Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 15

"My transformation is done?" Abby asked still not believing it. "I'm really a vampire?"

Matt chuckled and nodded. "Yes you are."

Abby gasped softly before a smile slowly formed. She looked at Karen and Valary who were also smiling.

"Karen what about you?" She asked noticing a small trail of blood on the side of her mouth.

Karen grinned. "I'm officially a she wolf baby!"

Everyone laughed at this. Karen and Valary came over.

The two sisters hugged each other. Then Valary gave them hugs.

"Welcome to our supernatural family." She said hugging both.,

"Let's tell the others." Matt said wrapping an arm around Abbys shoulders.

They all walked out the room. They climbed the stairs and walked down the hallway to the longue.

As they walked in everyone looked up in anticipation.

"Well?" Zacky asked.

Matt smiled. "Welcome the two newest members of our family."

Everyone got up with smiles coming to congratulate Abby and Karen.

Brian was last.

"Congratulations Abby." He said pulling back. "You still sore at me?"

"I'm over it now." She said with a smile.

He chuckled then turned to Karen.

"You." He said taking her into his arms. "You make one sexy werewolf."

She smirked. "So do you."

Their lips connected and it got heated immediately. Their kisses became open mouthed and heavy.

"Excuse me." Jimmy said interrupting them. "We're still here and don't want to see y'all mating."

"Ditto." Valary said. "Your hairy ass isn't something I want to see Synyster."

He glared. "You really have no room to talk fur ball."

Valarys eyes flashed to cats eyes. She hissed.

Synyster growled back.

"Could y'all not fight tonight?" Johnny asked.

They calmed themselves down and became civil again.

"So what do we do now?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm gonna show Karen how to hunt." Synyster said taking her hand.

"And I have to congratulate Abby in my own way." Matt said.

Zacky groaned. "Just keep it down."

"We'll try." Matt said with a smirk as he lead Abby down the hallway that lead to his office.

Opening in they stepped in and she immediately went to the window.

"I can see everything now." She whispered. "I can see everyone's pulse and hear it."

Matt chuckled walking over. "It's music isn't it?"

She nodded. "It's like the sound of drums."

He nodded and they looked a little longer before they walked away from the window.

Matt took her hand and lead her down a hallway and to a door. He opened it revealing a bedroom. There was a large bed in the middle with burgundy sheets.

Abby walked to the middle marveling at the size of the room.

Matt came over placing his hands on her shoulders.

"I'm so proud of you Abby." He whispered. "You did it."

She leaned into his touch then turned around.

"But I didn't kill him at first." She said. "I hesitated then didn't do it." "Guilt came over me knowing I was about to take his life."

"You won't feel guilt eventually." He said.

"But Matt what if I do?" She asked. "I'm killing people."

"To live." He said. "You're killing people to live as do the rest of us." "If you didn't you would die." "Animals kill each other I'm the jungle all the time for food." "What we do isn't any different."

"That makes me feel a little better." She said. "But what if the guilt continues?"

"It won't." He said. "You're still new to and getting used to this new life you have Abby." "All you need is time and adjustment."

She still was unsure. He took her hands into his.

"Trust me." He said kissing both.

She smiled. "I do."

He returned it. They stared into each others eyes. They slowly leaned in.

As soon as thier lips connected Abby was overwhelmed with passion. He cupped her face while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

His hands ran down her back and her front. Eventually the kisses became open mouthed.

She gasped as he kissed her neck. Licking and nipping the skin. Then she felt his hands on her zipper. She gasped pulling away slightly.

"It's okay Abby." He said with love in his voice. "I'll go slow I promise."

She stared for a moment before she turned around pulling her hair back.

Matt kissed her neck and spine. Playing with it he slowly pulled the zipper down.

She closed her eyes as his hands touched her bare skin. He pulled down the straps his hands trailing down her arms.

Abby slowly pulled it all the way down and stepped out the dress. Taking a deep breath she turned around to face him.

Matts eyes trailed down her half naked body. His gaze penetrated hers.

"Abby you're beautiful." He said taking her into his arms.

He looked into her eyes kissing her. Pulling apart Abby played with his shirt.

She slowly unbuttoned it till she was done. Her hands on his shoulder she pulled it down. Matts arms fell to his sides allowing the shirt to slid off.

Abby stepped back taking in the sight of his tattooed muscular torso.

She shuddered slightly seeing a half naked man in front of her. She took a step forward placing her hands on his chest.

She ran them down his chest tracing some of the artwork.

Landing on the tattoo of a Deathbat. She traced it until her finger was at the top of his pants.

