Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 14

Abby and Karen were lead downstairs by Valary. She was gonna help them get into the sport of hunting and looking for food.

Abby was still repulsed by the idea. But she had to do it not only for herself but for Matt.

They finally arrived at the end of the stairs. They looked at the hundreds of people in the crowd.

"Take a big whiff." Valary said. "Smells good doesn't it?"

Abby and Karen sniffed. All the sweaty, warm blooded, pulsating bodies smelled absolutely mouthwatering. Abbys stomach rumbled.

Valary looked at her and laughed. "It's an all you can eat buffet you'll be full in no time." She said taking their hands and leading them to the bar.

They say down. The bartender glanced at Valary with a look of recognition.

"Get me my usual and bring these two the same thing." She said.

He nodded and went to get their drinks.

"Valary what kind of diet do werecats have?" Karen asked.

"Pretty much a human diet." She said. "Though I prefer cat nip and the occasional human as well."

"Val why are we ordering drinks?" Abby asked as the bartender arrived with a tray containing three small glasses.

"It's not just a drink." Valary said as he set one down in front of her. "It's an appetizer before we go to the main course."

Abby glanced at her drink as he set it down. It was red most likely blood but it had steam coming out of it.

"Drink up." Valary said downing hers down.

Abby and Karen watched as her eyes rolled into her skull. She let out a low moan and her eyes flashed briefly to their feline color. She reopened her eyes they were back to their human color.

"Drink." She said with an encouraging smile.

Karen took hers giving it a small sniff she chugged it down. She moaned closing her eyes. Her fingers shook uncontrollably. Her whole body started shaking.

"Karen?" Abby said grabbing her sister.

Karens eyes opened revealing her wolf eyes. Abby gasped and let go. Karen slowly stopped shaking. She opened her eyes and let out a sigh of satisfaction.

"Wow." She said laughing. "What was that?"

"Something to work up your appetite." Valary said. "Also strengthens you up."

"Can I have another?" Karen asked.

Valary laughed. "Not now your body is only half wolf." "Drinking a lot of these could put you in a coma."

Karens eyes widen and she nodded.

"Your turn Abby." Valary said with an encouraging smile.

Abby picked it up looking at it skeptically.

"Come on Abby." Karen said. "Don't be so afraid anymore."

Abby looked at her sister and Valary. Sighing she titled the glass back and drunk it.

It felt like liquid fire going down her throat. Then an intense feeling of exhilaration went through her.

Abby shuddered and closed her eyes shaking. It felt like her whole body was on fire but in a good way. She moaned as the feeling increased.

She opened her eyes. They were her now intense slightly golden vampire eyes. She closed them and they returned back to their natural color.

Abby slowly opened her eyes sighing. She looked at Karen and Valary who were smiling.

"Well?" Karen asked. "How do you feel?"

"Like I can do anything and everything." Abby whispered.

Valary laughed. "That's good." "Now y'all ready to eat?" She asked getting up.

They followed her onto the dance floor where she started dancing sensually. Karen joined her and they started grinding against each other and feeling each others bodies.

Abby stood awkwardly nearby watching. This was all still new to her and she didn't know how to entice somebody.

"Abby why aren't you dancing?" Valary asked.

"I don't know how to be seductive." She said.

Valary smiled. "There's nothing to it." She stopped dancing.

"First thing you have to have confidence." She said. "Men like women who have confidence and are sure of themselves."

"Next you have to be comfortable with your body." She said. "You're a beautiful girl Abby and you have a great body."

Abby blushed looking down.

Valary laughed. "Finally it's all about knowing how to move and tempt them." "Come on I'll show you."

Valary grabbed her hands and started dancing with her. Abby felt awakward still but Valary gave her encouraging smiles and remarks.

Finally she found herself grinded against Valary. She grabbed Valarys hips and started dancing seductively.

Karen joined it. Valary went down Abbys body slowly going down and coming up. Abby turned and slowly went down tooching her butt. Then slowly came up.

Matt chuckled from his place on the balcony. "That's my girl."

