Status: Complete

Tempted

Chapter 15

Katrina finally arrived home with her last purchase and the biggest smile on her face. She hadn't felt so happy since forever.
Pulling into her driveway she found Brian watering some plants nearby.

Getting out she walked across the street with a smile.

"Hi Brian." She said.

"Hi." He said looking up and returning the smile. "What's up?"

"Nothing." She said. "Except could you come over for dinner tonight?"

"Sure." He said with a grin. "At what time?"

"Is seven okay?" She asked.

"Sevens fine." He said getting up.

She peaked his lips. "I have a surprise for you."

He looked confused. "What is it?"

"You'll just have to come over and find out tonight." She said with a sexy wink and walked away.

He smirked watching her. He walked into the house going to the kitchen for a beer.

As he drank it the phone rang. He walked to it dreading it.

He breathed a sigh of relief seeing it was one of his old best friends Matt.

"What's up Matt?" He asked.

"Nothing much Bri." He said. "How are things down there?"

"Pretty good." He said smiling.

"I know that voice." Matt said. "You've met someone haven't you?"

"Yep I have." He said.

"So what's her name?" Matt asked.

"Her name's Katrina." He said.

"Katrina." Matt repeated. "Is she beautiful?"

"God you have to be here to see her beauty cause words can't describe it." Brian said.

Matt chuckled. "Things are going well for you two?"

"For the most part." He said. "Except...

"Except what?" Matt asked. "What's wrong?"

Brian sighed should he tell Matt about the entire thing. This whole deal was messing with his head. It'd be nice for someone outside of Stewart and him to know about it.

"She's married to a complete asshole." He finally said.

"How did you get mixed up with a married woman?" He asked.

"Because her husband who's a complete lunatic thinks she's cheated." He said. "So he hired me to seduce her to see if she gives in to temptation."

"Why would you agree to that Brian?" Matt asked with disappointment in his voice.

"Because he offered me a thousand dollars and a record deal if I did it." Brian said.

"Damn." Matt said knowing how long Brian had been a struggling musician. "Now you're developing real genuine feelings for her."

Brian sighed. "Yeah and I don't know what to do."

"Brian if you honestly care for her if I were you I would tell her the truth." Matt said. "About the deal and about her husband."

"That's another problem Matt." He said. "If I do she might never talk to me again."

"Even so don't you think she deserves to know the truth?" Matt asked.

"Yeah I do I just need the right time to tell her." Brian said.

"Think it over then tell her." Matt said.

"Okay thanks for the advice Matt." Brian said.

"Anytime." Matt said. "Talk to you soon." "Bye."

"Bye." Brian said hanging up and rubbing his eyes.

Katrina finished preparing the meatloaf. Looking at the clock it was almost seven. At that moment the doorbell rang.

Smiling she walked to the door opening it to find Brian dressed in a black shirt with jeans.

"Hi." She said with a smile kissing him.

"Hi." He said returning it.

She opened the door wider he walked in she closed the door behind him.

"So what's for dinner?" He asked.

She smiled. "Meatloaf, yams, mashed potatoes, and rolls."

His eyes widen. "You made all that for me?"

She nodded. "You made me dinner so I returned the favor." "Plus I wanted to thank you for all you did for me."

He pulled her close hugging her. This made him feel even more guilty. They pulled away she kissed him on his cheek.

"Brian is something wrong?" She asked concerned. "Is something bothering you?"

"No." He said managing a smile. "Let's eat."

She cut the meatloaf and they prepared their plates. After opening some wine they both got a glass and sat at the table.

"This is really delicious Katrina." He said eating.

"Thank you." She said with a smile.

As Brian ate he thought about Katrinas words and the fact she had made him a meal. She really thought highly of him. It would crush her so badly when she found out the truth.

"Brian you're so quiet tonight." She said. "Is something wrong."

He looked at her concerned face. "Just thinking about some things."

She smiled and got up. "Are you ready for dessert?"

He looked around for the dessert seeing none. "Where is it?" He asked confused.

"It's right here." She said with a smile.

She loosened the ties on her dress causing it to fall to the floor. Brians eyes bulged at the sexy black/red corset she was wearing complete with red sheer underwear. He licked his lips.

She grinned. "I got it for you today." "You like it?"

