Status: Sorry I've been updating slow. Harass me over and over and I will update. I promise.

Audrey's Snow

Audrey's Snow (19)

I couldn't stop laughing when I checked my phone this morning. I had gotten a picture message from Tony. It was him in a pair of basketball shorts and boxing gloves flexing a posing like professional wrestlers did when they were trying to please a crowd. I quickly slipped on a sports bra and a pair of workout shorts, then cut through the bathroom to Harley's room. He was sitting on my laptop in his boxers. When he saw me, he looked up and smiled.

"What are you all dressed up for? Are we going running or something?" I laughed a bit, but shook my head.

"I told Harry I would box Tony today, I'm leaving in a few minutes if you want to come with." He raised his eyebrows.

"You're wearing that to go hang out with a bunch of guys?" I could tell he wasn't happy which just made me smirk.

"Well I invited you,so you know. I'm leaving like, now." He closed my laptop and picked up a pair of random jeans off the floor, pulling them on. Once he threw on a shirt we were on our way to Harrys.

All the guys were there greeting me when I came in. Them, plus one other guy I had never seen before. He eyed me curiously.

"You mus be a ring girl." The guy practically purred at me. I was highly offended. Ring girls were the girls who put on some slutty bikini thing and held up cards to the crowds between matches. Calling a female boxer a ring girl was one of the worst things you could call someone. The boy looked up to Harley. "And you must be Auddy." He said curiously. That caused Harry to break out laughing and me to glare. Harley cut in.

"Actually my name is Harley. This is Audrey, or Auddy as you put it." When he said that, his eyes just about popped out of his head. He turned to Tony.

"You were worried about fighting a girl!?" The guy just started laughing. I was getting more and more pissed off as they continued.

"Look you haven't seen her fight. Its crazy terrifying." Kris cut in.

"Jesus Klark, stop being such a dick and enjoy yourself." Tony said rolling his eyes and taking a sip of beer. After giving Klark a hard glare, he left my side to grab a beer himself. Klark eyed me curiously.

"You're way too hot to be able to fight. Girl boxers are always disgusting." He commented. I scoffed.

"Stop being so close minded. Who are you anyways? Why are you here?" I accused. He smiled.

"I'm glad my little brother talks about me so much!" He said sarcastically. "Harry is my brother, I live here! Or used to anyways. I went away to play basketball for a college in Europe. Don't worry though babe, I'm here till fall." He winked at me, which just got me annoyed. Harley was back soon though with a beer for himself and me. I thanked him and took a sip before I was dragged over to a mat with Tony.

The boys were all getting a tad bit on the drunk side, except for me and Tony and when we started, they wouldn't stop hollering and cheering. Tony was the one to make the first move, punching me. It shocked me that he made the first move so I didn't block him. He punched me pretty hard and immediately his eyes got wide.

"Holy shit Audrey, I didn't mean to-" I cut him off by lightly punching his stomach. He shouldn't be distracted. The rest of the rounds went with him and me blocking each other. I was going easy, mostly because we all knew (except for Klark maybe) that I could kick Tony's ass any day.

While in my daydream state, Tony landed a couple punches to my stomach which just got me annoyed. Seeing his proud smile made me take it though. I could tell even though Harley was getting drunk that he was worried about me. Again, being distracted looking at Harley, Tony hit me. Only this time he went for my cheek. That was it.

I stopped going easy on Tony in a blind rage and dodged his next punch. I started hitting him all over, but when I landed one hard punch on his face I realized what I did and dropped my fist. Tony's hand instantly went to his cheek and he spit out some blood. I flinched and instantly went to his side.

"Shit Tony, I'm sorry! Are you alright?" I asked hurriedly. The room went from semi-drunk hollers to silence. Soon though, they started getting up and helping me get Tony to the kitchen to get him an ice pack. My ribs ached but I didn't care. Finally, Tony spoke giving me a tiny bit of peace.

"Jesus Audrey, You weren't even trying when we started were you!? I thought I was doing so good!" He complained as Justin threw Zack a bag of frozen peas, which he handed to Tony. I smiled sheepishly.

"I was planning on losing because I saw how happy it made you when you hit me." I shrugged. "I just got a bit angry I suppose, I'm not used to letting people hit me." Kris scoffed.

"You make him sound demented, of course he didn't enjoy hitting you! He just enjoyed winning." The mood was lightened greatly, I was surprised when Klark sat next to me on the couch, offering me a red plastic cup. I decided not to drink whatever was in it, mainly because Klark gave me the creeps.

"Congratulations on beating up a scrawny teenage boy." He smirked. I shrugged.

"For a scrawny teenage boy, he can sure punch hard." I joked back. I lifted up the shirt that Harry had borrowed me and sure enough there was a bruise forming on my rib cage. Klark shrugged.

"You let him punch you, you can't complain." I looked at him curiously.

"At first, I thought you were sexist and saw women as lesser people. Now I think the opposite." He raised his eyebrows at me and took a sip of his beer, and then offered me a smirk.

"And why would you think that?" I shrugged and started chewing on the edge on the plastic cup.

"You treat me as nothing but that's because you treat everyone as nothing. You don't see me as a girl or beautiful or anything. You see me as just another one of the guys. Correct me if I'm wrong?" I asked. He smirked again and got up walking away. I couldn't help but be curious about Klark. Even though he used the asshole image I could tell that he wasn't.

