Status: Complete

Tempted

Chapter 17

"Brian who was that on the phone?" Katrina asked walking to him with a robe around her.

"It's was no one." He said quickly.

"No one?" She said with a raised eyebrow. "Why do you call this no one a sick son of a bitch then?"

"It was just some weirdo who called my phone trying to engage in some phone sex." He said.

She raised an eyebrow again but she seemed to accept this answer.

"You know there's a way to block calls like that from reaching your phone." She said.

He nodded. "Yeah I'm gonna block it sometime today."

She smiled wrapping her arms around him he did the same. She leaned up kissing him. Cupping her face he increased it. His hand roamed down her back.

He squeezed her ass she gasped. He smirked slipping his to tongue in. Their tongues danced together as they wrapped together.

Brian groaned as she curled her fingers around his hair pulling up. She gasped as he picked her up sitting her on the nearby counter. Their lips connected again.

Her hands ran down his chest she pulled back tracing his many tattoos. He brought her lips back to his. He started kissing her neck and shoulders.

"Brian." She gasped as he bit her neck. "Not here not in the kitchen."

He pulled back looking at her kiss swollen lips, wide eyes, and red cheeks. He chuckled pecking her lips again as she slid down the counter.

"You hungry?" She asked walking to the fridge.

"Starving." He said. "Especially after last night." He said giving her a suggestive wink.

She giggled grabbing the eggs.

"How do you feel about waffles, eggs, and bacon?" She asked grabbing a bowl.

"Let me help." He said coming over.

"No." She said turning to face him. "You made me breakfast now I want to make you breakfast."

He grinned kissing her nose before taking a seat at the table. He watched as she cracked the eggs.

"Scrambled or sunny side up?" She asked looking at him.

"Scrambled please." He said with a smile.

She grinned and grabbed the beater scrambling the eggs. Taking out a skillet she sprayed some no stick on it before pouring the eggs in.

While they were cooking she got the flour, milk, eggs, and chocolate chips to make waffles. She put some bacon on a plate covering it then placed it in the microwave.

She went cooking the eggs and placing them on a plate. She then poured the waffle batter in the skillet. As she cooked it the waffled started to stick.

Katrina frowned trying to move it she gave a sound of frustration. Brian chuckled getting up to help her.

"Let me help." He said placing a hand over hers. He started scraping it till it finally moved then they turned it over.

"Thanks." She said with a small smile.

"No prob." He said going to check the bacon. Grabbing a towel he pulled it out setting it on the counter.

She got done making the waffles placing them on the plate. She walked over placing some bacon on it.

He kisses her taking the plate and walking her to the table. He sat down pulling her onto his lap. He cut the waffles eating a piece.

"Katrina this are delicious." He said.

"Thanks." She said smiling as he ate another piece.

As Brian ate the guilt came back. He looked at Katrinas glowing face. He rememberd when he first met her she appeared stressed and like a smile hadn't graced her face in ages.

Now she was glowing, radiant, and smiling. All because of me he thought.

It was bittersweet. Cause he knew when he told Katrina the truth she wouldn't be the same way she was right now.

"Brian why are you staring?" She asked with a grin.

"Cause you're so happy now." He said. "You weren't like that when we first met."

"I didn't have nothing to smile about then now I do." She said taking his face and kissing him with everything she had.

Brian was surprised by how much passion Katrina had. It left him breathless. Usually he left her breathless but this time was the other way around.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as he ran his fingers through her locks. Eventually they pulled apart gasping softly.

"I have to do something." Brian whispered.

She nodded getting off him and taking his empty plate. Brian got up walking upstairs he pulled out his phone about to call Stewart and tell him the deal was off. Just as he made it too the top...

There was a loud scream and the sound of a dish breaking.

Brian quickly ran back downstairs. "Katrina?" He said running into the kitchen.

He found Katrina terrified looking at the window with a broken dish on the floor. She ran to him hysterically.

"What happened?" He asked rubbing her back trying to comfort her.

"He was there Brian." She said pointing to the window.

"Who was there?" He asked.

"A man spying on us." She said.