The Lost Soul

five

Chapter Five - down hill

I love it ! These boys were like family. The family I never had.

Marko. He was the sweet one. Always there for me like a big brother. He'd protect me from anything and I love him for it.

Dwanye. He was the father figure to me. I know it seems stupid but he was always looked out for me. I told him lots of things about my pass. He'd always make sure I was ok. That I had enough to eat. I was so happy that i'd met them.

Shane. He grew on me like an older brother. We'd fight and argue sometimes, but nothing to serious. He would make me happy. Buy me was happy that I made David more caring towards them.

David. He was everything to me. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been here. I would be with Chris. David took care of me. More than the others. He still lays with me at night. I have bad dreams still and he craddles me in his arms and make everything ok. He protects me from everything and I even think that he would die for me.

And Paul. Wel what do I say ? Paul never really talk to me. He is all friendly towards the others calling them bud. But me he doesn't even look at me. It's like i'm not really there, or i'm a pain that will eventually go away. He makes me feel like when I was with dad, Chris. I've tried talking to David about it, but he just says that he'll come around. But I don't think he will. I feel unwanted by him. Like all he'll gives me is pure hate. Maybe it would be better if I just left.

I was sat in the lobby on the sofa. The boys were just waking up but David was out somewhere. He wasn't there when I had woken.

I had climbed out of bed hoping he be in the lobby but he wasn't. Then I found the note on the fountain. It told me he was gone out and would be back soon. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Shane. He walked over and sat beside me.

" You ok?" He asked in a worried tone. I nodded but he could see there was something bugging me.

"Darcy. What's up?" He asked. But I won't tell him. He'd just say the same as David had when I brought it up. They all would.

"Darcy. Tell me." He said trying again. I shook my head.

At that momennt I heard movement from the enterance and in walked David. He looked round at me with a smile on his face. How was I meant to tell them I couldn't stay here. I wanted to leave. I never returned the smile.

"Darc. You alright." David asked as he walked towards me. I couldn't hide it from him.

"Shane, would you give us a moment." David asked as he walked over and sat beside got up and the boys had just woken up. Shane told them what was happening and they all when out.

David looked worried. I took a deep breath.

"David I love you so much so don't be cross... I don't want to be here." I said timidly.

" What do you mean ! This family not good enough or something Darc?" He questioned.

"No. That's not it. It's um.. Paul. He makes me feel unwanted like Chris used to. He hates me ! He doesn't treat me the ..." I couldn't finish . I looked down at the floor in shame.

"Darcy. Darc look at me.." David said and I looked up.

"Paul needs to tell you something. What he needs to tell you is the reasin for not talking to . Will get it sorted. Now come here."He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Promise?" I questioned.

"Promise. Darc." He said as he whipped my face. We sat like this for a while not talking to one an other, he's always be here for me I tried to tell him everything on my mind. But I knew he didn't get it.

"Come on let's go." He said while grabbing my arm.

"NO!" I yelled. I finally found my voice that I had need for so many years. He didn't let go though. This was the David I hadn't seen before.

"Come on, Darc." He said, pain hurting my arm now.

"David, please stop.. your hurting me." I said as a tear fell down my face. He pushed me away with some force until I hit the fountain with my back,

"Fine see if I care." He said coldy and he when without looking back. This was it I saw the knife on the table. I got up and I took it. My heart racing. I stuck it to my wrist as I made the cut. The piercing pain as the blood fell to the floor like raindrops.

"Darc. Darc what have you done." I heard David say as he ran towards me and caught me before I fell to the ground.

"G..O .. away ." I said weakily as he carried me to the exit.

" I'm sorry Darc. You know I love you so much. You mean the world to me I don't think I could live without you. You get better yeah." He said as he kissed me on the head and I smiled at him weakily.

What had I done? I thought before the darkness crowed me and i fell into it.