Status: sadly/happily complete

Days Like These

Ch 17

When they arrived to the lunch table the next week, and everyone got quiet. They stared at them hard, almost peering into their souls. Vic and Kellin looked at each other and then back at the group.

“Is there something wrong with Vic’s face?”

“Hey!” Kellin pecked Vic’s cheek and said a quiet sorry. “Ok, but really, what’s up? Why are you trying to eat our soul’s freaks?”

“He was right.” Jaime murmured to Jeremy.

“Who was right?”

“Y’all owe me twenty bucks!” Tay shouted from her spot at the table.

“For what?” Kellin asked.

“Hey, no fair, I don’t!” Alan whined.

“None of us do.” Jenna piped in. “We all agreed with him.”

“Who’s him? Who’s right? What the fuck are you guys talking about?”

“Ugh, Tony.” Replied Tay. “He said you guys were dating and Tony is never wrong.”

“Except for the part where he is because we aren’t dating.” Kellin said in a monotone voice.

“I mean, would it be that bad if we were though? We have to be friends, then we both like each other, then things get complicated because we don’t own up to how we feel and then we’re both hurt so we talk and we kiss and we’re dating. We practically did that.”

“But you didn’t mention the part where you knock him up.” Jaime mentioned from shoving food into his mouth.

“That’s after we date though.”

“But in your case, it isn’t.”

“Anyways, Vic,” Tay interrupted. “What you just said, legit happened so you guys are dating.” She said matter-of-factly.

“Would it be bad if we were dating?” Vic whispered to Kellin.

“No, I mean, I’d like to date you.”

“So be my boyfriend?”

“Nope.”

“But you just said-.”

“Put some heart into it babes. I want to remember it so I can tell peanut how his daddy wooed me. Hey Alan, can you get me a water bottle?”

Vic sat there, thinking. How to woo Kellin? He could be really cheesy; like, next level type shit or he could be original. Maybe originally cheesy? Is that even a thing? Well, he’ll make it a thing. And he knew just how to do it.

To Austin, Hime Time, Alan, Tone Bone, Mike (-_-‘) : I need your help to ‘woo’ Kells. But you can’t say shit. And that means you Alan.

*

“Say cheese!” Kellin nearly pissed himself when Alan came out of nowhere with a Polaroid camera and snapped a picture.

“Jesus Christ, what is your problem? Stop taking picture of taking pictures of me you weirdo. Alan I swear to god I will break that damned thing!” when Alan wouldn’t stop, Kellin reached out for it but Alan was taller so he just held his arm up. “Now that’s not fair! Where’s your boyfriend when you need him.”

“He’s out with Vic.” He received a peck on the cheek.

“Thank you for being nice.”

“Only because I love you. Oh, and Katherine said she’s making lunch so let’s go downstairs and eat.”

“I’m not hungry.”

“Do it for peanut.”

It was after they had finished eating that Kellin got a text from Vic saying he had gotten a job. Apparently, they were really low on workers and they just asked him if he was good with people and coffee machines. He obviously answered with a yes and he was hired. He worked at a fro-yo shop. But it was Alan who was happy that Vic got to bring home yogurt because now he could get some without paying.

*

“What are you doing for Christmas? Vic asked Kellin through the phone while he did some laundry.

“I don’t know yet. I might stay home and sleep. Maybe watch TV. I know that Katherine has to work that day so she won’t be home till late. Why?”

“How would you like to spend it with my family? This year we’re celebrating here and my mom likes to tell my family that I have a boyfriend no matter how many times I tell her we aren’t.”

“Um, I don’t know. You know I’m not good with people.”

“Yeah, but I’ll be right by your side the whole time so if you feel the need to get away, I can make up something.”

“I don’t know.”

“Please? I have a present for you. Don’t you want it?”

“Fine, but only for the present.”

*

The two final weeks leading up to Christmas break were the worst. Alan wouldn’t stop taking pictures. Kellin asked him why he needed only pictures of him and all he got in response was, ‘I need it for my shrine! You’re my goddess.’ That was insulting but also a nice compliment.

