Status: Complete

Tempted

Chapter 11

Katrina sat in between Brians longs in the tub as he stroked her hair. She closed her eyes as he placed a kiss on her shoulder. She couldn't remember feeling this amazing.

Just like she thought he was Brian was a very passionate lover. Feeling his breath on her neck was enough to make her want to to a second round.

She told him she wanted to but just not at the moment. She was still confused about this thing whatever it was they had going on.

It's an affair. Her conscience told her. You cheated and it's wrong.

True it was wrong but at the same time. She found that she didn't care that it was wrong or care about Stewarts feelings.

Maybe if he would show me some attention and affection I wouldn't have to seek it from our neighbor. Who's obviously interested.

If he finds out he has no one to blame but himself.

She was brought out her thoughts by Brian stroking her breasts with a sponge. Her lips parted as he caressed her breasts running under them and rubbing the sponge a little roughly on her nipples.

His hand went lower caressing and stroking her inner thighs. His hand slowly went to her womanhood.

Gasps escaped her lips as he palmed her through the sponge. Pressing down and rubbing gently then hard. Eventually he abandoned the sponge his fingers stroking her.

"Brian." She moaned out as he started stroking faster.

She leaned her head back against his chest as he teasingly brought a finger to her core. Kissing her neck he slowly inserted it in.

She gasped as he started pumping his finger in and out.

"You're so tight Katrina." He said as he added a second finger.

She started thrust her hips against his fingers as he increased his pace and the pleasure built up. She cried out as he bit her shoulder.

He added a third finger going faster. His other hand came up tweaking and pinching her nipples. Katrina threw her head back against him crying out in pleasure.

"Open your eyes Katrina." Brian said huskily.

She opened them glancing over her shoulder at him.

"Look at that mirror." He said gesturing with his head. "I want you to watch as I pleasure you and please you like he never could."

Katrina turned looking at one of the bathtub mirrors seeing Brian pleasuring her. She watched as Brians movements sped up. She moaned loudly still watching him.

Her eyes met Brians eyes in the mirror. His eyes were filled with lust, want, and passion. Things that Stewart hadn't looked at her with since forever.

Her body lurched as she felt herself building up for release. She could feel her walls clenching around his fingers.

"Don't." Brian said huskily nipping her ear. "Don't come yet."

Katrina moaned at his words she tried to hold off but his words combined with his long fingers going faster and faster in her she couldn't prolong it anymore.

Brian must've sense this cause he looked directly in her reflections eyes and said...

"Come for me Katrina." He said.

Katrinas back arched as she let go a moan so loud escaping her mouth. Brian felt himself go hard at her moan. Her juices coated his fingers.

He slowly removed them bringing them to her lips. Katrina looked at them her face wrinkled up slightly. But she took his hand watching his face in the mirror as she sucked her juices off him.

She watched Brians face contort and be let out a husky moan. She hollowed her cheeks sucking harder and went all the way down to the end of his finger.

Seeing Brians face in pleasure like this made her feel powerful that she was the once causing it. Brian pulled his fingers away from her mouth and kissed her. He licked her lips and the inside of her mouth tasting her.

Eventually they pulled away and sat there in each others embrace.

After drying off and getting dressed Brian walked Katrima to the door. She kept casting him longing looks. He grabbed her wrist pulling her to him and kissed her gently.

"Come back tonight." He said. "I'll make dinner."

"Okay." She said with a smile.

He returned it before kissing her again and opened the door for her. She walked out and to her house. As she opened her front door before going in she gave him another look before going inside.

She walked to the blinking phone her mind still reeling from the most amazing sex she had ever have. She pressed the button seeing seven messages from Stewart.

I wasn't gone from the house that long. Why is he calling that much? She dialed his number trying to reach him but all she got was the answering maching.

Frowning she hung up and went upstairs. Still wondering why he was so concerned all of a sudden about her.

Brian bent down petting Pinky as he fed her. His mind went back to the passion between him and Katrina just a couple of mintues and an hour ago.

Not only is she an amazing woman she's amazing in bed. He thought.

He was brought out his thoughts by the phone ringing. Walking to it the ID read unknown number.

He frowned but answered it anyway.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hello Brian how are things going?" Stewart asked.

Brians eyes widen and he freaked out. "How the hell did you get my number?" He asked. "It's not even in the phone book."

"I have ways of getting things." Stewart answered. "Now how are things going with Katrina?"

Brian decided not to tell Stewart about the passion shared between him and Katrina.

"They're okay she's still not giving in." Brian lied.

"You must not be trying hard enough." He said.

"I'm trying as hard as I can." Brian growled. "It's not my fault you married a woman who's really committed to her marriage and you even though you treat her like shit."

"Don't worry about how I treat my wife or how I handle my marriage." Stewart said his anger rising. "Just do the task I gave you to do."

Before Brian could answer Stewart hung up. Brian hung up the phone shaking his head in disbelief.

Something about Stewart is not right.