‹ Prequel: Daddy & Papa
Status: On break until the start of school settles down and I get a laptop.

Daddy & Papa, I'm a Rockstar Too!

FIVE

They found Alex in another room down that hall. He was meeting the new guys that were on the tour, The Alvarez Kings and some crew guys. Jack and Noah both smiled as soon as they saw Alex and Alex smiled back when he noticed them. “Hey Jay,” Alex said lightly as he watched Jack walk closer to him.

“No, missed you,” Jack said lightly as he wrapped an arm around Alex’s waist and pressed his lips to Alex’s temple.

“He did?” Alex questioned raising his eyebrow, knowing that Jack really meant he missed Alex.

“Yup. Right Bug you missed Daddy?” Jack asked smiling at Noah.

Noah nodded laughing a little bit. “Daddy!” Noah exclaimed as he reached his arms out to have Alex hold him. Alex laughed and he took Noah from Jack’s arms. “I missted you,” Noah laughed as he kissed Alex’s cheek.

“I missed you to baby,” Alex said laughing a bit as he kissed Noah back.

Jack introduced himself to the other guys standing there with a wide smile on his face. “I’m Jack. This is mine and Alex’s son, Noah.” Jack told them as he poked Noah’s side lightly. The other guys all introduced themselves to Jack and waved at Noah.

“Hey there little munchkin,” Josh Franceschi said smiling wide at Noah as he walked up to Alex.

Noah laughed and then waved at Josh, who to him was a stranger. “Daddy why’ds he got a silly voice?” Noah asked still laughing a bit as he looked at Alex.

“Noah that’s not nice. Josh is from England, he’s got an accent, not a silly voice. Like Gran,” Alex told Noah, referring to the boy’s grandmother, Alex’s mother, who lived in England.

“You live wiff Gran?!” Noah asked loudly looking at Josh with wide eyes and his mouth hung open.

All of the guys laughed at how silly and cute Noah was. “No,” Josh finally spoke up. “I live near your gran though,” he explained smiling wide at Noah.

Before anyone could say anything else a man poked his head into the room. “Any All Time Low guys in here?” He asked loudly so that they all could hear him. Alex and Jack’s heads popped up. “The meet and greet is starting,” He added before either man could ask why he was looking for them.

Both men’s eyes widened and they quickly began saying goodbyes to the guys around them so they could get to their fans. “Should we leave him here with the guys or bring him?” Alex asked worry laced in his voice.

“There is only going to be like twenty people,” Jack shrugged as he took Noah from Alex’s arms. “You want to go meet some kids Bug?” Jack asked Noah.

“Like me?” Noah asked excitedly.

“Older than you, but kind of the same.” Jack answered.

“Jack… I don’t think we should. He could just hang out with Josh or Dan and the other guys.” Alex said wearily.

“How about we bring him in and if he doesn't like it we can have one of the guys come get him? Okay Lex?” Jack asked lightly as he pulled Alex closer to him by the hip.

“I guess. Noah if you don’t like it in here you just tell me okay?” Alex told Noah looking the boy right in the face. Noah nodded smiling at his worried daddy.

“It’ll be fun Bug, Uncle Zacky and Uncle Rian are gonna be here too. So don’t be scared,” Jack added knowing that when Alex got all worried and nervous so did Noah. He wanted both of his boys to be able to enjoy themselves and not have to worry about anything bad happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update of the day just in case I can't update tomorrow.
Comment, recommend and subscribe! Also go read the last chapter's author note!

Thanks so much! Mahalo!