Status: Complete

Tempted

Chapter 12

As Katrina got the shower the phone rang. Wrapping a towel around her and her wet hair. She ran to the phone looking at the ID.

It was Stewart. Her hand hovered over the phone debating whether or not to answer it.

She decided to answer it so he wouldn't be suspicious.

"Hello." She said.

"Hi Rina how was your day?" He asked.

"It was average the same old same old." She said a smile creeping on her face.

My day was amazing and my night is gonna be even better. She thought.

"So is business?" She asked getting up grabbing a comb runic it through her wet hair.

"It's pretty business." He said. "This might extend to three weeks."

"Okay." Katrina said feigning disappointment.

"So what are you doing tonight?" Stewart asked.

"Watch a movie or read a book." She said.

"That's all?" He asked.

"Well all my friends are out doing things and on dates with their boyfriends and husbands." Katrina said with an edge to her tone.

"Rina let's not start this again." He said with an edge creeping into his voice too.

"Well then don't." She said her voice raising.

"I don't have time for this." He said.

"Do you have time for anything besides business?" She asked.

"Katrina if this is about us not having sex anymore or me being affection...

"It's not just that." She said interrupting him. "But you know what it doesn't matter cause you have business to attend to."

"I have to go but we're not done talking about this." He said.

"Oh we're done." Katrina said firmly pressing the end button.

As she blowdried her hair she couldn't help but feel slightly empowered at telling Stewart off.

She smiled at her reflection as she started to curl her hair. Seems like being around Brian is making me gain my confidence back.

After she was done curling her hair she went to her closet. Going through her clothes she picked out a simple elegant blue dress.

Putting it on she did her makeup. Putting on a little blush and a red gloss. Giving herself another look she smiled at herself.

Brian was right about this being a new start this is the new me.

Slipping on a pair of black flats she walked out her door. Crossing the street and to the front door she pressed the doorbell.

Brian opened the door with a smile.

"Well hello." He said leaning down to kiss her. She returned it wrapping her arms around his neck.

They were interrupted by a bark and whimper. They pulled away smiling and glanced at Pinkly.

"Feeling left out?" Brian asked picking her up.

Pinkly barked and licked Katrinas face. She laughed taking her from Brian petting her.

"Come in." He said opening the door wider.

Katrina walked it and her nose was immediately overtaken by a pleasant aroma.

"Smells good Brian." She said putting Pinkly down.

He smiled and lead her into the kitchen. She saw a sauce bubbling on the stove.

"What are we having anyway?" She asked sitting down.

"It's a special pasta dish my mom taught me." He said opening and pouring some wine into two glasses.

She smiled as he handed her a glass. As she sipped her wine she remembered how Stewart used to do things like this for her.

Key word used to. She sighed.

"What's wrong?" Brian asked concerned.

"It's nothing." She said quickly.

"You can tell me anything that's bothering you." He said wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"This just brings make memories of how me and Stewart used to be." She said looking down.

"There's something else though." He said.

She looked into his warm chocolate eyes.

"Yeah he called just before I came over here. She said noticing Brian tense slightly.

"What did he say?" He asked.

"Just asking me the usual questions and then asked me what I'm doing tonight." She said. "I told him nothing and how my friends are out with their boyfriends and husbands." "Then it got heated."

"What did he say to you?" He asked.

"I didn't really give him a chance cause I hung up." She said a smile forming.

Brian smirked kissing her cheek then cupping her face.

"You're already making a new start by not letting him step all over you." He said.

Before she could reply the smoke alarm went off.

"Shit!" Brian yelled taking the saucepan off the stove and turning the stove off.

"Is it okay?" She asked coming up beside him.

"Good news is dinners okay bad news is it's gonna smell in here."
He said with his signature smirk.

She laughed as he got two plates. Spooning pasta on both he put a generous amount of sauce on it.

He handed her a plate and they got their wine glasses and sat on the couch.

