lana?
:D
Comments are happiness in a bottle!
~Jackie