Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Arrangments.

When he arrived back to his home, he felt as though her brief presence made it feel more cozy, now it felt, empty as if all the family was gone. He sighed as he dropped his car keys in a bowl on a small, wooden table beside the front door. He proceeded to travel up the stairs, memorizing how good it felt when she was on his hips, so vulnerable and trapped in his grasped. He finally reached his room and glanced at the messy bed and imagined all the things he would have done if she stayed, at these thoughts he felt his face go hot then it drained to his chest, and of course to lower head. He blinked the thoughts away and thought he would save it for another time, and felt that the jeans were a bit tight at the moment.

He slipped them off with minimal effort and threw them toward his laundry basket, pulled open a middle drawer and snatched grey sweat pants. He stopped and thought to take a shower, so he collected all of his needs for one and proceeded to the bathroom. When he hopped in, the hot water felt entrancing as he stood for a minute to get fully soaked, wet through his hair and finally to the back of his legs. He ran his hands and fingers through his red/brown hair and breathed in. He could smell traces of her from when she prepared in the bathroom earlier. He leaned on the wall and breathed in her faint scent again and it started again, those deviant thoughts that would be shunned if others could see them. His head felt hotter than the water, then his chest, and he felt a light feeling in his abdomen, then finally down below.

He leaned his head back as he grabbed himself, his flesh already wet from the hot water, and this time he splurged the thought of having her again, only his way this time. He imagined her biting his neck and shoulders as he entered her, and at that he stroked, visualizing the hot water as her teeth and touch. Then he could see her grasping his sides as if to steady herself, and he would thrust again, this equaled another stroke of himself. He groaned as immense pleasure overwhelmed him and he stroked again, harder this time, he imagined her lips on his own now, feeling that soft, velvet feel whenever they kissed, he would bite her lip slightly and she would lick his in return as she did today. It made him feel incredible when she did so, and he would've had her there on the stairwell, but thought that for another time.

He felt his legs go weak and so he leaned with one head under the shower head and stroked again, now twice, and for a third time, he let out a louder groan as he ducked his head under the hot water. He was becoming lost in the build up and he felt it was never going to cum but just sit there until he could get her on him. He stroked another three times, but nothing yet. He loved the feeling of himself inside of her the first time he had used his fingers in the lake. I loved the feeling of her gaining pleasure of the sort for the first time by him, he felt like he owned her. And when they were in the car, I felt victorious, but still, he wanted more than just that, he wanted all of her, he wanted to ravage her, he wanted to pull her hair as she would pull his, he wanted her to bite him until blood drew, he wanted to fight like animals as she gave herself to him. But oddly enough, he also wanted to be gentle, he wanted to put his hand around her neck without squeezing, he wanted to bite her but only leave the sensation of his teeth grazing her skin.

And finally it let go, He almost yelled out but instead slammed a fist in the ceramic tiles of the shower stall. He grunted as he caught his breath and stroked a few more times as he relished the thoughts. He bit his bottom lip and stood up straight, finally regaining strength in his knees and finished his shower.

---

When you finally arrive home, the lights in the living room were on and you were a bit wary to enter, as if they was an intruder. You creeped in only to see your mother sitting, feet of the floor and perked underneath her lap on the couch. There was a stranger she leaned to, it was an attractive man, he had a messy comb over with dark hair, his eyes were light blue, but not as glossy as Tom's you thought. He wore a charcoal suit fitted to his lean, but built physique. He smiled to your mother with pearly teeth before settling his ghostly eyes on you. You looked at him blankly and then looked to your mother. She had a happy grin on her face which you didn't see too often.

"Is this your new boyfriend?" you asked without emotion as you traveled to the kitchen. It was only midday, but thought you needed a coffee anyhow. It almost annoyed you that her new 'Boyfriend' was definitely younger than her, but all the same, you didn't much care. "No, he's Yours" You dropped your mug just as you were dipping coffee grains into it. Your eyes were wide and you had utter confusion splitting your face. You spun around as she entered behind you. You cocked your head motioning you didn't hear right. "Because of business arrangements, the companies could only do good if they was a bond stronger than 'social agreements'" she used quotations hand gesture but you drowned out everything she was saying about business as you just stared at her stunned, with hands open, expecting for a proper answer. Then the man walked in behind your mother and half smirked with victory, which infuriated you.

"We're getting married" He finally cut in. You narrowed your eyes at him then to your mother and mouthed the words 'what the fuck'. She looked at you condescendingly and you shrugged your shoulders furiously. Then you finally yelled "WHAT THE! FUCK!?". He stepped in closer now with a concerned look on his face and held out a hand to reassure but it did the opposite "After you're done school of course!". The hand didn't help and you turned away from them. You stared into space but raced your eyes over the thoughts and winced. You spun around and looked at your mother with anger and confusion once again. She gave the same condescending look to you. "Stop being to selfish! it will be good for the family!" She walked away quickly, almost bumping into him then you followed after her right away, never minding that he was standing there, but he moved out of the way anyhow.

You chased after your mom, cursing and yelling arguments that she would swipe away as she packed another luggage bag. "How! Am I being SELFISH!? YOU'RE MARRYING ME OFF TO SOME...GUY! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS !" In the background he raised his hand shyly and watched you both yell at each other "It's Micheal" but you never minded him and kept yelling at your mother. "JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT ADVANTAGES YOU'LL HAVE IN THE FUTURE!" Your mother responded after several slurred curses you barked at her "OH! DON'T YOU PULL THAT SHIT! YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT YOU'RE GODFORSAKEN COMPANY! YOU NEVER ONCE HAD ANY CONCERN FOR THIS FAMILY!"

