Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Back home

Shadows put the last suitcase in the trunk and walked back into the cabin. Lily and Tilly were playing and he whilstled and they came running over.

They walked out the cabin and to the trunk. Lily jumped up and went in her cage and shut it. He then picked Tilly up and put her in and shut her cage.

He then shut the trunk and got in and they drove off back home.

...........

Copper was waiting by the fence for Tilly to come home. He saw the car pull up and he stood to his feet. He had his tongue out and his tail wagging.

The car stopped and everyone got out. They went to the trunk and opened it and lily dropped out.

He the. Saw syn picked Tilly up and put her on the ground. He barked and she heard him and she ran to him.

He snuck under the wore and Tilly jumped on him and they crashed on the floor. She licked his face.

"Haha I missed you Tilly" said copper

"I missed you to, but I had a great time" she said and they got up and rubbed their noses together.

"That's good so what did you do" he said and sat down.

"Well we went on walks, went swimming and loads of other stuff" she said also sitting.

"I missed you, I was all alone and I thought that maybe you weren't coming back" he said.

"What copper your my best friend of course I would come back, and anyway if we didn't I would run back home" she said smiling.

They played and started play fighting.

They fell into some plants. Tilly sniffed them and then sneezed.

"Bless you" copper said.

"Thanks"

"Tilly" she heard someone shout.

Tilly groaned.

"I bette go, bye" she said.

"Bye I'll see you tomorrow" he said and licked her and she nodded and took off running.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but I'm going on a sleep over so I won't be able to update anymore today but tomorrow will.

So next chapter Tilly can't come out to play. Why do you think she might not be able to.

Comment and enjoy xxxxx