Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Boxes.

“Well, we can’t be too sure without testing it first.” Casey said. You looked at her with a raised eyebrow, you felt that sharp pain, but it wasn’t as bad as before. “As in...” you trailed and Nigel nodded. You felt a bit hopeful, since the tests could come back negative and it could be something else. You were new to all of this, and now you really wished you had read that book they gave you.

“But if it is, what we’re thinking. What are you planning to do if it comes in positive?” Casey looked at you then to Tom. You could feel the uneasiness when she shifted her gaze to her English teacher. You followed her gaze to Tom, since he was the only legible adult here, hoping he’d come up with something. But then again, this might have been the first time he had to deal with such a situation. He looked confused, unsure of what to say. He managed to relax his body when he did figure something out, but it didn’t help you out too much. “I suppose it’s your body, so... It’s your choice, if worse comes to worse.” You sighed in desperation and held your head in your hands. “I think we should just get the tests and then decide then.” This was your best idea and option at the moment. You leaned back against the headboard of your bed and slumped your shoulders. You cringed a bit when the pain returned; you thought this couldn’t be good if you were pregnant.

The room was silent for a long moment as you all seemed to be lost in thought. It was broken when Casey shifted and breathed out “I suppose we should get some tests then?” Nigel sat up from where he was leaning and was prepared to follow Casey out, but Casey put up her hand “Not you.” Then she looked at Tom, her stare was almost glaring a little relaxed. Tom looked to you nervously and jerked up to follow after her. Before exiting, he gave a final, reassuring glance, you smiled in return and he left.

After you heard a car pull out of the drive way, Nigel jumped on the bed and grasped your hands, you winced a little when the bed shifted under you from the impact and the pain stirred. “SO! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!” You looked at him and his eyes were wide with excitement, you gave him a confused look “Tell you what?” He rolled his eyes and made a ‘tsk’ sound. “What kind of studying you guys were doing?” He asked sarcastically “I swear, sometimes...” He pretended to say to himself. “Oooh! Oh! Ew no!” You laughed. “Come on Tell me!!!” He urged on squeezing your hands with anticipation. “I bet you guys were studying each other’s body, eh?” He winked and you shook your head. “I bet he was teaching you how to ride his English horse?” He stuck out his tongue with a tease; you cringed and smiled at the words “EW! STOP!” you giggled and blushed. “I’ll stop when you tell me!” “What is there to tell!?” You threw your hands up with defeat.

He smiled and shook his head. “You’re such a knob.” He snapped his head back up and shook your shoulders “EVERYTHING! Tell me where you’ve guys had done it, how you guys did it, what was he like—“he gasped with shock “He didn’t blackmail or force you did he?” He narrowed his eyes and you smiled sweetly and shook your head. “Good. But do tell” He cupped his own face with such innocent eyes and you giggled. Just as you were about to speak he perked up and held his wait “Wait! Start from the beginning!” You breathed in deep, trying to recollect everything and began your story. You knew you could trust Nigel with this, you could trust him because you kept his secret of him being gay from grade seven to ten. And so you spilled all the thoughts about Mr. Hiddleston, and you wouldn’t address him as Tom as you told the story, you felt it would be weird, despite the situation you were in now.

The car ride was silent, Tom turned the radio on but Casey turned it off right away. He was actually afraid of her now. She was hostile towards himever since he started as a sub teacher, and now that he had her friend pregnant (maybe) with his child, he felt even more afraid of her. ‘Hell hath no fury like a woman’s’ he thought as he drove to the drug store.

When they arrived, she jumped out of the car and rushed in, straight to the medical aisle where they kept all the womanly needs stuff. He sighed as he entered the aisle himself, he slipped his hands in his pockets and waddled to her. She looked at various tests and had a couple in her basket already. He looked at a box, and he didn’t realize when he picked it up it was a condom box. ‘Skins’ it wrote on the box in shiny letters. He put it back immediately, dropping another box, upon picking that one up, he hit his head on the shelf and caused a few more to drop. “Ow” he whispered as he collected the boxes with one hand and rubbed his forehead with the other. Casey just looked at him with disbelief in her eyes and continued on looking through the tests.

“It’s a bit late for that isn’t it?” She said dryly. He sighed and managed a nervous smile as he picked up all the boxes. When he stood tall again, he forgot about his height and slammed his head again, into the same shelf. He dropped all the boxes he had in his hand and a few others when the shelf rocked and he snatched it just before it could do more fatal rocks. By now, he managed to drop at least fifteen boxes on the floor. Casey sighed, and he heard under her breath “Jesus... Can’t take you anywhere...” And she continued on, as if she didn’t know him.

He managed to place the boxes back on the shelf without disrupting the rest, and as he did so, he felt his face go hot, the images of the man and the woman on the box repeating themselves over again as he stacked the boxes. He felt his mind go to that place whenever he thought of you, and his pants began to feel too tight.

