Status: Sorry I've been updating slow. Harass me over and over and I will update. I promise.

Audrey's Snow

Audrey's Snow (11)

After straightening my hair, and walked to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. It was Tuesday, my back was killing me and there was no hot water. Can't say today has started out well.

I started flipping through the various outfits I had worn and came across a dress I bought right before I moved here. I had only worn it once, and that wasn't here. I smiled and slipped it on. It was a darker floral. It made my collar bones stand out. In ended at about my mid thigh, not that I cared. It was hot here. It wasn't too low cut, and my back was covered up. The only downside was that a small tattoo I had on my tight was showing.

Sure, almost every guy out here had tattoo's, but none of the girls did. Even if it was small, it was noticeable. I decided to wear the dress anyways. What the hell, I wanted to wear it so I was going to wear it. I slipped on my brown ankle boots and walked downstairs.

Kevin was sitting at the table, newspaper and coffee like he was every morning. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning Audrey." I smiled right back and grabbed a banana from the bunch in the middle of the table.

"Morning!" Harley came down minutes later, backpack slung over his shoulder. "Hey Harley, can I catch a ride with you? Harry wasn't picking up last night so I don't think he is coming." He grumbled something I couldn't hear, but I figured it was a yes and grabbed my bag, following after him. The first could minutes of the ride were silent, but he soon changed that.

"So you and Dristin huh?" I raised my eyebrow at him. I suppose being trapped in a truck with him wasn't the easiest way to ignore him. I shrugged.

"Its whatever." Its nothing, I like you why can't you see that? I felt like yelling at him, demanding to know what Kimberly had that I didn't. Oh yeah, fucked up teeth and acne scars is what she had. Even though they were small imperfections, they comforted me. Although from what I have heard her personality is stellar.

"I just noticed he has been around a lot to see you is all." He said quietly. Yeah dip shit, because we are friends and I need someone to vent my problems about you with.

"Yeah, he lets me draw him sometimes. He asked me to draw him up a new tattoo." He actually did ask me to do that. I was so excited when he asked I pretty much screamed yes. Tattoo artist would be a nice job. I would love doing it.

"That's cool. Maybe you'll draw me one sometime." He changed the subject. "That's a pretty dress you have on today." Did he not know what he was doing to me when he said things like that to me? "I mean, its way too city and you won't fit in at all today, but it makes you look good." What the hell did he mean by too city?!

"You know you just gave me a compliment sandwich right?" He looked at me confused. "You gave me a compliment, then said what you really wanted to say about it being too city, and then you gave me another compliment in hopes it would distract me from your real opinion. So tell me, how is this too city." I glared and he just chuckled.

"You know quite a bit about how guys work." He sighed. "No making fun of me if I tell you?" He asked. I nodded. How could I make fun of him. "Look at the stitching. Its even, you can tell someone took their time making that dress. It fits you perfectly, you can tell it was made for you. It fits your body perfectly and accentuates everything good about you. Plus its way too short, the only girls that wear short dresses at our school are the trashy girls."

"I actually got it for twenty one dollars at a store called Forever 21. I suppose you don't have any of those out here do you?" I saw a blush rising to his cheeks as he shook his head no. "I'm glad you think it fits me perfectly though and accentuates everything good about me but just saying, sweatpants accentuate everything good about me just as well because I have a hot body, and no matter what I wear, it looks good." I gave him a flirty wink as we pulled into the school parking lot. He glanced down, and noticed my tattoo.

"I don't want to die without any scars?" He read the cursive text that wrapped partially around my thigh. I shrugged.

"My favorite fight club quote." I grabbed my bag and walked away quickly not wanted to answer any more questions. I didn't lie, it was my favorite quote from the movie Fight Club. I just left out the fact that a boy who is very special to me out there somewhere has the same exact tattoo on his arm. I thought back to Kyle.

Before my mom was an agent, and she was still in school we lived in a house and we had lived there for 10 years. Kyle was my neighbor, and a close friend. We would hang out every single day, and it was just so easy. It was never romantic between us, we would just hang out. He would make electronic music on his computer and burn it on a CD for me, I would play piano for him. Its just how we worked.

We found out I was going to move when I was 12 and he was 14, almost 15. That's when we got the tattoo's. I haven't seen him since. We kept in touch for awhile but eventually we lost each others numbers and addresses and he moved and I kept moving and yeah. I don't like talking about it though, because nobody really understands.

When I walked into the school, I felt eyes on me. Did I forget to finish my makeup or something. I saw Harry and Zack, I walked up to them smiling.

"Hey guys." They turned to look at me when they heard my voice and their eyes instantly got wide. Panic flooded through me. Maybe Harley was right (for once) about this dress.

"Whoa... You look..." Harry started.

"Hot!" Zack finished and I felt a flood of relief. I was getting attention because I looked good, not because I looked hideous. "Where have you been Aud?" I chose to ignore how Zack shortened my name.

"I just wasn't feeling good." Harry gave me a knowing smile and I felt an embarrassed blush creep onto my face. I had told him how I was riding and fell. Even though it wasn't my fault, he would not stop laughing at me. I mean, what are friends for right?

"Well I hope you are feeling better now!" Zack said happily pulling me into a hug. I winced as he tightened his arms around me, squeezing my back tight as I nodded against him.

"I feel great." I lied. He bought it though as he let me go smiling. The warning bell went off, signaling everyone to get to class. I said goodbye and went to class.

The day was boring. I was thankful when lunch came around and went straight to my spot at the table with the guys. They all smiled cheerfully when I walked up.

"Hey gorgeous! I have heard so much about you today and damn, I have to agree!" Justin said happily from a couple seats over. I smiled.

"Thanks, but what do you mean 'you have heard so much about me?"

"Everyone has been talking about you all day. Pretty much saying how good you look today." Damn, this dress must be like the pair of jeans on sisterhood of the traveling pants. All I did was put on a dress and I was the talk of school.

"That's wo-" I froze when I felt something went and cold on my head and down the front my dress. The entire cafeteria was watching, and it was silent. Then I realized, someone was pouring something over my head. I spun around to see Janice smirking, holding an empty chocolate milk carton.

"Sorry, I spilled." She said in the most bitchy voice ever. I was more angry in this moment than I had been in weeks. All my built up anger was going to be let out on her. Without thinking, I snatched Tony's lunch tray of from in front of him and swung it at her face. She screamed and the cracking sound following was satisfying.

I was still holding half of the tray, the other half had skidded across the lunch room. It was silent apart from Janice's cries. There was a big cut on her face. She stood up, anger in her eyes as she threw a punch at me. I easily caught her fist. She grabbed my hair and started pulling on it, when I felt myself being pulled back.

One of the lunch room advisers was holding Janice back, as if she could actually hurt me. A bigger, male one was holding me back. My anger died down as I realized what I had just done. Shit. I was going to get expelled again, great.

I was escorted to the office, where they sat me down in a chair to wait for the principal to get back. They took Janice to the nurse. The bell had rang, signalling the end of lunch and I couldn't help but notice every ones faces pressed up against the glass wall, looking in to see what was happening.

I glanced over to see Dristin and Harley. Harley looked concerned, while Dristin looked completely amused. I looked over the rest of the croud of kids, and spotted Harry. He had a blank expression on, I couldn't tell what he was feeling.

"Audrey Davey?" I turned to see the principal I had yet to meet and stood up.

"That's me." I waved awkwardly, earning myself a disapproving look.

"This way to my office." He gestured down the hall, I sighed and followed him.