Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 16

After changing out of her dress and into some shorts and a tank top. Synyster lead Karen down a hallway and to a door that lead to the outside of the club.

It was near the back where the wooded area was.

Karen listened to the sounds of the nightlife. She could hear the movement the trees made from the little blow of the wind.

She could hear cars, the crickets, the sound of people and their pulses from a distance away.

"Listening to the nights music?" He asked observing her with a smile.

She smiled and nodded. "It's relaxing." "And apparently works up your appetite." She said with a laugh as her stomach rumbled.

He chuckled. "Let's go on your first hunt." He took her hand leading her into the woods.

They climbed over stumps, pushed tree branches out the way.

After walking for ten mintues they stopped at a clearing that had a large rock overlooking the land.

Brian turned to face her holding her hands.

"Close your eyes." He said.

Karen closed her eye.

"Now listen closely and concentrate." He said coming behind her his hands on her shoulders.

Karen blocked out all the extra noise and listened hard. Her ears picked up the sound of a beating thumping heart.

From the way it was beating she found tell it was some kind of animal. Most likely a deer.

"Can you hear it?" He whispered.

She nodded.

"Now concentrate on the deer and the deer only." He said.

She opened her eyes which were now wolf like. She saw through the trees and her eyes focused on a stag eating some grass.

"You see it?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Now when you're ready to get it." He said.

Karen stared at it a little more then she sprinted forward. She ran until she landed on a rock that the stag had its back turned to.

She crouched down in a pouching position. She could see its jungular and heart pumping blood throughout the body.

She readied herself then sprung forward onto it.

The deer struggled trying to throw her off. She dunk her claws into it. Then throwing her head back she buried her canines into it.

She started thrashing her head back in forth digging her teeth further into its neck.

Eventually the deer stopped struggling and collasped on the ground with her still on it..

Karen had nearly decaptitated it. She pulled up licking at the blood around her mouth.

Leaning back down she snapped the head completely off and threw it elsewhere. She went down feeling the fat of the stomach.

She lurched forward buring her teeth in the stomach. She ripped pieces of the flesh off. Leaning up to swallow before going back down.

She moaned at the taste. "God this is amazing." She said leaning down to get another piece.

Someone chuckled. "You are a messy eater."

She looked up with flesh in her mouth and her face covered in blood to see Brian standing nearby with a proud smile.

She swallowed it as he walked over kneeling down.

He wiped away some blood with his finger tasting it. He closed his eyes at the taste.

He opened them with a smile and took her into his arms.

"You did so well for your first hunt Karen." He said. "I'm proud of you."

"Why don't you show me how proud you are of me?" She said pulling back with a smirk.

He chuckled standing up and helping her up. They smashed their lips together.

It was animalistic and filled with passion and lust.

Brian walked back pushing Karen against a tree. They started growling softly and biting.

Karen wanted him now. She dung her nails into his shirt before ripping it off.

Brian pulled back grabbing her shirt and ripping it in half. Then ripped her bra off.

He lurched forward taking a nipple between his teeth. Karen moaned out grabbing his hair roughly as he devoured her nipple.

He sucked and bit on it so hard it was sore and tender afterwards. Coming back up he devoured her neck sucking on it leaving a hickey.

Karen pushed him back ripping her shorts off. He smirked ripping his jeans off.

They lauched at each other devouring each others lips hungrily. Grabbing her legs Brian lifted her up and wrapped them around him.

He entered her in one quick swift movement. They both snarled at the in unison.

Brian started moving slowly then eventually picked up speed. Karen moaned to the heavens she grabbed a nearby branch as he increased his pace.

Brian attacked her lips. Their teeth grinded against each others lips drawing blood. Brian bit her lip.

Karen moaned at this digging her nails further into his back drawing blood and leaving prints.

Brian pulled back thrusting into her so hard she went up and down the tree.

Karen was sure her back was scratched to ribbons. But she didn't care. She was about to have the best orgasm of her life.

Just as she was about to release he stopped. She opened her eyes.

He grinned setting her down on the ground and turning her around on her hands and knees.

Karen shuddered as his manhood teasingly ran over her other entrance.

Grabbing her hips he entered roughly. They both growled from this as he started thrusting.

Karen dug her fingers into the dirt as it got rougher.

She could hear his grunts and his sack slapping against her ass. This aroused and brought her closer even more.

Brian leaned forward kissing and licking her spine till he got to her shoulders.

Kissing it he bit her shoulder drawing blood. Karen closed her eyes then opened them revealing wolfs eyes.

Brian brought her up against his chest. Karen looked into his eyes seeing them in their wolf form.

Grabbing his hair roughly she brought his lips down biting the lower one. Brian growled as she sucked from it. He dug his nails into her hips and over her stomach.

Karen pulled back licking the blood away. She got back into her previous position as he got rougher and faster.

Karen gave a low growl within her throat as did Brian. He connected their hands.

Karen looked to see they were hairy as were hers.

She turned to see his face partiality dog like and hairy. Leaning back down Karen grabbed his hip digging her nails into him.

Brian roared to the heavens as they got closer and closer.

There was no longer moans, groans, and pants. They had been replaced by growls, snarls, and roars.

Both felt the feeling building up. Brian thrust harder until...

The big black wolf and the silver grayish wolf threw their heads back howling at the moon from orgasm.