When the twenty-second approached, Kellin found himself spending the night at the Fuentes household. He was going to stay there until the twenty-sixth because Katherine felt bad for leaving him alone a lot and it’d ease her mind if he was with people (even if one of those people were Vic).

People began arriving as Kellin napped on Vic’s bed, causing him to wake up quite grumpy. He pulled the blanket over his head and cuddled further into the nice, comfortable warmth. He pulled his knees to his chest and wrapped an arm around his shins. This is the life.

Until someone is knocking on the door.

Rude.

The door opened slowly, letting the screams of kids and loud laughs of men and women fill the room, making Kellin cringe. He felt the blanket lift up and his face was hit with cold air. A light, quiet whine left his throat, causing the intruder to chuckle.

Vic is an ass, in Kellin opinion.

“Time to get up princess.”

“No.” Kellin whined. “I want to sleep more.”

“You’ve been asleep since twelve and it’s already three.”

“Five.”

“More minutes?”

“Hours.” Vic kissed his forehead and Kellin felt the smile.

“You won’t be able to sleep at night then you’ll keep me up.” Vic saw Kellin pout. Maybe that was the wrong thing to say. His pout turned into pursed lips. Definitely the wrong thing to say. Kellin turned around so his back was to Vic and tried to go back to sleep. “Kells, I’m kidding. Don’t be like that.” Vic murmured into his back. He gently pulled Kellin towards him so his backside was against his front side. He placed his hand on his stomach and rubbed it lovingly.

“I just want to sleep.”

“Ok, how about this. You come down and say hi, you stay down for an hour, eat a little then you can come back to sleep.”

Vic ended up giving Kellin a piggyback ride. It’s not as if Kellin asked for it. He actually said tried to deny one but when Vic gave him a pout, he turned to mush.

“If you drop me, I’m cutting of your dick.”

Kellin wrapped his legs around Vic’s waist, showing off his cheetah print slippers, (a present from Alan because he’s Alan), legging covered legs (he heard yoga is good for the baby and his body so he bought a few), and a sweater that came mid-thigh (it belonged to Katherine back in the days). Vic liked the way he looked; it was cuddly.

“I need to put you down.” Kellin shook his head, which was pressed against Vic’s neck, and held on tighter. “Kells, you need to say hi.” Kellin let go and carefully placed himself on the floor. He had his grumpy face on.

“You look like a cat.” Mike said as he walked up to them with a baby in his arms. “Doesn’t he David? Wittle Kelly wooks hawmless.”

“You sound stupid.” Kellin grumbled back. Mike just laughed and walked away.

Vic guided Kellin towards the kitchen and the chatter stopped. The women turned to look at them and the raven-haired boy blushed and looked at the ground.

“Is this the boy you’ve been telling us about Vivian?”

“Yes, that’s Kellin.” There was a smile evident in her voice.

“Oh, he’s so adorable. I just want to pinch his cheeks.” Kellin quickly grabbed Vic’s hand and held on to it tightly. The anxiety rolled off him in waves.

“Uh, no, no tia.” Vic said quickly. “No need to pinch any cheeks anywhere. We just came down so Kellin could say hi. He’s sleepy so I promised him I’d be quick.” Kellin’s grip loosened but he still held his hand.

“Ok mijo, I’m only joking. Nice to meet you Kellin.” He let out a squeaky ‘hi’, causing the women to giggle amongst themselves as they walked out.
“See that wasn’t so hard. Now we just have to say hi to my uncles and we can go hide upstairs.”

Vic’s uncles were … something else, to put in a nice way. One thought Kellin was girl, which ok he get that he does look like one but he has no boobs. They were nice once you got past the fact that they play around a bit rudely. Vic took Kellin away from them, apologizing for their behavior. To shut him up, Kellin pecked his cheek and smiled his tiny smile.

For an hour, Kellin sat on the couch, resting against Vic and falling asleep that way. He was carried by Vic upstairs and gently placed on the bed. There was knock at the door and when he turned around, he saw his mom.

“Your red-haired friend dropped this off.” She said as she lifted he hand that held a box. “What is it?”

“Kellin’s present.” He said with a smile.

