Status: Sorry I've been updating slow. Harass me over and over and I will update. I promise.

Audrey's Snow

Audrey's Snow (21) - Harley's POV

Earlier Audrey had come stomping into the house upset as hell, and I thought it was over me but NO. It was over Anthony and Sam.

I thought she would be more upset about us, about me telling her that it was over. It was never meant to be really over, just over enough for her to come apologizing to me. I knew she didn't sleep with Klark. I would have yesterday but part of the night that I actually remember was Kris blabbering on and on about how he wanted to get with a virgin and then asked if he had a chance with Audrey.

I put two and two together.

I glanced at her sketch book thrown onto the table. She always drew how she felt, would it be completely horrible of me to look through her sketch book? Not that I understood all of her drawings anyways.

I decided to do it. I looked around one more time to make sure nobody was around and started flipping through the drawings. There were tons that were scribbled out like she screwed up but there were also tons that were beautiful. The majority of them were of men and landscapes, but then they turned into drawings of horses and me and I groaned and started flipping through faster when I saw all the drawings of Dristin. I started getting irritated. Half of this fucking book was drawings of him! The sound of a door slamming scared me, causing me to drop the sketch book. I picked it up and guiltily peeked up to see my dad with crossed arms smirking at me. I set it on the table, he uncrossed his arms to gesture to the drawing book.

"You do know that she will kill you if she finds out you went through her drawing book?" I shrug. He nods towards the door. "Come on, I need help exercising the horses." I followed him out, I knew he was going to try and have a heart to heart moment with me. I was annoyed.

I climbed up on Bolt and he climbed onto Quark. We started walking and it was quiet. It was annoyingly quiet.

"You talk to Audrey a lot right?" I asked hopelessly. He smirked.

"I do, we go riding and talk if you don't remember." He joked. I groaned.

"She ever, I don't know, mention me?" I asked hopefully. He chuckled.

"She does." I was getting annoyed. He had this cocky little smirk on his face and if he wasn't my dad I would wipe it off his face.

"She ever-" Dad cut me off.

"Look Harley, she really likes you. As much as she denies it, she does like you. I don't know what happened between you two last night but as inconspicuous as you think you are being, you really aren't. So just apologize for whatever you did." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"How do you know I did something! Maybe she did something, like cheat on me." I muttered the last part. He laughed.

"Harley, your the guy. Its always your fault no matter what. And you would need a relationship for her to cheat on you. Did you ask her to go steady with you?" I choked on nothing when he said that.

"Dad! People don't ask people to go steady with them anymore. Its more of an assumed thing." He smiled and shook his head.

"Not really, girls like old fashioned. Try courting her instead of inviting her into your room in the middle of the night because its warmer." My eyes just about popped out of my head. He knew about that?! "Son, we need to have some more of these father son days. They are quite amusing. But for the record, our house is old and the walls are thin." He winked and started to canter ahead of me. I kicked my heel onto Bolts side so he could start running. I started to consider what he said.

I knew she didn't cheat on me but come on, I was drunk. She didn't need to be so angry with me. I'm forceful when I'm drunk.

I finished running Bolt by myself but the entire time made me think again over her being at fault. I mean she really didn't do anything and she wasn't the type of girl that if you ignored her for a few hours she would come begging for forgiveness.

I groaned, I'm such an asshole. I need to apologize.

I slid off of bolt and noticed that dad and Quark weren't back yet. Perfect, maybe I could just force Audrey to talk to me. I closed my eyes. Force her? Isn't that what got me into this mess in the first place. I felt like face palming, but the car in the driveway made me stop. It was Audrey's dads car.

I found myself stomping up to the house to see him sitting on the porch in one of the rocking chairs. When he noticed me, he stood up.

"Harley, I-" I cut him off by punching him in the face.

"YOU NEED TO LEAVE AUDREY ALONE!" I yelled. Audrey poked her head out and pure horror came over her face when she saw the gash on her dads face, it was like I was wearing a ring only- oh yeah, I am wearing a ring.

"What the hell is your problem lately Harley!" She yelled. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Jack, come in." She left the door open and her dad stood up, following her into my house. My anger was boiling. At myself, at him, and at her. Why can't I ever do anything fucking right?!

She led him to the kitchen and grabbed frozen peas from the freezer and handed it to him. He instantly pressed the bag to his jaw. She crossed her arms.

"Jack, that's a to go ice pack." She was still mad at him, good.

"Audrey, I'm sorry. I was a coward but I'm ready to stop being a coward now. I'm ready to accept you and take care of you like your mother obviously isn't doing!" She pinched the bridge of her nose and looked up, anger evident in her eyes.

"Jesus Christ!" She yelled, well more of screeched. "No wonder I get drunk more often than not! I have a dad who wont give me the time I need and a boyfriend who is the most clingy, forceful person I have ever met!" with that she stomped off. I smiled a bit, she called me her boyfriend. I was about to yell at Jack when he raised his arm in defense.

"Don't worry romeo, I get the message to go. I'm not giving up on her again though. Take care of her for me." He let himself out.

I sat down at the counter and threw my head into my hands groaning. Sometimes I can be such a fuck up. How was I going to fix this? And then, I started brainstorming.