This went on for several minutes, as you exchanged comments on the whole situation. Then finally you yelled one last time "PLEASE! Don't pretend that you care, 'cause you would have just as easily left me on the side of the road if didn't wasting any gas or ruining your busy life!" Not even a second went by before she snapped around and struck your cheek with the back of her hand. You almost fell to one knee as the impact snapped your head sideways. You touched your lip and felt a hot ooze taint your finger, when you pulled back, you saw it was your own blood.You snapped you head to face her and glared. She pointed her long manicured finger toward you and pulled her lips back in a snarl "Watch your mouth!" She hissed. At that she grabbed her suitcase and rolled it to the door where Micheal stood frozen in awkwardness. He had his eyes down but rushed to your side as he helped you up. Your mother finally straightened her blazer and faced Micheal without looking at you. "I apologize Micheal of that incident. I promise, it will never happen again." At the she left.

You felt Micheal's eyes on you but you gazed out the window as your mother left. Micheal still had his firm hands on your shoulder. But it felt as if your whole body went numb with anger and fury. After a long moment of hateful staring, you felt a heat boil behind your eyes and your chest. You felt as if you wanted to go after her and strike HER but sighed the thought away as the car sped off. Your mind was completely clouded with hatred, and without any means of thinking, you twirled around and grabbed Micheal's facee and pulled his jaw to meet with yours.It did not feel like a kiss, but you felt you need to take out frustrations. You backed him up against the wall and slammed your lips over his again along with your body. You were absolutely furious and wanted to expel all this anger and thought, just for a split second that this was the way, then rage took over, enhancing the thought and encouraged you for more. He managed to pull away and breath and you jerked back when you realized what you were doing. You could feel confusion strike his mind like a stinging whip.

"Wanna drink? I'm gonna get a drink? I'm thirsty..." You tried to break the silence but you realized you really just talked to yourself as you rushed out to the kitchen and snatched the Jack Daniel's bottle that your friends and you managed not to drink. You cracked the lid open and sculled three large gulps. it burnt, but not as much as the anger in your chest, or was that the alcohol? you couldn't care as you took another long gulp. Finally Micheal followed you into the kitchen and ceased your heavy drinking, grabbing the bottle and caught you as you were about to fall. "Woah there..." You tried to swallow a hard lump in your throat as you leaned into his arm, you finally met his eyes and couldn't quite put the feeling into word, but all you wanted to do was get him undress and do the things you wanted to do with Tom. He did his half smirk and gulped the same amount of liquor as you did and slammed his lips into yours. You moved your jaw forward so you basically kissed him back.

You swirled your tongue into his mouth and he did the same. You pulled the collar of his suit jacket and he pressed his hips into yours as you walked him out of the kitchen and onto the couch. The bottle still in his hand, you grasped it and gulped another few mouthfuls and slammed him into the couch.

After a few moments, you felt your mind go heavy and couldn't take in anything you were seeing as you knelt over top of him, leg on either side, but you could see Tom's face, or you felt Tom's touch or you smelt him, or was it all three? but you couldn't remember as your mind drew blank and only your body spoke.

---

When you awoke, You were in your bed with a thin sheet just covering your naked body. When you sat up, You had a mean head ache. You rubbed your temples as you perked your knees to your chest. Suddenly, you jumped as a hand skimmed your bottom, you yelped and fell off the bed. You saw it was only Micheal. Then you widened your eyes and realized it was MICHEAL! You pulled the sheets to your chest and around you and saw he was in his briefs, which you were a little relieved that he wasn't completely naked. You whispered his name to wake him up but no response. You then grabbed a canister of hair spray that was standing on your drawer and threw it at him. He yelped as you did when the can made impact on his head. "AAhhhh." he winced as he rolled over rubbing his head. When he saw you standing with the sheets around you he smiled "What are you doing with the blankets over there, I'm cold" He tried to joke but you kept a horrified look.

"Uh...." You tried to find something to say but couldn't conjure anything. instead your blurted "You need to go!" You grabbed your mouth as you said it and he smiled with confusion. He chuckled and leaned over the bed as he grabbed his pants. "I'm so sorry..." He raised a hand reassuringly and smiled at you sweetly, you could tell it did not bother him but you felt horrible. "Nah, it's alright... Well, to tell you the truth, I should know what it feels like since I do it to a lot of girls... And I understand that you were furious and your were drunk and I should've--" He stopped there, and slipped his arms through his dress shirt. he walked to you an leaned in as he fixed his jacket. "I should be apologizing." You looked at him, not sure what to feel, and he furthered the confusion as he took your chin and pulled your lips for a soft little peck, but once again it didn't feel like a kiss, just a friendly peck.

When you came to realize what he had just done, he was already gone. You flopped your hand on your forehead and covered your face in shame and sighed. "Oh god... what have I done..."
♠ ♠ ♠
woah, two chapters in one day! strange right? ehehe sorry, I just fel i needed to extend and I was too excited not to right the bomb. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and yeah.... oooooh I can't wait 'til next chapter.! :)