*

It was Christmas Eve and Vic was awake. They wouldn’t be opening their presents until twelve, midnight. He was just watching Kellin sleeping when he heard the front door open and close. Footsteps were heard running up the stairs and his door slammed open. The noise made Kellin stir and Vic was quick to lull him back to sleep. He turned around to find a happy Alan and Austin.

“It’s always nice to see you guys but shut up. Kellin is sleeping.”

“Sorry. Well no not really, wake him up.”

“Um no.”

“But I wanna see him open up this present I got for him!”

“Al, Vic will record it for you, just leave it here and let Kellin sleep.”

“Fine. But you better record!”

“What is anyway?”

“Payback!” Vic raised an eyebrow.

“Kellin paid Tay and Jenna to buy Alan fancy lace underwear from Victoria’s Secret.” Vic burst out laughing, quickly covering his mouth to keep from waking up Kellin.

“Laugh all you want Fuentits. You won’t be laughing later.”

“What?” they were gone before he could blink. “Fuentits? I need new friends.” He looked at the bag that sat next to his closed door. Vic was tempted to peek inside since Alan said it was payback after receiving lingerie.

The image of Kellin in skimpy lingerie turned Vic on.

Dead puppies, please.

After a successful deflating of his dick, Vic finally got up and went downstairs to be an active citizen of the day.

“Hola mijo.” His grandma said. Vic rushed towards her and hugged her tightly. He hasn’t seen her in almost a year and she was like a second mom to him. “Oh! I missed you too. Where’s your girlfriend?”

“I don’t have a girlfriend.”

“Pero tu mama dijo-.”

“That I had a boyfriend.” Vic said quietly. It’s not that his grandma hated gays but she wasn’t really on board you could say. “He’s not my boyfriend yet. I really like him.”

“Ah.” It was quiet for two minutes before she talked. “When will I meet him?”

“Today. He’s sleeping right now.”

“Ya son las sies! Diespiertalo!”

“Um, he kind of needs to sleep.”

“Porque?”

“He’s … well … knocked up.”

“Who knocked him out? Ay, pobresito. Is he ok?”

“Not knocked out, knocked up. Tu sabes, pregnant.”

“Why do you want to be with someone how sleeps around? Back en mis tiempos, if you slept with someone, te hibas a vivir con el.”

“I got him-.” Vic didn’t finish what he was saying when he saw his grandmas face. Just then, his mom walked by and he couldn’t have been more grateful. “Mama!”

“Yes?”

“Did you know that your son will become a father!” she whisper-yelled.

“Uh, Vic, go check on your cousins, I have to talk to your grandma.”

Vic walked to his backyard and sat on the lounge chair with a few of his cousins who were around his and Mike’s age. They talked for a bit and then he got bored so he walked back inside and up to his room. When he got there, he saw Kellin sitting with the blankets around him and crying. Vic immediately walked to him and wrapped his arms around the fragile looking boy.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nightmare.” Kellin replied.

“Wanna talk about it?”

If you were to ask, Kellin to talk about something that made him upset, he’d switch the conversation but then he learned that it wouldn’t be good for the baby if he didn’t talk because all the stress and sad emotions could end up hurting his little peanut.

“You left us. And when I woke up you weren’t here.”

“Aw, Kells, I’m here now ok? I’m never leaving unless you want me to.” He held Kellin a little longer until he remembered the present Alan brought for him. “Hey, Alan brought you your present. Wanna open it here or when we’re downstairs?”

“It’s from Alan?” Vic nodded. “I’ll open it now.” Just then, Mike came in and fell face down on the bed letting out a groan. “You ok?”

“Yeah, just. Too many people and it’s so hot in here.”

“Go to your own room.”

“Victor, leave him alone. Move.” Vic stood up and Kellin sat against the headboard. “Here, come sit next to me and Mike can lie on between my legs.” Mike took up the offer and Kellin ran his hands through his hair. “Well?”

“I have to record your reaction though. His orders.”

“Ok, hand it over.” Vic placed the bag next to Kellin and he reached inside. “Oh god. I know what he got me.”

“What is it?” Kellin pulled out a garter belt. “Holy shit!” Mike said as he began laughing. Kellin was blushing. “Is there more?” Kellin reached back in and pulled out two thigh high solid black socks. “Should I stay or leave?”

