Status: will be updated whenever I get inspiration

The Fear of Falling Apart

six

Little did he know, Tom heard every word as he stood outside.

Stepping into the room, Oli looked up at Tom, who looked exhausted. His hair a mess as he wore a pair of sweats and a Drop Dead hoodie. But his facial features stern and looking angry.

"I heard." He murmurs as he headed over to his girlfriend, brushing her hair out of her face as she continued to sleep, her chest rising and falling with every breath, her eyes seeming to move from behind her eyelids as she probably dreamed. As Tom looked over to his brother, he couldn't notice the fact that Oli wouldn't meet his gaze.

"How long?" Tom snarled almost, looking back over to the elder who refused once more to meet his glance. So instead, he repeated his question, a little louder.

"How long?"

"Since you met, before that even." Oli admitted, his eyes looking up as Tom noticed the guilt and pain hiding in the brown iris' of his sibling. Tom's tired eyes looking at his brother with nothing but burning rage and hatred almost. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair before shaking his head at the singer.

"I can't fucking believe you, Oli. You have everything at your feet, Hannah? The band? And now you want my girlfriend, my girlfriend." He snarls as Oli allows a laugh to leave his bitten lips as Tom watches him shake his head with some confusion.

"You're never home are you Tom? If you were home then you could've been here for the birth of your daughter! But instead I had to watch the girl I've adored for years give birth to my niece."

"You know what Oli? Stay away from her! Stay away from me and Robin and Mae, we're a family now and I'm not letting you screw that up by attempting to fuck and chuck her like you did to every other girlfriend I had before I met her. I'm going to marry her Oli, I'm going to marry her and have children with her and give her everything she wanted. Without you. She's the one and I'm sure as hell not letting you take that away from me." Tom snapped, attempting to keep his voice low as he glanced at Robin, who was still asleep.

"You might want too speak to her about her feelings then, I don't think she's returning the ones you're sending out." Oli retaliated, snarling as he grabbed his jacket, storming out of the room and hitting the pale white wall outside as a midwife tutted and scolded him for his silly behavior. Looking down at his girlfriend, Tom let a sigh pass his lips as he lent down and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so proud of you baby, you me and Mae as a family." He whispered before sitting in the seat Oli previously was in, grasping Robin's hand as he allowed sleep to overtake his body, waiting for the time when she would wake.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short.
But I wanted you to get an idea of Tom's reaction to Oli's confession.

rate/sub/comment, yknow the drill
chlo x