Status: Sorry I've been updating slow. Harass me over and over and I will update. I promise.

Audrey's Snow

Audrey's Snow (6)

I felt everything in that moment. I felt a thousand emotions rushing through me. My hands found my way to his hair as I wove my fingers through it on the back of his head. His hands were hard on my hips as I pressed my body against his. He spun us around so my back was pressed against a wall and his body was pinning me to it.

The kiss was soft, but it was so full of emotion. My tongue slipped past his lips and entered his mouth, sliding against his. I heard him groan, I felt him harden through his jeans. I couldn't help but smile. He pulled away, breathing heavy as I just smiled at him.

"Gross!" I looked over Harley's shoulder to see Sam standing there. "I was just get getting me and Anthony a bed time snack, but don't mind me." His works were full of sarcasm.

"Should we take this up to my bedroom?" he purred in my ear. Just like that, it was ruined. I turned back to him, holding back my harsh words.

"No." I ducked under one of his arms and walked upstairs quickly. I heard him behind me.

"No? Is that all you are going to say? After that?" I tried ignoring him, but he was right behind me. I sighed.

"It was just a kiss Harley." I could tell my cold words stung. Honestly, they stung me to even say them but I couldn't. I wouldn't let him use me.

"It wasn't just a kiss to me." I paused and turned around to face him. His face had dropped. "There was something different about it, and you know it. Come find me when you realize it." He stomped off into his room and slammed the door. I sighed and walked into my room, quietly closing the door. I made sure the door to the bathroom was closed and changed into pajamas.

He just wants to use you Audrey, that is all boys like him want to do.

I thought back to two years ago. I was dating a boy named Keith. Keith was amazing. He had a sweet melodic laugh and amazing brown eyes. I felt loved when I looked into them. It was the night of our one year anniversary, people were amazed a boy like Keith would date a girl like me, especially for a year. Before I moved to Oregon, Keith was known as a player. He would take a girl out, sleep with her, and then leave her. But with me it was different. I was new, so I didn't know about his reputation and so I said yes when he asked me out. When he tried sleeping with me, I politely declined. I was the girl he never got to sleep with. On the night of our one year, he was acting funny. I brushed it off. Then when he tried putting his hand down my pants, I knew something was off. When I told him I wasn't ready to sleep with him, he pushed me out of his car and ditched me a few miles from my house. I don't think I have ever cried as hard as I did that day.

I shook the thought of Keith away and went to my laptop. I opened it and thank god, Kristine was online. I clicked her skype name, and moments later her face popped up on my screen smiling.

"Hello beautiful!" She smiled. Her smile made me smile.

"Hey babe. Whats up?" I asked. I noticed she was smiling a lot more than normal.

"Nothing, just got back from my date with Jordan." She was full on smiling. I thought everywhere in my mind for a boy named Jordan, but I didn't know of one. She must had seen my confused face. "Jordan is a boy I have been flirting with for a week or two. I hate that you can't text out there, you are falling out of the loop!" I put on my best fake smile. Of course I knew we were growing apart since I have been out here. I am not an idiot. I just hated how obvious it was to her, yet it didn't effect her at all.

"Well is he cute?" I put on my best fake smile, she didn't notice. She started talking about Jordan, and I just smiled and nodded. I couldn't tell her about Harley now, I couldn't ruin her good mood.

We chatted back and forth a bit about Jordan and Harry and his boxing stuff. When she asked about Harley, I quickly changed the subject. She didn't notice.

"Well babe, I have to go. My mom still makes me get off the laptop at 10. Night." I blew her a kiss and then ended the call. It it was 10pm there, it was midnight here. I closed my laptop and slinked off to bed, and just laid there staring at the ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking about Harley.

_________________________

I glaced over at the clock and read it. It said 3am. Fuck. I couldn't sleep, I was still laying here thinking about Harley. Finally, I ripped the covers off of myself and quietly slid my bare feet on top of the wood flooring.