“You’ve already seen this, might as well stay for the whole thing. I don’t even want to know if he expects me to wear this. Ugh, humiliating.” Kellin pulled out a black pair of cute lacy underwear. Mike was laughing, practically dying and Vic, well, Vic was trying not to get a boner. “Alan is dead.” Kellin felt his face on fire and shoved everything into the bag before throwing it under Vic’s bed. Vic stopped recording and sent the video to Alan.

“Wow, Alan sure has taste.”

“Shut it Michael.” Kellin said while tugging on a strand of hair.

“I’ll leave you guys here to talk about that.” Mike got up and left, letting Vic take his place.

“So … what did you get Alan?”

“Neon pink butt plug with a neon orange lace thong and knee high socks.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah, it was joke though. I didn’t think he’d do … that.”

“That’s Alan for you. He’d do things you least expect.” They were quiet, letting their breathing be the source of noise. “Would you ever wear something like that?”

“I … I don’t know really. I mean, I’d feel odd but it’s never bad to try something new.” Vic laid there stunned.

“What happened to my innocent Kellin? He would’ve been blushing and quickly pushing that idea away!”

“You’re innocent Kellin is having your baby so he had to grow up.”

“You do know I am sorry for getting you knocked up right? It wasn’t my intention.”

“It’s fine. A bit unexpected but you didn’t do it on purpose either. I’m happy that it’s you though. Like, imagine if it was someone who had aids and then left me alone to fend for peanut and myself? It’d be horrible. At least you want to be in our lives.” Kellin leaned down and kissed Vic on the forehead.
“I’m tempted to try it on to be honest.”

“What’s holding you back?” Vic questioned.

“What if I look fat in it?”

“It’ll be only for you to see though. If you don’t like it, you’ll never have to put it on again.”

“You don’t want to see?”

“Yeah, but this isn’t for me to see. It’s for you to see yourself in a way you’ve never had before.” Vic said sincerely.

“Well, can I still show you?” Kellin asked shyly with blush coating his cheeks.

“If you’re comfortable with it then yes, you can.” Kellin moved Vic a little so he could get the bag from under the bed and walked into Vic’s closet. “Why are you putting it on in there?”

“I’m not gonna walk to your bathroom and back dressed in this!” Kellin shouted. “What will your family think? Oh, and lock the door, we don’t need them walking in.”

Once Kellin had everything on correctly, (the poor boy thought the clamps on the garter belt were nipple clamps at first before realizing they didn’t reach) he looked at himself in the mirror Vic had hanging behind the door. His source of light was sketchy looking one dangling above his head.
It didn’t look that bad. If he hid his stomach. He couldn’t quiet fathom the thought that his body would soon blow up to hold a human being. Kellin didn’t let himself duel on that thought for long. He took one last look at himself in the mirror before opening the door.

Vic heard the door close and turned his head towards the sound. “Can I look now?” Kellin walked towards Vic until his belly button was mere inches from his nose. Vic felt his presence there, and had his hands hovering slowly over Kellin’s thighs. “Can I touch you?”

“Yes.” Kellin whispered. It was so quiet that Vic almost missed it.

Vic placed his hands on his thighs and opened his eyes. “Wow.” He breathed out. The way all the solid black material made Kellin’s pale skin look beautiful mesmerized Vic. His fingertips grazed the socks as he looked up at Kellin. “Wow.”

“You said that already.” Vic carefully removed Kellin’s arms from his torso and smiled.

“You look beautiful.”

“Liar. You just want some action. I can see your boner.”

“Well, I do want some because have you not seen yourself? But I also mean it.” Vic pushed Kellin back a bit so he could stand up. “I wish you could see yourself the way I see you.” He ran his hand through the black locks and used the other to caress Kellin’s face. “You’ll always be beautiful to me.”
Kellin leaned in, initiating the kiss. Vic kissed him back, gently taking his face in between his hands. Their kiss started out soft, hesitant, then Kellin pushed Vic back so he was sitting down again.

“Let me be in control?” Kellin asked as he straddled Vic’s lap. Vic merrily nodded. “Take of your shirt.” Vic took off his shirt. “Is the door locked?” Vic nodded again. “Good.”

