Status: Complete

Tempted

Chapter 16

Brian layed staring at the ceiling with Katrina in his arms. He looked down at her sleeping peaceful face. He stroke her cheek. She smiled in her sleep taking his hand and kissing his wrist.

He sighed feeling the guilt coming again bigger than it already was.

He remembered the passionate night e and Katrina had shared. Leading up to when she handed him the folder containing the divorce papers. He thought back on their conversation.

He stared at the papers unbelieving as she sat there with a smile waiting for him to speak.

"You're gonna do it?" He asked.

"Yes it's something I should've done for years now." She said.

"When do you plan on telling him?" He asked sitting up.

"When he gets home." She said. "I want to tell him personally plus I want to see the look on his face."

He chuckled then turned serious.

"Katrina aren't you scared of him?" He asked.

Katrinas face fell slightly. "Yes I am." She said. "That's another reason I should've divorced him." "He has fits of anger out of nowhere it's scary."

"You know I'm here right?" He asked her cupping her face.

She looked up and smiled. "Yes I do." "I feel so safe with you Brian." She placed her hand over his. "And I know you'll never hurt me like Stewart has."

Brian felt the guilt come back when she said this. He dropped his hand from her face.

"There's some things you don't know about me Katrina." He said sitting with his back facing her.

"Like what?" She asked crawling over to him and wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Just things that you wouldn't like." He said.

"I'm sure whatever those things are aren't that bad." She said. "And they wouldn't change the way I feel about you."

He looked down taking her hand in his. "What if they were really bad?" He asked.

"We'll get through it." She said kissing his neck. "Together."

He turned facing her cupping her face and kissing her.

"You reality think this is gonna work out?" He asked rubbing his thumb on her cheek.

"I know it will." She said. "Brian no one has made me feel the way you do in a long time." "I want you in my life I know we've only known each other and started this in only a few days but I can't imagine my life without you."

Cupping her face Brian kissed her passionately gently laying her on the bed. She cupped his face kissing him then started to kiss his tattoos.

Bringing her lips back to his he entered her. Gasping and panting they moved in rhythm together.

Brian buried his face in her neck kissing and nipping the skin. Katrina tugged and pulled his short hair as he thrusted faster.

"Brian." She moaned as he increased his pace.

Wrapping an arm around her waist he pulled her up. He got in a sitting position wrapping their arms around each other they continued to move together.

Katrina gasped as Brian sucked and bit a nipple. His hands ran up her back gripping her shoulders.

He continued to thrust into her as they came closer to the edge together. Katrina pulled his fallen hair out his eyes gazing into them.

Pulling her close till they were chest to chest Brian thrust a final time spilling himself into her. Katrina moaned loudly as he filled her up.

Katrina felt like jell-o in Brians arms due to the explosive experience. Laying down with her on top Katrina removed herself from him and settled on his chest.

She kissed his chest as he ran his fingers through her red sweat soaked locks.

"Brian is it to early?" She asked looking at his face.

"Too early for what?" He asked confused.

"Too early to say I love you?" She asked.

Brians eyes widen slightly. "You really feel that way after a couple of days?"

She nodded. "I know it's early but I can't deny what I feel." "I do love you even if you don't feel the same way."

He grasped her chin kissing her with so much passion she moaned into the kiss. Pulling away he stroked her cheek.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked with his signature smile.

She smiled kissing him again.

Brian was wrestling with his conscience debating when to tell Katrina. He was brought out his thoughts by his phone vibrating in his jeans.

Who the hell is calling at four in the morning? He thought glancing at the clock.

Careful not to wake up Katrina he slipped on his boxers. Grabbing his jeans he took out his phone looking at the ID.

Unknown number it read.

He exited the room going downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hello Brian how are you?" Stewart asked.

Brians eyes widen and he looked at his phone in shock. How did he get his cell phone number?

"How in the hell did you get my cell phone number?" He asked angrily.

"I told you Brian I have ways of getting things." Stewart said. "Plus I had to get in contact with you somehow seeing how you weren't at home."

"You're one weird bastard." Brian growled out.

"You're over there are you?" Stewart asked ignoring his insult.

"What?" Brian said.

"You're over there at my house with Katrina aren't you?" He asked again.

"So what if I am?" Brian asked. "She invited me over here."

"So you've gotten closer to her." He said.

"More closer then you'll ever know." Brian said with a smirk.

"Gloating is not a quality I like in a person." Stewart said.

"Being an asshole and putting your hands on a woman is a quality I don't like in a person." Brian said.

Stewarts anger flared. "Don't talk down to me."

"Seems like Katrina already has." Brian said. "She has a nice surprise for you when you get home."

"She's not gonna leave me I won't let her." Stewart said. "I'll kill her before she does."

Now Brians anger flared. "I liked to see you try to do it cause I'll fucking kill you if you hurt Katrina." He said hanging up his phone.

"Sick son of a bitch." Brian said.

"Who is?" Katrina asked coming into the kitchen.