‹ Prequel: Daddy & Papa
Status: On break until the start of school settles down and I get a laptop.

Daddy & Papa, I'm a Rockstar Too!

THIRTEEN

By the time Jack and Alex got back into the venue the guys in Pierce The Veil were coming off of the stage and another round of shots were being passed around. As a small shot glass was passed to Jack it was being pulled away by Alex who had a stern look on his face. "We still have to play in a couple of hours," Alex said to Jack passing the alcohol on to someone else.

"I know, it was only one," Jack mumbled as he stepped away from Alex and to one of the couches.

Alex followed Jack and sat beside him. "How many 'its only one's have you had today?" Alex asked Jack with one of his eyebrows cocked up.

Jack shrugged not wanting to talk about it, especially infront of their friends. Finally he let out a sigh looked over at Alex. "I've literally only had one shot since we've been out here and a beer. It's not a big deal Alex," Jack said angrily. He hated how much Alex pestered him on drinking, he wasn't an alcoholic or anything.

"I'm sorry Jay. I just worry about you," Alex apologized as he moved himself to Jack's lap. He pressed little kisses all around Jack's face in hopes of getting the younger man to not be so grumpy.

"Alex stop," Jack whinned as he tried to push Alex away from him. Alex didn't stop and soon enough Jack cracked and began laughing. "Leeexxx," Jack whinned as he tried to pull away again.

That time Alex pulled away laughing as well and then he was leaning back into Jack. Jack pushed his lips into Alex's, a wide smile breaking out on both of their faces.

A slightly drunk Josh Franceschi ruined their moment. He made his way over to the couch they were on and sat so close to them he was practically just as much in Jack's lap as Alex was. "Mmmm, get it girlfriend," he teased. "You gonna share with everyone?" He asked as he leaned more into Jack's shoulder and went in to press his lips against Jack's cheek.

The married couple laughed and pushed Josh away from them. "Get your own Franceschi," Alex laughed as he pulled himself closer to Jack and wrapped his arms protectively around Jack's neck.

Josh pouted his lips and wrapped his arms around himself. It was all fun and games until two minutes later when Josh began to cry. He had never been a drunk cryer and he wasn't ever really that drunk but the emotions inside got to him. Instantly Alex felt guilty. He got off and Jack's lap and sat beside Josh pulling the younger man into a side hug. "Joshy, what's wrong?" Alex asked in his baby voice that he used with Noah when ever his son was upset.

"You two are so perfect and you have everything and I have nothing. No one is ever going to love me," Josh babbled threw his tears and slight slurs.

"That's not true Joshy. We all love you and what about Abigail? She loves you. You guys have been together for a long time, even though she isn't here right now she still loves you," Alex spoke light to Josh as he rubbed small circles into his back.

"No she doesn't," Josh sobbed louder. "She fucking hates me. She finished with me before I came over here. I don't know what to do Alex." Josh made himself cumfortable in Alex's lap and burried his head into the crook of his neck. He had stored in all of these emotions since they got to America a week before. Even though he knew that was bad to do he didn't know how to tell anyone that his girlfriend of eleven years had broken up with him.

They had a little over thirty minutes until they went out to go on the stage. Josh was still sitting in Alex's lap crying. Jack helped Alex convince Josh to go to his bus to sleep off his emotions. Together the couple lifted Josh off the couch and attempted to make him walk to the exit. "Carry me," Josh whinned into Jack's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around the older mans neck.

Jack let out a small sigh, he didn't want to carry Josh at all. Even though Josh was younger then him they were still both about the same size, he was bigger then Alex. But Jack knew Josh need some close comfort and care so he picked Josh up like he would Noah and carefully made his way out of the door to the You Me At Six bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I went out of town two weeks ago and wrote a lot. I just keep forgetting to update. I'll put up the next chapter sometime this coming up week.

Comment what you think
Mahalo!