Status: Complete

Tempted

Chapter 10

Still carrying and kissing Katrina. Brian entered his room kicking the door shut with his foot. Placing Katrina down on her feet they continued their makeout session.

His hands ran eagerly down her body feeling every curve. Her hands were a little more reluctant and unsure. He pulled back gently taking her face in his hands.

"I'm you sure you want this?" He asked.

She looked into his eyes before nodded and reconnecting their lips. Brian hands went around her waist leading her over to the bed and sitting her down.

He ran his hands over her long legs slowly going down and removing her shoes. Kissing her he pulled her dragged her up till they were at the headboard.

Pulling away he removed his shirt in one swift movement with one hand.

Katrina eyes widen at seeing his toned fit body right there in front of her. He sat up taking her with him. He placed her hands on his shoulders. She slowly ran them down his abs and toned chest till she got to the top of shorts.

She blushed laying back down. Stroking her cheek Brian kissed her. His tongue slipped into her mouth as the kiss become more passionate.

He pulled back looking into Katrina's eyes as he ran a hand down her body.

"Sit up." He said.

She sat up slightly as Brian placed his chin on her shoulder. Placing kisses on the side of her neck. He unbuttoned her dress till they were all undone.

He pulled back both sleeves looking Katrina in the eyes. He pulled her dress down to her waist.

He gestured for her to lift her lower half up. She did and he removed the dress completely from her body. He marveled at her body.

It looks even better than I've imagined. He thought.

Leaning down he places kisses on her collarbone before coming to her breasts.

Katrina moaned as he cupped her still bra clad breasts placing butterfly kisses on them. Reaching behind her back he unhooked her bra and removed it.

She suddenly felt embarrassed at being exposed to him. She covered her breasts.

"Katrina I know it's been a while for you but don't be so nervous and shy." Brian said gently.

"Let me see you." He said placing his hands over hers.

He slowly removed them exposing her pale pearly orbs and perky nipples to his eyes.

Gently cupping both he rubbed his thumb around and on the nipples. Leaning down still rubbing it he took a nipple into his mouth. Katrina gasped softly closing her eyes.

Brian sucked on it while still rubbing the other nipple. He rolled his tongue over and around it. Katrinas hands went to his hair as he gave the other the same attention.

She moaned loudly as he gently bit it. He looked up smirking before going down kissing her stomach. He kissed and licked around her bellybutton before coming to the top of her panties.

Kissing the top his fingers curled into the sides of them. He looked at Katrina who gave him a small nod. He slowly removed her panties from her body.

He eyes her trimmed red pubic hair. She was trimmed down there.

Coming back up his eyes locked with hers.

"Since it's been a while for you I'm going to prep you." He said laying on his side.

Katrina watched as Brians fingers started at the top of her womanhood playing with the pubic hair and pressing down on her mound.

She gasped softly as he went lower his fingers lightly stroking her entrance. Finally he inserted a finger in. Katrina groaned slightly from the intrusion.

"Look at me Katrina." Brian said.

She looked to see warmth and passion in his eyes. Kissing her he inserted another finger. Her breathing got heavier.

Slowly Brian started moving them in and out. Katrinas body lurched slightly from this. She found herself moving against his fingers.

She moaned as he added another going faster. Finally Katrina let out a loud moan as she came on his fingers.

Gasping she saw Brian remove his fingers licking her juices off. He leaned forward taking her lips in his. She wasn't disgusted at tasting herself on him. It fact of aroused her farther.

She watched as Brian kissed both her legs and her inner thighs. He stared at her wet womanhood smelling her. Leaning forward his tongue flicked out teasing her.

She lurched forward gasping. Brian chuckled placing a hand on her stomach keeping her down. Taking her legs he started licking her womanhood occasionally flicking his tongue right in her.

Katrina had never experience this before. Mainly cause she was ashamed to admit she had never received oral. In the days of her marriage when she had sex she was always the giver and not the receiver.

"Stop thinking." Brian said interrupting her thoughts.

"I'm sorry I'm just nervous is all." She said. "That I won't be able to pleas you."

He chuckled stroking her hair. "It's not about you satisfying me it's the other way around."

Brian cupped her face kissing her and positioning himself between her legs. Katrinas breath caught in her throat as he removed his shorts and boxers.

She gasped at his size. He was fairly big and that worried her and made her nervous again.

"I'll be gentle." He said kissing her cheek.

She closed her eyes as he moved slowly before fully entering her. Katrina gasped loudly at this feeling she hadn't felt in a while.

"You okay?" He asked concerned.

"I'm fine." She said. "Please move."

Looking into her eyes and his hands on either side of her body he started moving. Katrina gasped and panted as Brian thrust into her.

Kissing her shoulder he buried his face in her neck as he thrusted faster. He wrapped her legs around his ass.

The sounds of Katrina moans, Brian grunts and pants in her ear, and skin slapping against skin was all that was heard.

Katrina moaned as Brian sat on his knees still thrusting into her. She looked into his eyes as he held her close his hands around her ass still thrusting.

Kissing her he layed her back down his hands going under her back and grabbing her shoulders.

Katrina yanked his hair as they got closer and closer to the edge. Brian grabbed the bars of the headboard thrusting faster.

As she got closer Katrina grabbed Brians ass pulling him closer. Brians thrusts got sloppy and slower.

Finally he pulled out almost out if her before slamming back into her cure. Katrinas back arched as she felt Brian explode into her he filled her up making the emptiness go away.

Brian gasped as Katrinas juices continue to wet his manhood. Her warm walls still clenched around him before going back to normal.

Still panting and trying to catch his breath Brian collasped on Katrina. He slowly removed himself from her kissing her chest. Both were sweaty and tired.

Brian rolled off her pulling Katrina to him. She said nothing as they layed there. That made him uneasy. Not only cause he didn't know how she felt about it but Brian was a guy who loved to be told how good he was.

"Katrina do you regret this?" He asked.

"I really don't know what to think." She said.

"That's not the answer I'm looking for." He said.

"I don't know what to say Brian I'm confused." She said turning over her back to him.

"Confused about what?" He asked.

"This whole thing." She said. "I'm married and I just cheated but I don't feel sorry or bad for it for some reason."

"You know why?" Brian asked kissing her shoulder.

She looked over facing him as he ran a hand down her arm.

"It's because you wanted this and you wanted me." He said kissing her.

"You know you deserve better Katrina and you know I can make you happy unlike him." He said.

She processed his words not saying anything.

"It's time for a new start." Brian said kissing her again. "Starting now."

He took Katrinas right hand and slowly removed the ring from her finger.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the sex scene sucked. I'm still learning/trying to get more graphic with them. Next one will be better. Now I'm gonna go read a lot of smut.