He got up pulling her against his aching manhood. "Like is an understatement." He said huskily then kissed her roughly.

Katrina groaned at the roughness but eagerly returned it. He ran his hands greedily down her body before picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom.

He walked in kicking the door closed and threw her on the bed. She pushed him back before he could climb on her. He looked at her confused.

"I'm in charge this time." She said in a voice he had never heard. "Take all your clothes off except your boxers."

Brians eyes widen at the commanding tone to her voice. He quickly stripped down to his boxers. She smiled and patted the bed getting up. He layed on the bed facing her.

Walking to the radio she turned it on it played Promiscuous by Nelly Frutado. She started moving her hips and touching her body to the beat.

Brian held back a moan as she slowly shed her panties off. She turned facing him slowly unlacing the corset. She slowly slid it down her body then turned to face him with a smirk that rivaled his.

"Get your fine ass over here." He growled with lust.

She slowly walked over he grabbed her kissing her and feeling her body. She groaned pushing him back.

"Brian I'm not done." She said.

He gave her a confused face. It vanished as she went lower and slowly removed his boxers.

Staring at his leaking cock she kissed the tip before taking him in her mouth. Brian threw his head back in a moan as she hollowed out her cheeks deep throating him.

"Fuck." He said as she started bobbing her head faster and faster.

That asshole is crazy to cheat on her. He thought. She deep throats like a champ!

He was brought out his thoughts by his coming orgasm.

"Katrina I'm about to come." He said.

She only went faster until he moaned loudly exploding in her mouth. Brian watched as she licked her lips and his tip clean of cum.

"Come here." He said huskily kissing her.

She pulled away. And to his surprise she got on her hands and knees her bare ass facing him. She looked over her shoulder at him.

"I want you to make love to me from behind Brian." She said.

"Are you sure?" He asked rubbing his hands down her ass.

"Yes I've never been more sure." She said. "I've never had anal sex with anyone but I want to with you."

Brian felt special knowing that he was the first and the one Katrina wanted to have anal sex with.

That's one thing as shoot won't have the pleasure of getting He thought coming behind her.

He ran his hands over her ass pulling her but cheeks apart. Katrina gasped softly as he kissed both cheeks.

"Do you have any lube?" He asked still rubbing her cheeks.

She nodded pointing to the drawer. He opened it pulling out the strawberry scented lube.

He smirked before covering his fingers in some. "I'm gonna prep you first Katrina."

She nodded. He ran his finger down her butt crack before pushing one in.

Katrina inhaled sharply at the intrusion. She moaned softly in pain.

"I'm sorry it'll get better." He said kissing her back.

He entered another finger getting another gasp from her. Giving her time to adjust he started moving them in her.

Katrina moaned as he started to scissor her. "Brian I need you now."

He pulled his fingers out and coated his manhood with lube. Grabbing her hips and positioning himself he slowly entered her.

Katrina cried out in pain. Brian leaned her up till she was against his chest gently cupping her face he kissed her.

Still kissing her he fully entered her capturing her cry in another kiss. He wiped he tears from her face.

"It hurts Brian." She whispered looking at him.

"I know just give it time." He said.

After waiting and comforting her. He slowly began to move Katrina moaned from a mixture of pain and pleasure. Brian began to quickened his pace till his sack was slapping against her ass.

Katrina threw her head back in a moan grabbing his ass while he attacked her neck with kisses.

"Brian faster please." She moaned out.

Brian layed down still inside of her. Kissing the back of her neck and tangling their legs. He grabbed her hip and started slamming faster in her.

Katrina moaned as he started to finger her clit. Brian started playing and tweaking her nipples. He leaned over her till he was halfway on top of her still pounding into her.

Katrina grabbed his ass moaning loudly. "Brian I'm close."

"Me too." He said going faster and bringing them both closer.

He intertwined their fingers as he spilled into her. Both moaned in pure euphoria and passion. They panted and tried to get their breaths.

Brian removed himself from her kissing her. "That was the best dessert I've ever had."

She laughed still panting. "It's gonna get even better cause I have something else."

"What is it?" He asked.

She smiled getting up and going to get a folder walking back over she handed it to him.

Brian took the folder opening it and pulled out its contents.

Divorce Papers.