She glanced up at Matt who gave her a small smile. Hestiantly she unbuckled and unzipped them pulling them down.

Abby stepped back as he stepped out his pants in all his pride and glory.

Abbys eyes widen at the sight and size of his manhood. It was semi erect and was sticking up. She could see it throbbing.

Abby gasped softly seeing as it moved slightly from becoming more erect.

Matt came forward taking her hands.

"Don't be afraid of me Abby." He said. "I love you."

She looked into his eyes seeing nothing but love. She leaned up pressing her lips against his.

He wrapped his arms around her waist. His hands roaming over her ass.

He slipped them into her panties running over her ass. Abby gasped as he squeezed and groped both her cheeks. Slowly he pulled the panties down.

Abby gasped her head resting on his shoulder. They went up tracing and drawing patterns on her spine before they stopped at her bra.

Abby sighed as he unhooked it. Stepping back he down her arms and off.

Abby felt exposed to him she looked down.

He placed his hands on her shoulders squeezing them softly. She looked up as he kissed her collarbone.

Abby threw her head back as he went further down. Cupping her left breast he tweaked the his between his fingers before taking the nipple in his mouth.

Abby moaned as he sucked and nipped on it. Sometimes he would take it between his teeth pulling it.

Abby let out a loud moan as he bit down drawing blood. She shuddered in pleasure as he drank from her.

Her breaths became hitched. Slowly he came up his mouth covered in blood droplets.

Abby kissed him their tongues touching she moaned tasting herself on him. He lifted her up and laid her on the bed.

Still kissing Matt slowly went down licking her skin until he got to her core.

"Since you've never done this I'm gonna prep you." He said kissing her knee.

"Okay." She said.

She gasped as he teased her outer lips with his finger. Slowly he inserted one in. She lurched up and off the bed slightly. Matt placed a hand on her stomach laying her back down.

He added another finger her walls clenched around them. He started moving them in and out. He twisted them inside her and went further into her.

Abby moaned from the new experience.

"Matt please don't stop." She said.

He chuckled and took his fingers out. "I haven't even started yet."

With this said he inserted his tongue into her. Abbys back arched till she was a few feet off the bed. Matts to tongue went in and out at vampire speed.

He licked her walls and pressed in till it hit her wall. Abby thought she would die from the pleasure. He flicked his tongue in and out and over and over her.

Abby shuddered as a new feeling came over her. It built up until her body lurched more completely off the bed. Her body slowly went back down.

Gasping she looked down at Matt seeing him lapping up her juices. He licked her clean before coming up to face her.

He kissed her as he positioned himself between her legs. Pulling back to look into her eyes. Abby gripped his arms and looked into his eyes.

Stroking her hair he entered her in one swift movement.

Abby cried out hearing a tearing noise then smelling her blood. Her nails dung into his arms drawing blood.

Matt stroke her cheek lovingly and kissed her tender.

Eventually the pain went away. She opened her eyes to see Matt giving her a loving gaze.

A small smile on her face she nodded. Wrapping her legs around his ass. He started thrusting.

Abby groaned and moaned from this. She threw her head back with moan after moan.

Matt grunted sitting up and placing her leg in his shoulder. He grabbed her hips thrusting harder and faster. Abby let out an animalistic moan of approval.

Matt kissed her ankle as he continued to thrust in and out. The smell of Abbys juices and her blood combined brought him closer to his orgasm.

Wrapping her legs back around him he held her up thrusting harder. Abbys nails ran over his back. They were so close thier bodys lifted up levitating above the bed.

As they got closer Matt bared his fangs biting her breast. Abby moaned loudly her fangs baring also.

She buried them in his shoulder. Matt let out a loud roar as he exploded inside her.

Abby screamed as he filled her up. His blood combined with his semen it felt like his essence flowed throughout her body.

Gasping softly he licked her breast till it seamed shut. Holding each other they slowly floated back to the bed. They finally landed on it.

She licked his wound clean. He kissed her gently stroking her cheek.

Pulling out he rolled off her then pulled her to his chest. She settled on his chest her mind still feeling from what just happened.

"So how was your first time as a vampire?" He asked a smile forming. "Sorry your first time in general?"

"Words can't describe it." She whispered. "If I had known sex was that great I wouldn't have waited so long."

He chuckled.

"But I'm glad I did cause I had it with you." She said looking up at him.

He smiled kissing her tenderly.

"Your new life with me started in this bed." He said stroking her cheek.

"I know." She said. "And I look forward to spending enternity with you."

He kissed her again pulling away. She settled on his chest as they both fell asleep.