Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Found

It was the next day and Tilly had not been found. The guys were really getting worried. They woke up and were all in the kitchen.

They ate some breakfast and sat in the living room. "So are we going to look for Tilly today" said rev. Shadows nodded.

"Some of us look here and some look outside and further down the forest" they all agreed.

Shadows and syn looked in the house and the others looked outside.

Shadows decided to go look in his office one more time. He went in and check and check.

He check draws, files, Lily's bed but nothing. Lily came in and helped search his office. She was getting worried to.

What if Tilly had ran away because of lily. She sniffed around his desk and saw something under it like some papers.

She pulled them out and barked to get shadows attention. He looked round and saw lily with some papers. He went over and crouched down.

He took them from here and looked over them. This was the file with her dad in it. When he had sent the guys to go kill him he left the file on the desk.

"Oh no" he said out loud and got up with the papers and ran to find the others.

He found them and they were all in the kitchen. "Guys guys I think I know where Tilly is" he said and they all got up.

They croweded round the papers. "You think she might be there" said rev.

"Yeah we could try it" he said back. "Let's go" said syn.

"LILY COME ON" shadows shouted and she came running. They went out the front door and changed into wolf and ran for Tilly's old house.

Soon they made it there. They changed back to human and walked up to the door and opened it.

"Right lets spilt up, some go there, some go here" he said and they did.

Lily went on her own and sniffed around the house. She came across a room and went in.

She sniffed and heard a small whimper. She looked up to see tilt and ran over to her. She sniffed her to make sure she was ok and saw she was being crushed by a book case.

She sat and barked out loud. Shadows and the guys heard and quickly made their way to were the noise was coming from.

When they got to the room they looked and saw lily and Tilly and quickly ran in their.

"Oh Tilly thank god your ok" they said when they got their. They crouched down and she tried to reach them but couldn't.

"She's trapped" said syn. "Ok we'll lift it up and you pull her out" shadows said.

They lifted the bookcase up and syn gently took her and pulled her out and then held her close to him. She whimpered.

They put the book case down. "Tilly don't ever run away from us again ok" said syn and he whimpered and she was turned to shadows.

"Do you know how much danger you put yourself in, we were worried sick" said shadows and she whined.

"Let's just get you home" he said.

"Guys I thinks she broken her back legs" said the rev.

He gave them a small touched and she howled.

"She'll have to be carried then" he said.

Lily was standing and shadows picked Tilly gently up from the ground and placed her on Lily's back.

They all changed into wolf and walked out. Lily was in the middle ad syn and rev were at the back with the others in front.

Making sure that if Tilly fell off they would see. The made it back safety and they changed into human.

They gently picked her up from Lily's back and took her to the medical room.

They placed her on the table and took a wand thing. It was connected to a machine to look in side of you.

They ran it over her back legs and on the screen it showed that in fact she had broken them.

"She'll need them in plaster" said Christ and they nodded.

Shadows got some bandage out first and wrapped a small layer of it round her legs. Then he took the plaster.

Syn held her legs up gently while he wrapped the wet plaster round her legs. He didn't do it on her paws though.

Soon he was done with the first one and he did the seconde one. Christ was making sure her bed was nice and soft and for her so she couldn't hurt herself.

She whimpered as they were doing this and syn stroked her head. "There we go all done" he said and they back away a little from her.

She looked over to see her back legs with both plaster on them. She whined a bit. "I know darling but they'll get better soon" said syn.

Shadows picked her up and set her on her feet. She tried to walk but fell flat down. They chuckled a little and picked her up.

They walked out and went to the living room were everyone was. They sat down and put Tilly on a pillow on the sofa and she laid there.

She was being stroked and relaxed there. Her legs were hurting and she didn't like the feel of the plaster.

Vengeance came out with some lik and passed it to shadows. He picked Tilly up and fed her the milk. She was laid back down on the pillow.

Soon it was bed time for Tilly so shadows picked her up and took her to her cage. He went up to it and unlocked it.

He placed her down and stroked her head. She was very tired and she yawned ad shadows pulled a blanket over her.

"Good night Tilly" he said before shutting the door and locking it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so sorry for no updateing but I had cousins round yeasterday

So here it is and hope you like it. Tilly was found.

So what might happen next

Comment and enjoy xxxxx