Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Wheel chair

Next day the rev walked down to Tilly's room and entered. He walked up to the cage and saw Tilly was sleeping.

He tapped on the cage door. "Tilly" he said. She opened her eyes and looked over and when she saw the rev she lifted her head and stuck her toung out.

She crawled over to the door and licked his fingers. She couldn't really walk so she had to crawl. He chuckled and unlocked fhe door and picked her up.

He carried her out and to the living room. The guys were there and vengeance had a milk bottle with him. He gave Tilly to him and he fed her.

She sucked on the end and as she was doing this shadows came by and stroked her head. He had something in his hands and put it down on the table.

When she was done she let out a small burp and they laughed.

Next Tilly was set down on to the table. Next to her was a small wheel chair.

Because Tilly couldn't walk and of course she needed exercise she would have to be in a wheel chair.

Shadows picked her up and put her back legs on the wheel chair. He strapped then in and made sure they tight and wouldn't slip.

"Now Tilly this is a wheel chair, because you am cat walk you'll have to walk like this" syn said and she moved a little and was able to move.

"Good girl" said shadows and put her back on the floor and she moved her front paws and the wheel chair moved forward.

She was panting and she sat forward with her paws together and straight. Her legs were still in the wheel chair.

For the rest of the day Tilly was walking around in her wheel chair.

She wanted to play so she wheeled over to the guys and she put her front paws on the sofa and whined.

"I know you want to play Tilly but I'm afraid you won't be playing until your legs are better" said shadows.

She whined and walked off with her head down. "Tilly" shadows called out but she just walked off. He sighed and went back to the tv.

......……

Syn went looking for Tilly. He opened the door to shadows office and saw her.

She was sat in the corner laid down. Her face was down on the ground and her paws were over her. Her legs were still strapped in the wheel chair.

He sighed. "Tilly come on" he said. She looked up and ignored her.

He sighed and walked over to er. "Come here" he said and picked her up with the wheel chair.

"Let's get you fed and put to bed" he said and walked out to the kitchen where everyone was.

Shadows handed him he milk and he sat down and fed Tilly her milk. He made sure she drank it all before putting her on the table.

He unstrapped the wheel chair from her legs and picked her up and walked to her room. He went in and up to her cage.

He set her in and shut the door and locked it. He left and Tilly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So hope you like it and next chapter avenged sevenfold go to a part and take Tilly and lily. And Tilly meets a male wolf pup.

What might happen

Comment and enjoy xxxxxx