Status: In Progress

From Me to You

Chapter 4

There he was, his beautiful brown hair to match his scruff that he seemed to be growing, his body was perfect, and now I was staring, I had to snap out of it. I shook my head and forced a wave. I didn’t think it was going to be this hard to actually see him face to face. It seemed so easy over text. I was shaking, shoot.

“H-hey! Alex! It’s nice to finally see you in person!” I was trying so hard to be perfect, my idol was standing in front of me, and not only my idol, my biggest crush.

“Same to you Reed! You okay?” He tilted his head and squinched his eyebrows. So attractive.

“Yeah…” I scratched my head and smiled, “I guess I am just a little nervous.”

He got closer and put his arm around my back and rested his hand on my shoulder, “Don’t be nervous dude! You are one of us now, chill!” He laughed right in my ear.

“O-okay! I will try!” I turned slightly to look at him, our faces were so close. I moved it back the other way. “This is gonna take some getting used too. It’s weird trying to change being a fangirl to being a friend.” I chuckled.

“Well, lets give the fangirl part of you a little something to freak about, and then we can satisfy that part of you!” My eyes widened at that, what does he mean? “Give me your phone!”

I obeyed him and pulled my phone out of my pocket and handed it to him. He opened up the camera part of the phone and got closer to me, he turned it to the selfie setting.

The next thing I knew he was kissing my cheek and taking a photo. He pulled away and went to twitter and tweeted for me. I was blushing like a madman, holy crap.

@FromMetoReed: Fangirl Moment, @AlexAllTimeLow [Twitpic] Reelex, He ships it.

He handed me back my phone and looked at me and smiled. I just stared blankly at him. My eyes were probably so wide, as wide as they have ever been. My jaw was dropped.

He giggled and I just stared, his smile was the cutest thing when he laughed.

“I...I...I just, am lost for words right now.”

“Is the fangirl part of you satisfied now?”

“I think the fangirl part of me just had a heart attack...wait, correction, is still having a heart attack.”

“Good, that means I still got it.” He winked and laughed. “I am gonna go see what the rest of my crew is up to, you wanna tag along?”

I nodded, “Sure. Sounds like a plan, I might as well meet the rest of you guys while I am still in fangirl mode, get it out of the way.”

“Great!” He starts walking towards the bus directly across from ours, I follow. No matter how many times I think about how crazy this is does it get any better. It’s still crazy. And also, Alex Gaskarth just kissed my cheek.

He opens the door to his bus and I walk on behind him. The next thing I know I am on the ground with a large amount of weight on top of me. I open my eyes and see Jack Barkat. He pounced onto me, ambush.

“Reeeeeeed!” He yells in my ear, “Nice to meet you!” He then proceeds to get off of me and stand up. He stuck out his hand to pull me up, I grabbed it and flew upwards into a hug. We pulled apart and he was laughing.

“Nice to meet you too Jack, I enjoyed our little conversations through Alex.” I smiled and looked at Alex who was playing on his phone.

“It’s nice to finally see you in person! I can’t wait to meet the rest of From Me to You, I hope you know that I am gonna be your groupie.”

“Oh great.” I said sarcastically, “Whatever as long as you don’t try to get in my pants I’m cool, but I warn you, don’t hit on Drea, she’ll kill you.”

“Not much into chicks, but the dudes in your band are pretty hot.” I laughed, sadly I was the only gay one in the band. Otherwise I would’ve been all over Teddy years ago.

“I’m the only one who’s not straight Jack, sadly. Teddy is pretty damn gorgeous, thankfully we are besties and I can snuggle with him whenever I want.”

“Hmph.” He crossed his arms, “Well I have Alex!” He went over to Alex and pulled him into a hug.

“Let me go you ass!”

As they start to argue I laugh a bit and then I notice the other members of their band walk out from the bunk section of their bus, which is much bigger than ours may I mention, they don’t seem happy though.

“You guys are way to fucking loud, its like, our last day to sleep in, and you are ruining it!” Rian yelled

“Agreed.” Zack nods along with Rian.

Rian looks at me and Zack also notices that I am standing here, “Wait… Reed right? From You to Me?”

“You got it. That would be me.”

He walks over to me and holds out a hand, “Rian. Pleasure to meet you dude.” He laughs, “Sorry you had to see me yell, but those idiots never shut up unless you yell.”

Zack walks over and introduces himself as well. Alex turns back to me and smiles, I feel like I should stay but at the same time, I sort of just left my bandmates behind on my bus.

“It was great meeting you guys, but I sort of have to ditch, I left my bandmates back on my bus, and they are gonna wake up and wonder where I am. I’ll see you around though!”

“Alright! We gotta party soon though!” Alex says

“Noted!” I say as I wave a goodbye and leave their bus. I head back over to mine and walk up the steps.

As I enter I realize Teddy was the only one actually awake, “Hey Teddy!” He turns to see me.

“Oh hey Ree, thought you were still asleep, where were you at?” Ree, he was the only one who called me that, probably because we were actually best friends, glued to the hip.

“Hanging with Alex for a little bit, and then we went back to All Time Low’s bus and I met the rest of them. Oh and Alex kissed me on the cheek.” I held up my phone to show him the picture.

“Woah man! Slow down, its been like, an hour since we got here and you are already getting kisses!” He laughed

“He did it as a joke I think, he put it on twitter.” I laughed, but really inside I didn’t want it to be a joke, I wanted him to flirt with me.

“Well don’t give up on it!” He went to the cabinet and pulled out a box of Cheerios, he was obsessed, he only would eat the grain ones too, they were healthy for you apparently. He says they taste better. He then proceeds to cut up a banana into the bowl he was going to put the cereal in. He likes to mix fruit with it too. It’s a simple breakfast that tastes complex, or at least thats how he puts it.

“Hey, pour me a bowl?” I was pretty hungry, I might as well ask.

“Sure! You want a banana in yours too?”

“Sounds good to me!”

As he pours the bowl I hear my phone go off, I check the alert, it’s a message from Alex.

ALEX: Hey! You wanna chill later today, we could have a jam session or something?

I type back quickly before proceeding to lock my phone, that could be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally some cute stuff! :D
Thanks for the reads and subs guys! :)
Leave a comment, I want to hear what you guys think!

-Stephen