“You alright sir?” He jumped when he heard the old woman’s voice. He felt ever so more nervous as he held the boxes in his hands, pretending he was going to buy them, finding it too embarrassing that he dropped many more. “No, I—I mean, Yes! I’m fine. Sorry...” Heshut his eyes tight, couldn’t bear what look she would give him if she saw the boxes. He held the bridge of his nose in frustration; she looked at the boxes and raised her eyebrows, “I’ll leave you to it then” and she walked off. He leaned against the shelf, still in the frustrated stance and sighed. He felt the shelf lean and he jerked back to catch it. Successful this time he managed not to drop any.

When he opened his eyes again, he searched for Casey at the end of the aisle, he panicked when she wasn’t there and rushed down, still holding on to three boxes ‘Skins’ in his right hand. He finally found her three aisles down, looking at confectionary. He furrowed his brow and approached her. “You left me.” He said simply, she picked up a back of M&M’s and dropped them in her basket, then looked at a bar of Lindt dark chocolate, “Yep. There’s no way in hell I’d want to be around you in public. Especially with your little episode there.” She didn’t look at him, but he didn’t need her to, to tell she was unhappy with him. She placed the dark chocolate back and finally looked at him. “That’s what you’re gonna get?” She didn’t even shift her eyes from his as she said. He began to look confused when he realized he was still holding the boxes in his hand. He thought about putting them down, but realized it was a candy aisle and thought twice. So he just nodded slowly with question on his face if that was the right answer.

She turned away with a blank face. He sighed and followed after her, she whipped around after he made three steps in her direction. “You’re not buying those at the same register as me.” Then she spun back around and proceeded to her register. He sighed again and managed to find another not so buys register 4 down from hers.

The car ride back was as hostile and cold as it was to the shop and when they returned to the house, it seemed even crisper. Just as he approached the house, she slammed him into the brick wall, holding the collar of his shirt and pointing in his face with fierce eyes “Now you listen here!” She hissed quietly “I don’t care that you’re a teacher, I don’t care about your age! But what I do care about is that person in there! And if you do anything to hurt her! In any way! God have mercy on your soul, before I fucking find you. You hear me?” He couldn’t process what he was taking in, she spoke with such ferocity it shocked him. He nodded in understanding even though he was a bit confused himself. He relaxed under her grip “I promise you, I won’t do anything she doesn’t ask me or makes her unhappy.” He raised his hands as if he was being arrest by cops.

There was a moment of her glaring at him before she finally let go. She scared him, and he thought it a bit funny, he could beat up a whole group of men but this girl scared him. He sighed and smiled to himself as she entered the house. He followed after her to meet in her bedroom.

Nigel couldn’t stop smiling when Tom entered, he just looked at him, then to you, and back at Tom again. “Well, we better get going now Casey, I think our company here is overdue!” He hopped off the bed and attempted to push Casey out. “But I just Got B—“ “Out we go!” you laughed, knowing that Nigel wanted more on the matter, so he could leave you two alone. You heard them stumble down the stairs, Casey neglecting and arguing the sudden departure. But before she could have her say, the car had already started and left with her in it.

You looked to Tom and smiled, a little embarrassed of your friends. He dazed out the window with a soft smile playing on his lips. “They care deeply about you...” It almost sounded like a question, so you sighed happily in response. “Yeah...” He looked at you with his eyes still in a daze. He leaned over you, stroking your face with his thumb as he barely cupped your face. He craned down and kissed you lips fully, he pressed them forward, insisting you lean back and you did, falling into your bed, his lips stayed on yours as he followed after you. He moved his lips away just enough to skim yours as he whispered “Where were we?” You smiled and kissed again, tracing your fingers on his forearms then to his chest then to the bottom of his shirt to tug it off. “I remember now...” He said lustful, with a purr in his chest in between a long kiss. He removed his shirt and slid over top of you, feeling his body rock over you with your own in unison. His body was so hot against yours, his kisses so passionate and his touches so precise as his hand ran through your hair and the other cupping your face gently and stroking your cheek with his thumb.

Your own hands traced his lean muscles on his back, then up, and around to his neck, pulling his jaw deeper into the kisses, and feeling his stubble tickle you and his tongue enter again. Then your hands journeyed to his hair, tangled in his short curls. You could feel him stiffen against you as he rocked and you smiled underneath the kiss. He smiled in turn. He moved his hands to lean himself over top of you, pressing his groin against yours, with your legs wrapped around him. He laughed and said “I suppose we should take a break.” You laughed and moved your hands from his waist to his v line and tugged at the top of his pants lightly, but just enough to rile him up. He smiled and looked to your hands. “Yes. We should.” You smiled evilly. He narrowed his eyes when he met yours and laughed “Now, that’s not fair...” You giggled in response and slammed his lips over yours as he leaned back down.

For an hour or so, you continued this, until the sky fell dark and you both drifted to sleep, caressing each other, indulging in each other’s body heat and smell.

“Goodnight my love...” You heard last and smiled against his chest, listening to his heart beat and the sound of the cold wind outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay... okay. so, i hope it's going somewhere. anyways, enjoy.