"Brian this is delicious." Katrina said wrapping pasta around her fork.

He chuckled and they ate in comfortable silence. After they done they sat sipping their wine and engaged in conversation.

"Katrina I have a question." Brian said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Does Stewart have any problems?" He asked.

She frowned. "Not that I know of although in the past he would be nice one minute then he would flip the switch." She said. "It's like he's two different people."

"Why don't you just leave him?" Brian asked. "You're not happy and he doesn't appreciated you."

"To be honest I don't leave mainly cause I'm scared of what he might do." She whispered. "He's unpredictable."

"It he's so unpredictable get the police involved." Brian said.

"I tried that once but he made up a story about me so they didn't believe me." She said.

"Believe you about what?" Brian asked.

She looked down. "About him hitting me."

Brians blood pressure went up. The bastard was not only cheating on her but he had hit her?

He better be glad he's out of town. Brian thought.

"He hit you?" He said through clenched teeth.

Katrina nodded sadly. "We got in a fight it escalated so he hit me." She said touching her left cheek.

Brian cupped her face till she face him.

"I would never hit you or hurt you like he does." Brian said.

Katrina lips parted as he leaned in pressing his lips to hers. Her hands went through his hair. His hands were on the small of her back.

Lifting her up he layed her on the floor his hands roaming her body. Kissing her shoulder he pulled down her dress strap kissing the exposed skin.

He pulled down the other pulling her dress down till it was around her waist. He cupped her breasts rubbing his thumbs over her nipples.

She gasped as he blew on them his tongue occasionally flicking out to licked them.

Her hands went down to Brian shirt unbuttoning it. She sat up pushing his shirt off his shoulder. She marveled at his tattooed arms.

She leaned forward kissing his chest. He inhaled sharply as she bit on his nipple. She kissed till she was at the top of his pants.

She unbuckled and unzipped down. She palmed his clothed semi erect cock.

He moaned as she slipped her hand in his boxer gently stroking him. Brian grabbed her arms as she wrapped a hand around his length.

He panted leaning forward and capturing her lips in his as she quicken her pace. He could feel himself build up just as he was about to release he stopped her.

Katrina looked at him surprised.

"I want to come inside of you." He said huskily removing his undergarments.

She gasped removing her dress and panties. He positioned himself staring in her eyes as he thrust into her.

Katrina threw her head back moaning as he thrust harder and faster. He leaned down kissing her collarbone and neck.

She brought his lips to hers she sucked on his tongue. He leaned down his to tongue tracing her collarbone and the outline of her breasts.

"Fuck." Brian gasped out as Katrinas walls started clenching around him.

He sat up bringing Katrina with him till she was sitting on his lap. He grabbed her hips and started thrusting faster into her.

Katrina eyes rolled back into her skull from the pleasure. She gasped as Brian reached down and started massaging her clit. She moaned loudly when Brian bit her nipple.

All three of these actions brought Katrina closer and closer to orgasm. Brian layed her back down lifting her up slightly and pulled out then thrusted into her a hard final time.

Katrinas body arched off the floor leaving her head the only thing on the floor. She gasped as Brian released his warm seed into her.

She gasped trying to catch her breath as Brian ran his hand over her sweat soaked body. He held her like this for a while before pulling out of her.

Katrina winced slightly as he gently layed her down. Brian looked to see his handprints had left brusies on her.

"I'm so sorry Katrina." He said touching them.

"Don't be." She said. "That was absolutely amazing."

He smiled kissing her grabbing the blanket off the couch he wrapped it around them.

"Thank you Brian." Katrina said sleepily.

"For what?" He asked.

She turned facing him with a sleepy smile.

"For making me feel special and wanted." She said kissing him. "No one has ever made me feel the way you make me feel."

Before he could respond she settled onto his chest knocked out. Brian sighed stroking her hair.

As he looked at Katrinas sleeping face Brians conscience kept nagging at him.

Do you really want to continue doing this?