"That guy is giving you eyes." Valary said pointing.

Abby looked over in the direction. She saw a guy with sandy blonde hair roaming over her.

"Give him the look that you want him." Valary said.

Abby closed her eyes slowly till they were half lidded she slowly opened her mouth licking her lips.

"Now you've got it." Valary said. "Now slowly make your way over to him."

Abby still dancing sensually made her way other to the guy till she was in front of him.

She threw her head back and slowly ran a finger down her front. The guy licked his lips and got up grabbing her hips.

Abby turned wrapping her arms around his neck and grinding into his manhood. The guy moaned and dipped her slightly kissing her collarbone.

Abby stood back up turning around and grinding her ass against him. She leaned her head against his chest till they were eye to eye.

He leaned down in an attempt to kiss her. She smirked and grabbed his hair pulling his head back. He gasped. She turned around as he pulled her back to him.

"You want to go somewhere private?" He asked.

She nodded playing with his hair. He lead her off the dancefloor and down a hallway.

"Atta girl Abby." Matt said proudly.

The guy lead her to one of the clubs empty rooms. Going in she turned on the light. He turned her around pulling her to him.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Abby." She said. "What's yours?"

"Joey." He said. "You're so beautiful."

"Thank you." She said with a smile as she pushed him into a chair.

"So how do you want to do this?" She asked seducetively.

"Anyway you want." He whispered breathlessly.

Abby smirked and got in his lap straddling him.

"I like it rough and dirty." She whispered biting his ear.

He inhaled sharply. She pulled back smashing her lips against his. Her hands roamed over his body grabbing his ass and manhood. This made him gasp and moan.

Abby didn't know where this sexy confident seductress came from. But she liked it.

She pulled his head back eyeing his neck. She licked his jungular. Kissing and biting it. She ran her teeth against it.

She threw her head back opening her mouth as she was about to bite...

She looked at Joeys innocent sweet face. He didn't look no more then seventeen years old. He was just starting to live his life and she was about to take it. She couldn't do it.

She got off him gasping. He opened his eyes surprised.

"Why did you stop?" He asked.

"I can't do this." She said. "I'm sorry."

He got up approaching her. "You know you want this."

"Not anymore I don't." She said walking to the door.

He grabbed her arm roughly pulling her back.

"Listen you little slut." He growled. "You came on to me teasing me out there now I'm gonna get what I want." "And you're gonna give it to me."

Abby struggled against him he grabbed her harder leaving his handprints in her arms.

"Let go of me!" She yelled scratching his face.

He touched his face. Feeling blood his features twisted in anger. He slapped her with so much force making her fall to the ground.

At that moment the door burst opened.

"Get the fuck away from her!" Karen growled throwing herself on the guy.

"Abby are you okay?" Matt asked helping her up.

"I think so." She said looking to see Karen and Valary holding the guy down.

Matt touched her face. Seeing the red mark he growled in anger. He walked over to where Valary and Karen were.

"Get out the way!" He yelled.

They got up and Matt took over their position. Matt pulled Joeys head back. Joey whimpered.

Matt ran his nail over Joeys neck cutting it till it bleed. He looked at Abby.

"Come on Abby." He said.

She gasped stepping back.

"Remember what he did?" Matt asked. "He slapped you just like that other guy." "Make him pay."

Abby looked at Matt then Joey.

Anger filled her eyes. She came over and grabbing Joeys head she dung her teeth into him cutting his neck open further.

Joey struggled against her eventually stopping. Abby moaned as the warm thick liquid went through her. She continued to drink and drink until...

She was thrown back. Gasping her body started lurching and trembling.

"It'll be over soon." Matt said leaning over her and stroking her hair.

Abby started groaning and grabbed her stomach. Then pain was in her mouth.

She screamed grabbing her mouth. As she did she felt her canines grow longer and sharper.

After shaking a few more minutes it stopped. Abby gasped as everything around her intensified.

She found see, hear, and smell things from afar.

Matt smiled and slowly helped her up. She hugged him as stroked her hair.

"You're officially a vampire." He said kissing her forehead.