I slowly opened my bathroom door, cringing at the slow creak and tip toed into Harley's room. He was asleep. Of course, he gets to sleep. I walked over to his bed and crawled next to him, careful to lay on top of the covers. I shouldn't even be here in the first place, but I doubt I'll get any sleep if I don't. I closed my eyes.

"Why aren't you under the blanket?" I opened my eyes back up to see a sleepy Harley looking at me. I shrugged. He quickly pulled the warm blanket from under me and wrapped it around me, pulling me closer to him. "Damn, you're cold." He mumbled into my neck. I was compared to him. It felt like walking into a nice toasty house after spending the day out in the snow.

I was a bit to aware of what he was wearing. I could feel his bare chest against my back where my tank top was riding up and his legs against mine. He was in his boxers. What the hell. I snuggled against him and his arms tightened around me. Sleep came quickly.

__________________________

I woke up completely warm. That's funny, usually I wake up and I can't feel my toes its so warm. I snuggled into my blankets when the memories of the night before came rushing into my head. The kiss. Harley. Crawling into bed with him. Shit.

I opened my eyes to see him awake and smiling at me. I groaned. Looks like I can't sneak away and make him think it was a dream.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled at me. No, Audrey do not do it. I smiled back at him. Damnit.

"Morning." He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I got that same rush of warmth and sparks I did when he kissed me the first time. Even if he was an ass about it after. I smiled.

"I see you came crawling into my bed after all." He winked and leaned down to kiss my neck. I shot up and out of bed.

"And you ruined it." He stared at me shocked. "I'm just going to go and shower." I crawled out of his warm bed and instantly wished I hadn't. Compared to his bed, his room was freezing. I bet mine was even worse.

I cut through his room to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I could feel the cold air from my room in the backroom. I shivered, quickly stripping off my dirty clothing and throwing them into a small pile on the floor. I turned on the hot water and climbed in.

All my muscles relaxed as the hot water pelted my back. I tilted my head back, letting my hair get drenched. I did not want to be around Harley today. If he was hitting on me all day, I would feel uncomfortable and like last night I would just want to crawl into his arms.

I shampooed my hair. I was going to call Harry. See if he wanted to do something. I quickly rinsed my hair and turned off the water. Squeezing out my hair I grabbed my towel that was hanging up and wrapped it tight around myself, stepping out.

I braced myself for cold when I stepped into my room. Sure enough, the ice stung my skin like ice. I quickly slipped on an old triumph motorcycles tank, with a pair of black shorts. My hair was still dripping so I twisted it up in my towel. I slipped on a pair of socks, thankful to get my feet off my icey floor.

I walked downstairs and felt the air around me warm up. I sniffed and smiled. I smelled pancakes. I walked to the kitchen to see Harley flipping pancakes. Anthony and Sam were patiently waiting, giggling at the breakfast bar.

"Hey boys." I said walking up. Harley's head jerked over and the pancake he was flipping splatted on the floor. The boys erupted in giggles. "I was talking to these two handsome young men, but hello Harley." I joked. I sat next to Sam. Sam reached under the table and held my hand. I looked over at him smiling and he was just smiling and blushing. Cute.

"Hey" He grumbled, grabbing a paper towel to clean up his pancake mess. I walked out to the dining room to call Harry. I hopped up on the table and dialed Harry's number.

"Hello?" I heard Harry's sleepy voice on the other end.

"Hey sleepy! Want to do something today?" I was in a good mood again.

"Sure. Want to come over? The guys were going to come over around 4 but if you don't want to hangout with them I could tell them to get lost." He said. I could tell he was smiling.

"No! Tell them to come, the more the merrier." I laughed.

"Cool, when should I pick you up?" He asked. I smiled.

"Give me like, an hour?" I asked.

"Sure, I better shower then."

"Bye Harry!"

"Bye Audrey." I heard his yawning when I hung up the phone and rolled my eyes. I'm glad I made a friend like him right away. I usually made a group of friends that I never got the chance to get close to, but on a rare occasion I made a friend I really connect with.

"You are hanging out with Harry today?" I turned to see a grumpy Harley. "Pancakes are done." He mumbled before walking back into the kitchen.