Status: Still in the works/unfinished. (Updating roughly every two weeks)

The Sky Under the Sea

WADDUUUUUPPP

HI GUYS

SUPER EXCITING NEWS

My final exam for the year is on Wednesday and then I"m finally finished school for forever. I still don't know how I feel about that but I do know I'm stoked because all my free time now becomes mine again and I don't have to do anything or study for anything :D

So basically it means I'll be re-updating regularly since I still have the majority of this story left to post (already written) so hopefully maybe twice a week? I don't know we'll see.

But either way, I want to get back into writing waaaay more so if any of you wonderful readers that are still here want like a one shot or something like that, I'm to ally happy to help you out with that! Seriously, don't be afraid bc I won't judge or share anything unless you ask, I get experience and you get what you're after :)

So either message me on here or on tumblr (listentoglasshearts.tumblr.com) and I'll get back to you ASAP.

For those of you who have made it this far, I just want to say some stuff. Firstly, thanks for giving my story a go! I love each and every one of you thats read any part of this, and extra love goes out to the wonderful people who have subscribed, recommended and commented.

When I started this story, I knew it wouldn't be as popular as others because it involves other characters and not the usual OTP or Fuenciado, but it something I felt like I needed to write at the time. It was partly for me and partly for my friend, and I knew a lot about this world and the characters so it was my way of feeling like I still had some sort of control in my life and everything wasn't falling to shit.

I don't know if that makes sense but I used this as a way to get out of my head for a while, and my writing style may not be everyone's cup of tea but I never originally planned on posting this anywhere so its kinda written exactly how I want it anyway.

SO, I have one final question before updating again;

WOULD YOU GUYS PREFER ME TO END THE STORY AND POST A SEQUEL AT A MAJOR TURNING POINT, OR WOULD RATHER ME POST THIS IN ONE LONG BOOK THAT FOLLOWS EVERYTHING THROUGH UNTIL THE END

Please don't be a silent reader, I'd love to know what you guys think I should do.

Much love xx