Kellin began grinding down slowly on Vic’s hard dick. Vic’s fists lay on either side, gripping the blanket hard. The younger boy was grinding faster, causing his breathing to pick up. He buried his head in the crook of Vic’s neck, biting his lower lip to keep the moans in.

“Can I touch you?” Vic asked through his pants. He felt Kellin nod against him and quickly placed his hands on his ass. His fingers felt the smooth yet rough material as he squeezed each cheek. “Fuck.” Kellin let out a little whine. “Wait, wait. Let me take off my pants.” Kellin let out another whine, but this was out of frustration, making Vic chuckle.

Vic gently placed Kellin on the bed and stood up to take off his pants. “At least make a show.” Kellin sassed. He had the right to, honestly. Vic was being an ass. Said boy wiggled his hips side to side and let his pants fall on their own. “That’s more like it! Now come here because I’m horny.” Vic climbed on the bed and lay down. “Why?” Kellin whined.

“It’s comfortable and easier for everybody.”

“Liar.”

“Come prove me wrong then.” Vic said with a wink. Kellin mumbled a small fine and straddled Vic again. He leaned down and began kissing Vic, biting on his bottom lip from time to time. On this particular kiss, when Kellin bit his lip and pulled it with him, did Vic buck his hips up. Kellin released it as a moan slipped out his mouth. “Sh love, we’ve got to be quiet.”

They moved their hips in harmony, sucking on each other’s tongue and neck.

“Vic, I’m close.” Kellin panted.

“Me too.”

Vic’s hands pushed Kellin’s ass down harder, causing his dick to rub harder against his own. Kellin came first, while he sucked a love bite on Vic’s
collarbone and accidently biting to hard which caused Vic to cum right after. Kellin rolled off Vic and laid there sweating a bit.

“Wow.”

*

Everyone sat around the Christmas tree. Vic, Kellin, Mike and the cousins that were around their age sat away from the tree so the little kids could get their presents first. As the adults passed around the presents, Mike stared at Kellin and Vic with squinted eyes and a smirk.

“What?” Kellin asked from his spot next to Vic.

“I know what you guys did.”

“And what was that?” Mike’s smirk just grew. “Weirdo.”

“My room is next to Vic’s.”

“You’re argument is still invalid.”

“Do you want me to say it aloud?” Kellin glared at Mike hard. “That’s what I thought.”

“Mike leave him alone. I like what we did and that’s the only thing that matters. Right babe?”

“Oh my god.” Kellin groaned as he buried his face in between his knees. “You guys are such assholes. Leave me alone.”

“We’re only kidding babe.” Vic said through a chuckle. He then leaned close to Kellin and whispered in his ear. “But I did have a good time.” Kellin then turned his head to face Vic and puckered his lips. The Mexican boy kissed Kellin and then pulled him onto his lap. “What do you think it is?”

“What do I think what is?”

“The little alien you’re carrying.”

“I don’t know. I’m about a month so.” Kellin trailed off.

“When are you going back?”

“When I’m four. I have to take these three months easy because I could have a miscarriage and nope, I don’t want that. I already love little peanut.” Kellin said as he looked down at his nonexistent bump. “I just hope I don’t get too big.”

“Wanna head upstairs? I have your present there.”

“If it’s sex then no.”

“No, it’s not sex but why would you say no to sex?”

“Look around. The majority of the human beings in this room are under fifteen.”

“So, it’s not like they’ll know what’s going on.”

“But everyone else would. Now are you going to take me upstairs or not?” Vic nodded and helped Kellin up. When they got into Vic’s room, Kellin was placed on the bed and the other boy went into his closet and pulled out an old, beaten shoebox. “You got me shoes?”

“No, open it.” Vic said with excitement and a hint of nervousness. Kellin slowly took off the lid, slightly nervous because Vic just gave off a nervous vibe. In it, was an old journal with a leather exterior. Inside the pages, were Polaroid picture of Kellin and their friends. Once Kellin reached the back, there, in perfect script, were the words.

‘Would you be mine?’
♠ ♠ ♠
So does anyone read this anymore ?