Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Tied up

Next day shadows woke up with lily lying next to him in bed. He sat up and she woke up. She leaned up and licked his face and he chuckled a it. He stroked her head before getting up and going to the shower.

He showered and washed himself. He dried himself and put some clothes on. He and lily walked down the hall and to the kitchen. He sat down at the table with a drink and read the news. Christ was at the stove warming milk.

Syn was re bandaging vengeance finger up since Tilly had bitten him. “So how’s the finger dude” said shadows and vengeance scoffed.

“Hurts like a bitch” he said and they laughed at him. “Don’t worry Tilly won’t be biting anyone anymore” he said.

“Here Zack would you like to go feed her” said Christ which earned him a slap across the head. He got up and left. Christ gave the bottle to syn and he got up and made his way down to her cage.

He got there and went in and up to her cage. He saw inside she was laying down with her head on her paws. He also saw that shadows had put a leather muzzle on her.

He unlocked her cage and she looked up. He held the bottle of milk up and she slowly got up and walked to him. She decided that there was no point in fighting and that they would just keep forcing her to feed.

He took her muzzle of and out the bottle in her mouth and she sucked on it. When she was done he out the muzzle back on and she looked at him with sad eyes. “I'm sorry Tilly but we have no choice, we don’t want you hurting anyone or yourself” he said while closing the cage door.

She whined and he stroked her face through the cage and locked it and left. She lay back down and soon fell asleep.
……..
Lily was laid on the floor. She was playing with a bone and nibbling on it.

Shadow came in and sat down next to her and stroked her head. He played with her for a bit and looked at the time.

“Lily come” he said and he got up and the walked down the hall to where Tilly was. They entered and they went up to her cage.

Lily sat down and watched shadows. “Tilly” he said and she looked up to see him. She slowly stood up and walked with her head down to shadows and sat at the door.

“Tilly what you did to vengeance was not nice, ok, you really hurt his finger, I would have thought better off you” he said and she whimpered and laid down looking up.

“I know you didn't mean to do it but you shouldn't do it Tilly ok-“ he was about to finish his sentence when there was a loud crash coming from outside.

He groaned and walked out and it was now just lily and Tilly. Lily jumped up onto the table and faced Tilly. Tilly whined a little.

“I hate you” lily said to Tilly in her mind. “Just leave us alone and leave shadows alone, he’s mine” she said.

She then did something that she wasn't expecting. She leaned forward and ripped the cage open. She then took Tilly out and ripped her muzzle of and dropped her to the ground. She waited until shadows came back.

And when he did she started growling at Tilly which made her whine and whimper. “Lily, Tilly what’s going on” shadows said when he came in.

Lily barked and shadows sighed and told her to wait outside. He looked down at Tilly and then picked her up and the muzzle. He put her on the table and put the muzzle on.

“I'm really disappointed in you Tilly” was all he said and then took some rope out. She looked up at him and gave him puppy eyes but he ignored her and took her paws.

He tied them together and her back ones. “This will stop you from going anywhere” he said and knotted them.

He went to her cage and managed to fix it back on. He took Tilly and placed her in and then locked the cage door and shut it.

She looked up at him and whined and he sighed and put his hand through the cage. “I’m sorry Tilly, but I'm only doing what’s best for you, I don’t want you hurting yourself”

“I'm just trying to keep you safe and this is the way I have to do it. But until you learn you won’t come out of this cage”

“I’ll see you tomorrow” he said and left. She laid her head down and whined. Shadows came out and saw lily and kneeled down and petted her. He thanked her for doing the right thing.

The two of them walked back. Shadows had no idea what lily had done. She was going to enjoy this.
♠ ♠ ♠
so next chapter and lily is so mean. but later on she gets nicer don't worry.

so what do you think will happen next and soon lily gets a taste of her own medicine.

comment and enjoy xxxxxx