Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 12

Karen sat up wide eyed and gasping. She has no memory of the previous nights events. Other then he changing and going to bed. She didn't know how she had ended up in the meadow with Brian.

She was brought out her thoughts by Brian stirring and yawning.

She peeked over her shoulder at him he opened his eyes. Seeing her he smiled.

"Good morning." He said.

"What happen last night Brian?" She asked.

"What was meant to happen." He said sitting up slightly.

"What do you mean by what was meant to happen?" She asked.

"The call of the wild and nature happen." He said running his finger down her arm.

"I'm confused." She said looking at him.

"You don't remember?" He asked.

She shook her head. "I don't even know how I got here."

"Not surprising most don't remember when they first turn." He said.

"Turn?" She asked. "Turn into what?"

"Turned into what your destined to be." He said kissing her shoulder.

He wrapped an arm around her resting his chin on her shoulder.

"My soul mate." He whispered.

Karen's eyes widen she jumped up and ran into some tall grass trying to conceal her naked body from him.

He chuckled getting up. "No need to hide Karen." "I've seen it all last night."

"You're not making any sense." She said. "What do you mean I turned and I'm your soul mate?"

"Cause you're chosen by me." He said walking forward.

"Do you mind staying right there?" She asked trying not to look at his assets.

"Karen you've seen it last night." He said with a smirk. "And you've rode it long and hard too."

Her eyes widen and she gasped. "You mean we...

He nodded then smiled. "You were a beast." "Exactly what I like in a soulmate."

"Stop calling me that!" She yelled hysterically. "And explain to me what the fuck is going on."

"Calm down Karen." He said coming towards her. "There's no need to be afraid."

"Not need?!" She shrieked. "Excuse me but I just woke up naked in a meadow with a guy I barely know who's implying we fucked!" "I have every right to be freaked out."

"Yes you do." He said standing outside the tall grass. "But if you just calm down I'll explain everything."

She sighed and took some breaths. "Okay explain."

"Karen you remember that night you were attacked?" He asked.

"It happened just a couple of nights ago." She said. "Of course I do."

"A black dog attacked you right?" He asked.

"Yes but...

Her eyes went wide. "How would you know that?"

"Because I am that black dog Karen." He said standing in front of her. "I'm a werewolf."

"Are you on something?" She asked stepping back.

"The only thing I'm on is my primal needs." He said following her. "I had a need and want for a mate and I found her in you."

"That's means I'm a...

"You're a werewolf now." He said with a smile.

Karen stood there in disbelief and shock. She looked at Brian and slapped him.

"You asshole!" She yelled. "You almost fucking killed me!"

"I wasn't going or trying to." He said his eyes wild with anger. "You maced me."

"If you're ass left me alone." She said walking pass him.

He grabbed her arm pulling her back to his naked body.

"I won't and will never leave you alone." He growled out. "I chose you you're my soulmate now." "You belong to me."

"I'm no ones property." She said snatching her arm from him.

Brian grabbed her arm again pulling her back and roughly kissing her. She tried to punch him he only intensified the kiss. She found herself kissing back pulling his hair.

He lifted her up and entered her roughly. Both moaned in animalistic passion. He started pounding into her as she threw her head back in a series of moans, growls, and groans.

Her nails dug into his back. He let out a roar and returned the favor. Griping her ass roughly he slammed into her again and again.

He bared his canines and buried them in her shoulder. Karen let out a roar from the pain and pleasure. Baring her canines she returned the favor in a bloody kiss.

They bit each others tongues tasting each other as they came closer.

Brian lifted her up high almost off his cock. Then he brought her down hard. Both threw thier hands back in roars from the release.

Brian collapsed on the ground still inside Karen. He kissed her and it was soft and gentle.

Pulling away they gazed into each others eyes.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for someone like you Karen." He said. "I know you're probably still mad but understand making you like me was the only way we could be together."

"I'm not mad anymore." She said with a smirk. "After the best sex of my life why would I be?"

He chuckled kissing her.

"So does it have to be a full moon for me to change?" She asked.

"That's Hollywood bullshit." He said. "You can change whenever you want."

"I have so many question but I'd like to get cleaned and home." She said. "Abby's probably worried."

"She's probably not especially with what she is now." He said getting up.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused getting up.

He smiled. "It's better if she tells you herself."

Karen was still confused but nodded. After they washed in a nearby creek. He lead her back through the woods until they were in the backyard of her house.

"Come to the club tonight everything will be explained there." He said.

She nodded as they kissed a final time. Pulling away he walked back towards the woods.

Giving her a final glance he smirked before turning into his wolf form and running away.

She walked to the side of the house where her window was. Lifting herself up she fell with a loud crash into her room.

"Shit." She groaned grabbing her head.

"Karen is that you?" Abby said running inside. "You're back!"

Abby ran forward embracing her naked sister. She pulled back blushing when she realized her sister was completely nude.

"You were with him weren't you?" She asked with a knowing look.

Karen grinned. "Yes I was."

"So how was it?" Abby asked.

"Words can't describe it." She said her grin growing wider:

"So you know about you being a werewolf now?" Abby asked.

"Yes I do." Karen said. "He told me about what I am now." "Also you told me you're something else too Abby." "What is it?"

Abby sighed. Now that her sister knew what she herself was becoming she might as well tell her.

"Karen I'm a vampire." Abby said.