"Hey babe." Harley flopped down on the couch next to me. I smiled at me, but him reeking like alcohol didn't help.

"Hey Harley." He leaned over and instantly started kissing my neck. I shoved him away, instantly feeling embarrassed. "What the hell Harley!" I hissed quietly not wanting to draw attention to us.

"You gave these guys a show, now give me one." He slurred, completely drunk. I didn't think he was this drunk. He leaned over and pinned himself on top of me. I did the only thing I could thing of to do, which was to kick him in his manhood. Unfortunately, his gasp of pain made the guys notice us. I tried squirming out from underneath him, which just caused him to grab my ankle. I kicked his face when Justin pulled me away from him.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I looked at drunk Harley. Soon though, he passed out on the floor. I felt my face turn red as I looked at the group who all looked pissed off and protective. Except Klark of course.

"Jesus Audrey! How long has he been doing this!" Tony roared angrily. I shook my head, they were getting the wrong idea.

"I've never seen him like this." I muttered. My eyes were glued to Harley's passed out form.

"Come on." Justin stuck his hands under my arm pits and pulled me up to standing. I glanced over at Harley.

"Get me a drink." I mumbled walking over to the bar.

After the guys moved Harley to one of the spare rooms, the night was pretty fun. Or maybe that was because the alcohol was loosening me up. Either way, I was having fun again.

"Audrey!" Harry drunkenly said. "Tell Klark about Janice!" I laughed.

"You guys are so proud of me for letting my temper get the best of me!" I laughed again, taking another sip of vodka. Klark was the only one who was sober, but I wasn't positive. He smirked at me. "Janice is a bitch. Harry's bitch. I broke a tray on her face." I giggled, I never realized how silly it seemed now that I hit her with my lunch tray!

Klark chuckled. A couple of the guys were starting to get tired, I could tell from how they slumped over onto the couches loosely holding their beers. It was pretty much just me, Harry, and Klark. Harry hiccuped and laughed again.

"You should have seen her when she first got here Klark!" Harry burst out laughing. "She was from Bollywood and she was begging for cell phone service!" He was hysterically laughing. I glared.

"Hollywood!" I corrected pouting. Klark wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulders.

"Excuse us Audrey. I'm going to put this one to bed." He left, which gave me the opportunity to take a few large gulps of vodka again. I felt the burn but it was just so fun, why would I stop! When Klark came back, he had his keys. "I better get you home." He smirked. I shook my head.

"I have to pee!" I complained. This just made him laugh. He picked me up off the stool and led me to a bathroom. Before I could close the door to pee though, I felt the familiar burn of vomit and hunched over the toilet emptying my stomach.

I thought I heard Klark sigh, I couldn't be sure though and he sat on the floor next to me. He pulled my hair over my shoulder as I sat back and looked at him. I was still drunk and a smile played on my lips. He reached up and grabbed a tissue, dabbing my mouth with it. I'm assuming there was still vomit on it, so I wipe the back of my hand on it. He chuckled.

"You really like doing things yourself, don't you?" I nodded.

"I always have. My moms never around." I hiccuped. He tilted his head curiously.

"And Harley?" I laughed, it was a sad laugh.

"My mom dumped me on their family. I live with him. Hes practically my brother, yet I make out with him." He chuckled again.

"He isn't your brother." I shrugged.

"We fight like it." It never occurred to me how much like brother and sister that me and him act.

"What about your dad." That caused me to burst out laughing. I wiped fake tears off of my eyes and then let my expression go solemn.

"My dad." I paused. "Left when I was tiny. Its hilarious though, he recently found me and is all" I started mocking his voice "You are my daughter and I'll never give up on you!' Like seriously, you are way too late." He stayed silent. I don't know if it was because he was actually listening or if it was just how drunk I was, I kept talking. "You want to know the worst part? He left and left someone who works for him to look after me and it just happens to be my childhood friend who told me he wants to get our matching tattoo's removed and not to trust Harley!" I was yelling now. He leaned over and brushed my sweaty hair out of my face.

"Audrey, I will admit your life sounds shitty. But what are you going to do about it?" I turned to him curiously.

"What do you mean what am I going to do about it?" He shrugged.

"I mean when are you going to stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something to change your situation." He paused and smiled. "I mean, without taking your anger out on Tony's face." I laughed a bit and thought about what he was saying. I got a great idea and jumped up, it took him by surprise.

"You're right! I know what to do! I'm going to kill my dad and then leave!" I said happily as if I had just said the most brilliant thing on the planet. Klark chuckled.

"Well obviously you are way to drunk to think straight and I don't think Harley's parents will like it if I drop you off completely wasted without him, so you can stay here tonight." I shrugged. He wrapped his arm around my waist, helping me stumble around. He led me to a room I had never seen before. I kicked off my shorts which just caused him to laugh. When I went to remove my shirt, he stopped me.

"I'll come get you in the morning. If not, I'll be in the game room sleeping on a couch. Not that you'll remember." I suddenly felt extremely tired and fell into the fluffy bed. The night turned off.

"Goodnight Audrey." And then I let my alcohol induced state to send me to sleep.