Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Dog house

The next day wasn’t such a happy day.

Matt stood at a window and looked outside. After yesterday matt took copper home and shadows took Tilly home.

Copper was outside in a dog house. He had his head out and it was laid on his paws. A long chain was clipped onto his collar which was attached to the dog house.

He had a sad face on and wasn’t happy. He had broken up with his best friend or it would have been mate if it wasn’t for that bitch Emily.

He watched him as copper lay there not moving. Emily walked up to him and sat in front of him.

“Copper I’m really sorry about yesterday I didn’t mean for you two to fight” she said and he looked up and growled.

“This is your entire fault you bitch” he growled and shot up and barked and tried to bite her and she ran. He chased after her but stopped when the chain could go no further.

Matt sighed and crossed his arms.

Shadows was in the same position as matt. He stood at a window also and watched Tilly who like copper was in a dog house, a long chain tied to her collar.

Her head on her paws which was just out of the dog house. He watched her with her sad face and not moving body.

That pup Emily came over and he shifted a bit and watched as she sat down in front of Tilly.

“Hey tilly I just wanted to say I’m sorry about you and copper” she said sweetly.

Tilly looked up and growled and did the same as copper and tried to bite her but she ran and Tilly chased her but stopped when the chain could go no more.

Shadows sighed and walked away from the window and into the kitchen where everyone was.

“How is she” asked syn and shadows sat down and sighed.

“Not good, that other pup came over and talked to her but Tilly growled at her and tried to bite her” he said.

“So what we going to do” said vengeance.

Shadows sighed and got up and picked the phone up and dialled a number and pressed the green button and put it to his ear.

”Hello”

“Hey doc um I was wondering if you could do me a favour” shadows asked.

”Yeah sure what is it”

“It’s Tilly, our pup, we need you do check her over for us” he asked.

”I’ll come straight over” he said and hung up

10 minutes later

The doorbell rang and shadows opened the door and standing there was the doctor. He let him in and led him to the kitchen.

“So what’s the problem” he asked and put his bag down on the table.

“it’s tilly, yesterday a friend came over and they got into a fight and started biting and earlier today she tried to bite someone and we were wondering if you could take a look at her” he asked and the doctor nodded.

“Sure I can” he said.

10 minutes later

The doctor came back in and set his bag on the table.

“Well there are a few options you could do. One you can keep her locked up like that or I can sedate her” he said.

The guys all looked at each other and nodded

“Ok we’ll have her sedated” said shadows.

Shadows stood outside and watched the doctor out a needle into Tilly and push the trigger and the drug go inside. She had a muzzle on her to stop her from biting.

He packed hi things up and left.

Shadows walked to Tilly and crouched down and stroked her weak body.

“Oh tilly, I’m sorry we had to do this, but it’s only so you don’t harm yourself or anyone. It’ll only be for a couple of days” he said while stroking her.

She whined and looked up at him.

“I know sweetie I know, you’ll be very weak so you just rest” he said and leaned down and kissed her head.

He picked her up and put her right in the dog house. He got up and walked back into the house.

Copper also was still in the dog house and he also had a muzzle on for trying to bite Emily. But he wasn’t sedated.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey hope you like it.

aww poor tilly and copper. well poor tilly because she was sedated but it had to be done.

so what do you think

comment and enjoy xxxx