Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Run away

Tilly's leg had now heeled and she was able to walk and run. The first day she could the guys were extra careful because as soon as she was on the ground she ran.

So Tilly was carried all day and the next day she was aloud to walk and run. Tilly was in her cage at the moment waiting at the door for someone to come let her out.

Soon the door opened and vengeance came in. She started panting and leaning against the cage door. When he saw her he smiled and shook his head.

He unlocked the cage and brought her out and went out the room. He set her down on the ground and she trotted to the living room.

Lily and everyone else was there and she ran to the centre and went to lily. Lily and Tilly were friends now and had made up.

Tilly licked Lily's face and she licked her head. Vengeance came back in with a bottle of milk and she was picked up and put in the revs lap and fed.

He put her back down when she finished and she played with lily.

Tilly like to wonder round so when she walked and got to the front door shadows said "Tilly what are you doing" without taking his eyes off the tv.

She whined a little and put her paws up onto the door. He came over and picked her up and put her down where she just was.

"There now go a play" he said and she did.

She went on a walk and came across a big door. It was opened a little and she went in. It was shadows office.

She saw the big chair and desk and decided to jump on the chair. She did and it span a little. She leaned on his desk and sniffed around.

But then she accidentally knocked some papers over. So she had a look. She jumped to the ground and looked at the papers.

What was on them shocked her and she became sad. She pushed the papers under his desk and ran out and slowly made her way to the front door. Everyone was in the kitchen.

She took one last look before seeing the front door open a tad and used her nose to get it open.

She looked down at her collar and leaned down and wriggled out of it and it dropped to the ground. She then ran out.

............

The guys were all laughing and ten chest said. "Hey Tilly's milks done" he said.

"I'll go get her" said shadows and he stood up. He went out and saw she wasn't in the living room. Nor his room or any others. When he came back he looked at the front door.

He crouched down and saw her collar and his eyes went wide. He picked it up and ran back to the kitchen.

"Guys Tilly's missing, she not here or anywhere and I found her collars by the door" he said.

"Well it wasn't lily because she was here" said Christ.

"When did we last see her" said syn and they shrugged.

"We should go did her" said rev and they nodded and went to the door and changed into wolf and ran off.

......……

Tilly had been walking for a while until her house came into view. Her house meaning her old house she used to live in.

She ran to it and the front door was open. She stepped inside and everything was the same.

Her mum and dads body's were still there. She went in and saw her mum and dad and let a few tears go down her cheek.

She looked around and saw all her toys. And her bed.

There was a creaking sound and then something falling. He looked up to see a small book case falling but she was to late.

It had colapts on her and she was trapped. She tried to crawl out but only her front legs were free. Her back ones were crushed by the bookcase.

She whined and whimpered and hoped someone would find her.

…….…

Shadows and the guys came home and they hadn't found Tilly. They changed into their human firms and sat down.

"Don't worry we'll find her" they said and they nodded.

"We can try again in the morning" said shadows ad the stood and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Tilly ran away but why and she is trapped.

So what might happen and why do you think she ran away.

Comment and enjoy and merry Christmas to you all xxxxxxx